Vrushika-frm Mujhe kuch nhi chahiye,nt evn u 2 I luv U

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                                 Vrushika Mehta as Sharon from-
                          "Mujhe kuch nhi chahiye, not even you"
                                                       To 
                                            "I love you too"

Vrushika Mehta as Sharon- the journey which started on 7th january 2013 and a girl in white was all set to redefine Sharon's character, a newcomer and a question in everyone's mind will she be able to pull SRP's character ?? but her first scene first conversation as Sharon, her first solo and duet shocked everyone,made everyone just to Praise her coz she deserve all that
how can one forget an angel in white dancing on Yaadein so graceful, so flexible, just flawless.πŸ‘
full justice to sharon's passion for dance in very first instance

till then she never failed to amaze the fans with her acting and dance
she acted every emotion with full perfection, in 1 year 3 months and 20 days she has portrayed all the shades of sharon beautifully and full zeal be it
:
Dancing Sharon
Smiling Sharon
Angry DIVA look
Happy tears Sharon
Concerned for Swayam Sharon
Confused b/w LOVE or LIKE Sharon
The Laila Sharon 
Tensed Sharon
Shocked Sharon
Anything for Swayam Sharon
Realizing Feelings, Yes its LOVE Sharon
Fear of Losing Swayam Sharon
Blushing Sharon
Heartbroken Sharon
Confident, 'I'LL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.. MR. SHEKHAWAT' Sharon
Dont leave me Swayam Sharon
The Secret Admirer Sharon
The HAPPY IN LOVE Sharon πŸ˜ƒ

The Naughty SharonπŸ˜‰
Afraid to go washroom in dark Sharon πŸ˜›
Majnu's Laila Sharon
20 I love you in one go Sharon 😲❀️
Fida over Swayam Sharon
Surpising Swayam Sharon
Romantic Sharon
Mumma's Baby Sharon 

Vrushika Mehta has given full justice to all these phases of Sharon's Life
the girl gave us Romantic sharon, 'fighting for right' sharon and most importantly Swayam's Sharon which we always wanted
Thanking her would be really small but we are really thankful to her for being the Sharon we love, our Sharon ❀️

Her hardwork and dedication towards work is visible, inspite of being ill and weak sometimes she never let it be reflected on screen and also never let it effect her work and the show.

No doubt she is one of the Most Committed T.V. Actress who gives priority to her work first
and we are proud of her for being so Dedicated, Diligent, Selfless, Genuine, Down to Earth,Natural and the list goes on...

She is God's most Perfect Creation with no flaws *touchwood
Blessed to have her as Sharon and yes I wish she was the Sharon from beginning πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Love you Miss Mehta ❀️ Bow down to you and your dedication and devotion

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know right our doll has actually come a long way ..
she has managed to potray all emotions and expressions so perfectly..
i love this khoobsurat lil girl..
she is just perfect as sharon 😳 
I love her innocence, dedication n everything about her.. n ofcourse her bond and chemistry with shantanu both on and offscreen 😊
lovely post sanchi πŸ‘
Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres
Frm dat 1st episode to i love u on death bed she improved in leaps and bounds..
Never saw ANY OTHER ACTOR OF D3 SHOWING SUCH FAST IMPROVEMENT cz palki ma'am once said othr actors who were dre frm beginning had attended quite lot of workshops n dre wasnt enough tym fr vrushi... n may b dats y she is accepted by general viewers so soon...
I remember to b honest i ws nt much impressed wid hr dialogue delivery in back to square one scene... Bt she showed improvement day by day... Her expressions in yaadien n den she showed steep graph of improvement in dialogue delivery too let dat b of a diva or a simple girl who is madly in luv wid swayam.. She gradually made me fall for her... Now i can't even imagine anyone else as sharon excpt her.. She lived and showed us every phase of sharon...her diva attitude.. Hr caring nature... Hr friendship... And yes a girl so in luv...Now coming to her i luv u too n post i luv u hospital scenes she was jst like any professional n experienced actress... Her voice modulation.. Hr voice sounded so feeble like she is indeed having prblm in breathing n is vry weak... Hr acting frm dat very frst scene to now has gradually become so natural dat i cudnt thnk vrushi n sharon r 2 diff people... She proved herslf... General viewers who r not into any fandom thing have strtd appreciating hr work... So a tight slap to overintelligent people who say she cant act B|Edited by ami1994 - 10 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

