Rangrasiya

OS- monday's choodi leela + R's rudraksh

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Another weekend without PaRud means bheje ke badmaash ghode are running away with all possibilities of how the chudi leela will happen on monday...so I thought to write one take on it. Last time someone asked for English translations to the hindi dialogues so I've included translations in brackets this time.

--------

Paro was running a comb through her long locks not really paying attention to what she was doing, she was lost in a trance of beautiful memories of the last couple of days. Rudra's husky voice rang in her ears, "kuch der ke liye apne apko mere hawale kar de...bharosa rakh girne nahi dunga" (for sometime hand yourself over to me, have faith I won't let you fall). She remembered how her heart has soured in those moments where there was no crease of anger on his forehead, no hatred for her burning on his face, his harsh words were not piercing her as he proclaimed to stay away from her beauty, instead he was rendered speechless by it. Rudra was entering the room with pink bangles for her in his hand, he hoped she would like this shade of pink. 

He was staring at her, admiring her cute innocence when he tripped over his own pair of chappals he wore indoors that were lying in the middle of the room. Though he balanced himself, the bangles fell out of his hand and scattered across the floor, the commotion bought Paro out of her trance. She turned to see the spread of bangles on her the floor, again her heart soared. Rudra had actually made the effort to buy these for her to pacify her when she wasn't even really that mad at him. She leapt down to pick them up, at the exact same moment Rudra reached down to do the same. He gathered half of them and held out his hand.
"Ab de maafi?" (Now forgive me) he asked. Paro blushed as her heart danced with joy, this was the first gift from her husband, her Rudra. She held out her left hand, which he held much more gently than she had been accustomed to by him. He slipped the bangles on carefully, at the same time taking in her reaction. The joy in her eyes reflected how much she liked them and that made Rudra happy somewhere inside. She held out her right hand for him to put on the remaining bangles. 

*You say one thing, do another, on the one hand you promise to hurt me, never accept me as you wife, promise never to be mine but my smallest pain or discomfort throws you into a frenzy, the depth of your eyes clearly show the emotional turmoil going on inside you, you regret hurting me immediately, you feel the remorse...is it that difficult to embrace these feelings Rudra* Paro thought as she watched him slide the bangles down her hand.

"Kuch kaha tumne?" (Did you say anything?) Rudra inquired. 
"Huh...nahin" Paro replied agonized that he understood her silence yet couldn't understand her love for him, "choodiyoon ke liye abhaar...bohot pyaari hai," (Thank you for the bangles they're very pretty). Rudra resisted the urge to give his moustache a small flick, he'd won her apology. Paro retracted her hand out of his hold and was getting up, he almost wanted to pull it back and not let her leave but he pushed that thought out of his mind and got up. Paro was about to leave when he stopped her.

"Paro ruk" (stop) he said, remembering something, "thare paas mara kuch hai, mujhe wapas chahiye," (you have something of mine which I want back)

Paro looked puzzled then remembered she has his rudraksh. Her left hand fingers tightened around the pair of rudraksh on her right wrist. 
"Nahin...ye ab maara hai,"(no this is mine now) Paro replied firmly.
"Aise kaise?" (How is that?)  Rudra looked taken aback at her refusal to give his rudraksh back. He made a move to reach out for her wrist but she was quick to react and moved out of his reach. 
"Paro!" Rudra fumed for a second, he was definitely not going to run around the room catching her, "Paro! Ruk!" 
She was laughing on the other side of the room,"agar rudraksh chahiye to le jaaye," (if you want the rudraksh come and take it) she teased.
"Pagal ladki," Rudra said and with ease managed to catch hold of her, taking her wrist he pinned it to her back. 
"Maane mara rudraksh wapas chahiye" (I want my rudraksh back) he said again firmly though he didn't seem very angry, which was an encouraging sign for Paro to act on the idea that had just sparked to mind.
"Aah!" She gave a cry in pain which made Rudra immediately let go of her wrist and ask worriedly, "kya hua? Teekh hai?" (What happen? Are you ok?)
Paro rubbed her wrist for a moment as though she was examining it, then burst out laughing.
"Apko kya laga, majaak sirf aap kar sakte hai?" (Did you think you're the only one who can joke around?) she teased, laughingly.
Now Rudra did look angry at being on the receiving end of her prank. 
"Chup!" He said in an aggressive tone taking a step closer to Paro causing her to back away against the wall, ready for his Jallad phase. He took another step closer as she closed her eyes afraid of what might come but he simply took her right wrist, unfastened his rudraksh and took it before whispering in a husky voice very close to her ears, "ab hisaab barabar" (now we're even).

"Agar yahaan ras-leela khatam hogayi ho toh Maasa ne neeche pooja ke liye bulaya hai" (If you're done romancing Mohini has called you downstairs for the prayer) came Sumer's un-welcomed voice. Paro immediately blushed at the proximity between her and Rudra and looked here and there uncomfortably. Rudra seemed indifferent as always, eyes still on Paro he called out to Sumer who was about to leave, "Ruk!...tumhari Maasa ne ye nahi sikhaya ke shaadi shuda jode ke kamre mein aise bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah nahin ana chahiye...kya paata andar kya ho raha ho," (hasn't your mother taught you not to come uninvited to a wedded couple's room...you never know what's going on inside). Rudra had said this just to annoy Sumer, he didn't intend for it to mean much but Paro's face immediately flushed bright red and the heat she was radiating made him realize he might have made her feel uncomfortable. Wanting to draw her attention away from it he simply said, "Chale" (shall we?) leading Paro out of the room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aw i'd love it if monday's bangle scene turns out like that.
We can only hope :P ;)
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha aww so cute and sweet!
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh the possibilities... this may actually be the scene on Monday! 😃
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely written, would be really nie to see this happening, I do wonder when she will give back his rudraksh
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

that was amazing loved it like the way Rudra shut Sumer up

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice scene and beautifully written.
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherryGS

Oh the possibilities... this may actually be the scene on Monday! 😃

Nah I think Monday's epi will be even better
shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Nicely written, would be really nie to see this happening, I do wonder when she will give back his rudraksh

Lol i was wondering the same
shona. thumbnail
Thank u guys for reading :)