CBS

Do you like CSI?????

yellowsponge thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Do you like CSI????? If so why????? And who got you hooked??????  I like it because it's all about the mystery and it's alwayins interesting!!!!!! The way i got hooked is my older brother wanted to watch it and I didn't want to but do older sibling really listen....... NO!!!!!!! So I started watching CSI and after the !st episode I saw I got hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thanks my brother from the same mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, yeah, I love CSI!!! Hey shohana!!! Its me!! well, yeah, same here I just love that show!
-Masakali- thumbnail
Now that i look back, I hate CSI! I mean it is all formulated...nothing like Criminal Mnds.Edited by coloredmyworld - 14 years ago
yourmom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like csi, when there is nothing else to watch...i find murder mysteries are SOMETIMES boring... (no offense to anyone who doesnt)
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The thing about CSI is that you have to be good at understanding riddles and other small observations to understand, usually people who don't like the show tend not to understand the concept which is why they don't like it 😆
dianaansari thumbnail
I just started watching CSI. I go to the nearest video store and rent them. I am on Season 2 and I love it. I never thought I would like CSI. I like the show because it has mystery and problem solving.
rsoharu thumbnail
I love it...i like the original versuion better than anyother versions like Miami and all... but yesterday I was torn between Grey's Anatomy or CSI
cri8bat thumbnail
do u know were can I watcg episodes of csi???????online
yellowsponge thumbnail
u can go to either utube.com or cbs.com 4 free episodes!!!!!!! 👏
hijab777 thumbnail
yea, I luv CSI too....forensic and investigation is interesting!