I know right our doll has actually come a long way ..
she has managed to portray all emotions and expressions so perfectly..
i love this khoobsurat lil girl..
she is just perfect as sharon 😳 

just LOVE her, Our sharon πŸ˜ƒ
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In short she played "The sharon rai prakash"...a diva yet so simple, rude yet so innocent, selfish yet so selfless, egoistic yet so vulnerable, complicated yet so funny, a dedicated dancer, romantic girl, emotional, ...aur kya extra expect karu me isse...she was not perfect in the beginning but she definitely made herself near to perfect in 1.5 years...Thank you for being our sharon...
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchiswaron

just LOVE her, Our sharon πŸ˜ƒ

i remember making a post appreciating on a daily basis.. she impressed me that much with first perfomance itself.. yaadein was MAGICAL.. she has only improved with time and managed to capture so many hearts ...  she has only grown as a dancer, actor n human being..
love her so much 😳
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

i remember making a post appreciating on a daily basis.. she impressed me that much with first perfomance itself.. yaadein was MAGICAL.. she has only improved with time and managed to capture so many hearts ...  she has only grown as a dancer, actor n human being..
love her so much 😳

she proved every person wrong who predicted she wont be able to play sharon but she did it PERFECTLY and still going strong after Yaadein she never looked back
god bless her
lit123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing post πŸ‘
vrushi has actually made me proud with her perfomances..
she is such an adorable person.. i have loved her since day 1 ..  lovee my beautiful sharon 😳
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post DearπŸ‘
Seriously Vrushika has pulled SRP's character so well that I am SPEECHLESS
She has improved her acting so much that now she is nearer to perfect
She is improving her own bar every passing day
She has given us the Sharon we all wanted
I am so PROUD of her 😎
Take a Ms. Mehta you have really done a fantastic job in portraying Sharon Rai Prakash πŸ‘πŸΌ

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami1994

res
Unres
Frm dat 1st episode to i love u on death bed she improved in leaps and bounds..
Never saw ANY OTHER ACTOR OF D3 SHOWING SUCH FAST IMPROVEMENT cz palki ma'am once said othr actors who were dre frm beginning had attended quite lot of workshops n dre wasnt enough tym fr vrushi... n may b dats y she is accepted by general viewers so soon...
I remember to b honest i ws nt much impressed wid hr dialogue delivery in back to square one scene... Bt she showed improvement day by day... Her expressions in yaadien n den she showed steep graph of improvement in dialogue delivery too let dat b of a diva or a simple girl who is madly in luv wid swayam.. She gradually made me fall for her... Now i can't even imagine anyone else as sharon excpt her.. She lived and showed us every phase of sharon...her diva attitude.. Hr caring nature... Hr friendship... And yes a girl so in luv...Now coming to her i luv u too n post i luv u hospital scenes she was jst like any professional n experienced actress... Her voice modulation.. Hr voice sounded so feeble like she is indeed having prblm in breathing n is vry weak... Hr acting frm dat very frst scene to now has gradually become so natural dat i cudnt thnk vrushi n sharon r 2 diff people... She proved herslf... General viewers who r not into any fandom thing have strtd appreciating hr work... So a tight slap to overintelligent people who say she cant act B|

inspite of any professional acting training she has achieved and has become a professional actor all on her own πŸ˜ƒ also big thanks to Palki mam and Shantanu for being so supportive and as you have mentioned even she could not be provided much workshops still she has grown up so high πŸ‘ it takes years and years to gain perfection in acting but she coz of her devotion and dedication she achieved it within a year