Fan Fictions

Another Romeo And Juliet End? ||Kr Os||

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

An os on the last day of our old KR with a happy ending. I hope you like it. Btw , I would  love if I get the same number of reviews I got for forever yours.

Another Romeo and Juliet End?

The door closed , and kria couldn't do anything. Her hand had raised to his direction , but her vocal cords ditched her , the same way she ditched him. Unwillingly! Her knees gave away , it was too much to handle for kria.

She fell on her knees.

"I am sorry Rey!"

---

It was the night , when lovers met , when they rejoiced being in love , rejoiced  being together. Yet , here two lovers were separating , mourning over the fact that they had loved!

---

Rey walked in the empty street , he closed his eyes remembering each and every word she said . Everything that had happened between them was a joke for her? A mere time pass? She used him? He didn't cry over that. He laughed!

Laughed over the fact that she still sucked in acting . At least , in front of him she did. Whom was she kidding to? The guy whose hobby is to read her eyes . Her expressions can hide her feelings , but her eyes never lied.

And after laughing , he fell down on his knees crying. Crying over the fact that his love failed. His love was so weak, that kria didn't trust him?

Then his inner voice said , actually yelled that she did! Then why didn't she tell him  the truth? What was her motive behind it?

---

She wanted him to move on. Her happiness lied in him , and she knew if she told him the truth. He would wait . Wait for her to come back , which would make him upset , and she didn't want that!

It would pain her heart to know that he moved on , but she would be happy to know that he was happy.

Would she move on? She would , move on but with his memories forever embedded in her heart , not with someone else. She had fake ditched him , and moving on would mean to ditch him in reality , maybe not for others but for her!

---

That night , two separated lovers cried themselves to sleep. Maybe because they thought that their love was meeting It's end. Rey didn't cry that much cause he knew that he would be able to see her safe and sound , but poor boy didn't know that she was leaving.

Kria wouldn't be able to see him , hear his voice , see him smile.

She had always feared death of her closed ones. Cause when they die , she wouldn't be able to see them , hear their voice any more. Now she knew that separation was equal to death.

Maybe their love was getting the same dreadful and heart wrenching end of Romeo and Juliet , the only difference was their eternal meet take time , or would they have an eternal meet?

---

Kria sat in her bedroom , waiting for her taxi to come. She was going back , leaving everything behind. Not with her mom , as she had to stay back to finish some formalities . She closed her eyes.

"Leaving me alone baatcutter?"

Kria opened her eyes in shock , and turned to see him. He sat beside her. He gave his ever so charming smile.

"Rey?"

Was she imagining him? She pinched herself , but no he was here. He held her hand.

"You're not going anywhere Kria Ghai. You're going to be with me , you're love! Our love story does not end here , it won't ever end. We don't meet fates similar to Romeo and Juliet. We'll live together and die together happily. We won't get separated. "

"How?"

Was all she could ask.

"Cause maybe our love is so strong , that even you're mom felt it."

Kria looked at him with wide eyes , he nods. Kria hugged him tightly. He hugged her back as tight as possible.

"I love you rey."

"I love you too kria!"

Kria closed her eyes , rey was correct. Their love was not going to meet the same fate of Rome and Juliet.

---

The endings with the lovers uniting in after life , are not the only ones that are eternal. Sometimes , the stories in which the lovers stay strong together throughout their lives and die together , stay together in after life , are eternal as well.

Hope you liked it. :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kreya204 thumbnail
OMG!!!
Dis is awesome!!!
I so wish dat smthng similar to dis had happened!!!
Bt alas!!! It didnt!!! 😭
Rey did understand dat she was lying!!! 😃
Der love didnt meet d same fate as romeo n juliet!!!
Bt it still will remain eternal!!!
Dis is grt!!!
Waiting for more from ur side!!! 😃
alisha1810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow its amazing...waiting for more 😊
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome one.

Though that day, He did not understand she was lying.

Always hoped,he did so. 

But here, He did. 😃

Happy with the Fact. Their love is like Romeo and Juliet but their Fate differs. 

Loved it. ❤️

Keep up the good work 👍🏼
jyoti_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dis ws owsummm...
loved it...
simple n sweet... but too catchy... cant resist myself from reading it twice :-D
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the os totally
im happy that the last epi of old KR has been ended on a happy note by a KR fans
KR fans can feel happy with this story.
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was fantastic and awesome os... loved it
-Monika- thumbnail
Awesome...

yuss... their love is strong...

rey understood her nd didn't let her go was the best part of dis os...

well written...
arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb
amazing story.
i liked your version of eternal love story.
👏
PunjabiKudi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Seriously loved it..
Hayeee it was lovely...
Keep writing more..