Bade Acche Laggte Hai

khooni kaun... kaun hai khoooni.. bolo bolo bolo...

poojs80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ekta style topic... chalo sab koi guess karo n reasons bhi do ki us characterless sammy ka khoon kisne kiya... acha hua maar dia nahi to mai hi maar daalti usko... my guess is juhi/sid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it's Pihu

The Reasons:

1. When Priya came for chutha at shergill house and when neha was howling on priya , they had showed pihu's expressions , she was behaving like the person who is quite but have many things in mind .

2. When the CD of party arrives in KM and Khush taken that CD , That time also the trio i.e Mamaji, sid and juhi are all over smiling without any fear on their faces and were sitting with confidence and smiling faces  as if they don't have any fear from that CD.

3. Sid and Mamaji has always used others and now another name added to them is Juhi, they all used to do things by " dusron ke kandhon pe rakh kar bandook chalana" so that's why may be they have filled pihu's mind in between party and by that pihu has killed sammy .

4. Since Cvs has shown earlier also during Varun's death no punishment was given to Pihu when she was the reason for such death so by this another death track because of and by pihu's hands Cvs can give punishment to Pihu this time by sending this character to mental asylum.

But in all this again the trio will come clear, Cvs may have planned something for them too since they are the roots of all miseries and problems. Juhi first claims that she used to love Ram and now when Ram is sent to jail and is announced the death penalty then the same lady is sitting on dinning table carefree with a content smile on her face as if she is on cloud nine by this judgement and waiting for having her tongue twisting on delicious meal.
But one thing is there in all this the greatest loss happened to Neha and Vikram plus Ram and Priya too had lost their first child or as they say their love symbol in some way as she is destroyed in all manners and now this is un-effect able whether pihu is alive or not because when she is standing for the reasons of two murders and when her heart and soul is ruined to depth then her life is just not worth for anything. Her father is in jail and is given death penalty but the madam is in no mood to leave thinking about herself and try to think about her father . As she say she hates her mother but loves her father a lot and when Ram has fulfilled her each and every wish even by breaking his relationship with his wife for her wishes and now that girl left her father in this state and is thinking about herself only, her emotions, feelings are everything to her and nothing else matter to her . It's looks likes she hasn't Love Sammy at any point but only love herself all the time and still doing the same.
 Ram is not in  jail and getting punishment for murder of sammy but is getting such punishment for loving her daughter to the core and trusting and helping people blindly. He is a gentleman and have given love to each and every person in his life sometimes he has given love and care to them by going out of limits and is getting punish for that only.
But it is also obvious that he will get free soon since he is the hero and a positive character so Cvs just can't end this role like this by giving death penalty in a false case, If cvs really want to end this  character then they have chosen other  means but not like this , so it is obvious that Ram will soon be free and the real culprits will get their correct deserving places soon. 

Edited by Bunny_honey - 10 years ago
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These are my prime suspects and the reasons:
1. Juhi: She could have either aimed to kill Priya or intended to kill Sammy for leaving Pihu. If her intention was to kill Priya, she was standing down and right in front of Sammy. So if the bullet hit her head she would have died on spot. But Juhi's aim  severely went wrong and hit Sammy's chest instead. In fact i won't be surprised if she intentionally did something to the brakes of priya's car also when she went into coma. They can show her as the master villain who hated Priya and wanted to kill her from day one. This will be a good track also. 

2. Rajat: Loves Priya and what better opportunity than framing Ram for the murder. Later he will get ample time to get closer to Priya. I think that'll be a good track if they show Rajat as the villain coz i am seriously bored with his holier than thou attitude. Plus, why was he brought in the show? He hasn't done anything except for staring at Priya and remembering the old times with her since 2 months. 

3. Ashwin's second son/Varun's brother: That could be a new entry. He disguises himself as waiter and shoots Sammy (who supported Pihu during Varun's arrest). What better than seeing Ram get hung for a crime he didn't commit. Same thing happened with Varun who hung himself for something he didn't do. He might come as new love interest in the life of Pihu to avenge his brother's death later on. In all fairness, Pihu the thankless daughter must get a piece for ruining someone's life. 

