Ye Hai Mohabbatein 24th April'14 written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Bala tells ishita now u completely accepted ur inlaws and they too accepted u whole heartly.u did what shagun couldnt do, u gave ruhi a mother's love. He made her realize that she s a complete women and she is perfect in her own way.he made her feel good and they share a happy time .raman and ruhi came to shopp for ishita.ruhi asks sales girl to show western dress. She takes them to western dress counter.shagun too reaches same shop to gift a branded dress for her friend for her bday.ruhi asks raman's suggestions .shagun sees them.ruhi doesn't likes raman's choices. She wonders how will they giv surprise to ishi maa.raman calls ishita and asks her favorite colour. She asks why.raman asks her why she need to argue always. She tells green.sales girls shows a dress.raman s confused abt size.ruhi tells him to ask ishi maa.ishi tells its s/small.he tells m not asking abt ur childhood dress size.he asks her if she s sure this dress will b fit to her, she gets angry.shagun comes to them n calls ruhi.ishi heard her voice through phone.she thinks how she reach there or is it like raman goes there where shagun is.she thinks i dnt care .shagun asks ruhi if they come to shop for her.ruhi says its for ishi maa.shagun says ishita doesn't wear western dress.ruhi tells she does nd looks very beautiful, not like behenji.Raman tells sales girl to show him d expensive dress coz he want best dress for his wife.shagun feels jealous.he asks d girl to pack green dress.then raman select another M sized blue colour western dress.ruhi tells him green s her fav colour .he says blue s his favorite.
Romi s talking to his friend abt his gf.then he tells he want to knw whats going on in bala's head.bala comes infront of him and first he scares romi.then laughs.bala says m n ur side n invites him for coffe next time. Vandu n shravan comes n rumi goes happily. Vandu s suspicious on romi and asks abt him to bala.he says nothing. Bala thinks he should catch romi n his gang with proof or else board will blame Vandu.
Ruhi comes to ishita that raman s searching for her.she asks her to go to his room.ishita comes there n coughs.he gives her a dress pack.she says wah gift for me.he said its frm ruhi.she tells then it would b very nice. She gets happy seeing Her fav green colour dress.raman comments that u ll love bitter gourd's colour coz it suits u well
.then she s shocked seeing its a short dress n asks him u select this dress.ruhi comes nd stands@ door .raman sees her n tells ruhi brought this with so much love n u didn't like it.ishita saw ruhi n tells she loved it.ruhi runs inside asking u liked it.ishita thanks her for d dress.ishita asks her if some1 helped her n selecting dress.she replies she herself choose this and shagun too was there nd papa didn't speak to her and I jst said hello coz I was busy. Ruhi asks her if she checked 2nd dress. Ishi s surprised.raman told her he brought second one. Ruhi askd her which dress u liked most.ishita checks d dress nd s surprised seeing another western dress.ishita tells she liked ruhi's dress most.she tells her to go n eat dinner.ruhi tells her to wear that dress tomorrow and ishi said ok ruhi promise.raman tells why to give false promise coz that dress wont fit her.they starts nokhjokh .
At night, when raman n ruhi slept ishi takes green dress and went to dressing room to check it.she s shocked to knw that dress s too small for her.she tries to wear it calling gods name 🤣.she s tensed that if raman will knw that dress doesn't fits her he will b happy.she prays either to make her half size short or make d dress half size big.an idea strucks on her head 🤣
with a needle she loosens threads n makes d dress fit for her (another version of title song n bg) she s happy that now that dress s perfect for her n jumps n joy.then she goes to sleep.
Next morning. Ishita comes out wearing that green dress n looks stunning. She s looking for raman to show him it fits her n to see his reaction then. 😆 Simi mrs bhalla comes there n s surprised to see her n that dress they praises her.parmeet to comes there n s lost n her beauty 😡 ishi tells them ruhi brought this dress for her n asks for raman.Simi tell he went to Mumbai.ishita says ya nw he will return after 2/3 days.parm says n his mind dnt worry m here.Simi says if raman sees her n this dress he would hav missd his flight.they laughs.toshi ji says she looks tip top.ishi goes to change but ruhi comes n says she looks beautiful in this dress, doesn't looks like a behenji nw.ruhi tells toshi ji that raman brought this dress, ishita tells her not to say its secret between them.Simi n toshi ji goes inside.parmeet thinks raman s a strange man, he gives his wife such dress then goes to Mumbai leaving her alone. Nw I have grt opportunity.
Precap : parmeet s holding a gift pack in his mind he invites ishita to his bed.he says ur husband doesn't care for u.now I have to do something for u 😡🤢

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the Written Update
Thanks for the Written Update
Thanks for WU ..this parmeet guy is sick awe he is hiring on Ishta ...I hoping a slap from Ishta for sick man 
Thanks fr t update i hate tis pervmeet guy
thanks for the written update
thanks a lot dear for the wu...