Ye Hai Mohabbatein 26th April 2014 Written Update

Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 26th April 2014 Written Update

Ishita coming home and to her room. Parmeet hugs her and she is stunned. She asks who this is, leave me. She is shocked to know it is Parmeet and says how dare you. She says leave me. She shouts on him and shoves him. She says how dare you, leave from my room. He says I am sorry, I thought its Simi, sorry, I came to give you this, take this gift. She says don't touch me, don't play with me. I know what you are doing, I can see your innocent act, and I am not from those girls who bear all this without a sound. She says I will talk to Simi now. He says excuse me. She shoves him and leaves. Parmeet gets tensed and goes to stop her. Ishita comes to Simi crying.

Simi asks what happened. Ishita says I am ashamed to say, ask your husband what happened. Parmeet says why you are stretching it.  Toshi ji asks is this the way to talk to my son in law. Simi asks what happened. Ishita says I am hurt to say, I have treated him well and respected him, but he took advantage of me. She tells them everything. Simi and Toshi ji are shocked. Parmeet is tensed. Ishita says tell them what you did. Parmeet says do you think Simi I can do this; I thought it's you in the room. Simi says yes, I told him, I went in the room. Ishita says fine, I will show you. She shows them the gift and asks why he came to me with this gift. Simi asks Parmeet.

Parmeet says I bought this for her as she did many favors on me, she misunderstood me. Simi scolds Ishita. She says no woman should tolerate a man like this. She asks why he caught me from behind. Parmeet says I went to surprise Simi. Simi believes Parmeet. She says our family is decent. Parmeet acts innocent. Simi says you can't blame him. Ishita says you know I always thought of your good, won't you have trust in me; I will not lie to you.

She says we are woman and we understand the touch. Toshi ji says enough Ishita, you are our bahu, Raman's life and Rumi's mother, I don't want anyone to know this, so forget this. She asks Parmeet to go and stay away from Ishita. Parmeet apologizes to Ishita saying I respect you a lot. Toshi ji gets angry on Ishita as her son in law had to apologize. Ishita says unbelievable and leaves. Parmeet says what I should do now? Toshi ji asks him to forget everything. He says it's so shameless; her mentality is so bad, if she tells everyone, then what about my respect, what Raman will think about me. Toshi ji says you are part of this family. She asks Simi not to tell anyone.

Parmeet says I treat Ishita as my sister, I swear on Simi and my daughter. Simi says enough, I completely trust you. Toshi ji asks Simi not to tell her dad and Raman. He says Ashok is our 40% partner and we have all the commands. Shagun calls Raman and says something happened to Adi and we brought him here, he is vomiting, Ashok is not here. Ishita cries in her room thinking about Parmeet. She thinks about Simi and Toshi ji's words. With whom shall I share this, I can't tell Amma, Raman? She says how to tell him, he is not here. Ishita locks her door getting scared.

She says I have to tell someone, I will tell Raman. Raman takes care of Adi. Shagun asks what did you eat. Raman says doctor will come, nothing will happen to you. Shagun sees Ishita's call and cuts the call. Ishita says he might be busy and cries. I don't know how Raman will react; I can't tell him on phone, I will tell him when he comes here.

Ishita says what to do, where should I go. She says shall I call Raman, no he has work there, it will be ruined, shall I go to Amma Appa, Amma can't bear all this, where should I go, how should I stay here alone in this room. Ruhi comes to her and says I came to sleep with you. Ishita feels very happy and hugs her. dil se dil ka rishta jo hai...song plays... Ruhi asks what happened, I came to sleep here as you are alone and can get scared. Ishita says you understand me so well, you know I was really scared, I love you. Ruhi says you won't be scared as Ravan Kumar is not here.

Ruhi says Raman loves shopping for you, I said one dress and he brought two. He said blue is his fav color so he brought blue dress for you. Ishita says sleep now.

The doctor checks Adi. He says he has food poisoning , I will give him an injection, he will be fine. He says take care of him all night. Raman says I will stay with him. Adi asks Shagun to be with him. Shagun asks Raman to leave. Raman says no, I will be with Adi. Shagun says he is my son, I will take care of him. Raman tells her how can she be so careless, if anything happens to Adi, I will not leave you or Ashok, I will be with Adi, if you want to do police complain, you can, no one can stop me.

Raman sits by Adi's side and takes care of him. Shagun also stays there. Raman sees Ishita's missed calls and thinks of Ruhi fine. He calls Ishita and he asks is Ruhi fine, I was busy when you called. She says yes, she is fine. She asks about his meeting. He says we got the deal. She says congrats. She thinks about Parmeet.

Precap:
Toshi ji comes to Ishita and scolds her for telling everything to Raman. She asks her not to ignore the fight between Raman and Parmeet.

Thanks for the update!!

From the precap,looks like parmeet and raman had a fight??!

Should start watching the episdes today! :D
Thanks for the Written Update
Thanks for the WU

That cheap🐷
Thanks for the WU dear😊
Thanks for the Written Update
Originally posted by Aliya_hzsn

Thanks for the update!!

From the precap,looks like parmeet and raman had a fight??!

Should start watching the episdes today! :D

yes you should cuz upcoming spoilers are out too!
😃  Thank You  😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃  Nice One 😃  😃  😃 

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃

thanks for this colorful wu...  Edited by 13MEGHA05 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by QH_DDEJ_Fan

yes you should cuz upcoming spoilers are out too!

Yeah caught up yesterday! had 3 episodes then!
Read the upcoming spoilers too...! Im glad Pervmeet truth is out, Though ishita being sent out is sad!