Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Yahan aakar request kiya😲😆.
My hands are full😉
Agar koi achhi topic mila toh zaroor likungi😛

write so me thing which no one had ever thought of it...I know u can do that... want some of RaYa n Little Pihu's one.

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Enjoyed reading this ff again!!!
leena04 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 38 to 47
OMG read it in one go so awesome so good just loved it... the way u pneed down past & future story it geled up so well... I had alsmost tears while reeading them & when Ram knoww the truth & go to took his kids was most heeart whiching... i just crid out whilee reading... it was reeally an emotinal part... with that u showed Esha & Rajat's jelousy part also so well I actually enjoyed it... & in all RaYa's lovee v/s revange part was cheery on cake like... really enjoyed the whole season of reading now moving for next... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 48
awww awesomee too good... it was really nice to see that Now Ram wanted to clear all things he wanted to settled down but Priya is not yet ready hope eveything be good soon... Ram wants to talk with Rajat pata nahi ab kya hone wala hai will se in next updates... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 49
hahhahaah Ram is in full moood to monofiy Priya & make her belive on his love n some where he is sucseeding too... Priya is not responding to his naughtiness but nither stopping this is good sign she is just confuse hope Neha be ablee to slovee it soon... loved Rajat's exit with dignity... he was really a good friend of Priya I can belive on that... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 50
lol yeh NeVi kabhi nahi shudharenge... Priya again talli OMG awesome can't geet enough of this... it gonna be awesome to read more further but I tuly enjoyed the whole update it was really teat to read... now coming to the last part can't wait to read more... after such romentic part... so moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 51
finally comepleted reading it all again awsome too good... way a batter then anything else... ohh so swetly Priya found where she was wrong & Ram ka gussa dekh k laga h won't gonna talk with her ever again but all is well when end is well so finally RaYa become one again & this time for forever... too good & mind blowing nothing could be batter then this... now looking forward for next to story to read...