What i think should happen: 
Priya finds the killer, Ram gets released. The killer escapes from jail (nothing new in Balaji shows) and shoots both RaYa. They die but reincarnate later. New story, new characters and hopefully something sensible than seeing the useless new generation. 
Since Ram is busy right now the show can take a season break or continue with a new face/actor for Ram. I don't think SOny will wrap this show coz it's doing well for them apart from fiction Maharana Pratap. None of their newer shows have struck the cord with masses. Hence continuing BALH seems strategic. 

muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Juhi . Reason Ekta CV at the end its beneficial for juhi Pihe again agianest with priya , Ram & priya seprate , Ram and vikram seprate no one check thier fraud in business anymore. May be sid is not involve or may be involve because of khus.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have doubt on juhi and sid
RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --RaYa--

These are my prime suspects and the reasons:

1. Juhi: She could have either aimed to kill Priya or intended to kill Sammy for leaving Pihu. If her intention was to kill Priya, she was standing down and right in front of Sammy. So if the bullet hit her head she would have died on spot. But Juhi's aim  severely went wrong and hit Sammy's chest instead. In fact i won't be surprised if she intentionally did something to the brakes of priya's car also when she went into coma. They can show her as the master villain who hated Priya and wanted to kill her from day one. This will be a good track also. 

2. Rajat: Loves Priya and what better opportunity than framing Ram for the murder. Later he will get ample time to get closer to Priya. I think that'll be a good track if they show Rajat as the villain coz i am seriously bored with his holier than thou attitude. Plus, why was he brought in the show? He hasn't done anything except for staring at Priya and remembering the old times with her since 2 months. 

3. Ashwin's second son/Varun's brother: That could be a new entry. He disguises himself as waiter and shoots Sammy (who supported Pihu during Varun's arrest). What better than seeing Ram get hung for a crime he didn't commit. Same thing happened with Varun who hung himself for something he didn't do. He might come as new love interest in the life of Pihu to avenge his brother's death later on. In all fairness, Pihu the thankless daughter must get a piece for ruining someone's life. 

What i think should happen: 
Priya finds the killer, Ram gets released. The killer escapes from jail (nothing new in Balaji shows) and shoots both RaYa. They die but reincarnate later. New story, new characters and hopefully something sensible than seeing the useless new generation. 
Since Ram is busy right now the show can take a season break or continue with a new face/actor for Ram. I don't think SOny will wrap this show coz it's doing well for them apart from fiction Maharana Pratap. None of their newer shows have struck the cord with masses. Hence continuing BALH seems strategic. 

Awesome reasoning👍🏼, if any of this happens then i think BALH will get a new lease of life, which it needs desperately
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I strongly feel Juhi and Sid
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think kush...he seems like a changed person after this murder incident

also he had been frustrated at the way sammy has been behaving...standing outside clinis...all those street fights...variosu remarks

kush loved suhani from the beginning but sacrificed his love for sunahi's sake...but never left loving and caring for her

after todays episode where he takes a call and does not want to talk about it and looked somewhat tensed...i feel it could be him

they are showing sid juhi mama and all as they know the viewers would easily suspect them...but i dont think it is them
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi !
Honsetly , I hope it is not Rajat ! Its  like spoiling his character . He is  so good yaar ❤️
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Sammy murder case was a perfect chance to integrate CID or Adalat with this show for a couple of days.

Pihu: She might have shot due to frustration/ betrayal and then got shocked as Sammy actually died.

Sid: He shot Sammy to get money. He might have framed Ram to get hold of Kapoor Mansion

Juhi: She might have killed Sammy due to her love for Pihu to make Pihu again fully hate Priya. She could have framed Ram so that later on she can blackmail Ram to be hers if he wants to be free from jail.

multiple possibilities. I do not think Kush has any hand in this.