All her thoughts are for his happiness..as she feels him..

Posted: 9 years ago
From the episode today the main thing that touched my heart was the moment when Rudra went away to bring water and Paro was alone with Singh sir and Geetangali mam..

And her words were heartfelt.. she begged for him.. asking,
'bade saab.. aapse vinthi hai, aap major saab ko BSD mein wapas leligiyena.' (a request from you, please take him back in to the BSD...)

And he says 'they will take. in a little time'

'u will definitely take him?' she tried to get it confirmed..

And with tear filled eyes she explains, 'his job is his life.. his true love.. his very breath..' and tears spill over as she says 'and he... he is my everything...therefore, for me please take major saab back..'

And she gets another elder to keep his hand on her head and say 'haan beta, I promise you, we will take Rudra in the BSD..'

Who says she doesn't have any understanding of how much his job means to him and she was not guilty...she was so broken.. because as she said. he was her everything.. so how can she not feel his pain at that loss?
She only didn't have any manner to solve it.. but the moment she got.. the main thing in her less than conscious state.. the first thing to spill is that pain, hurt and guilt...and she pleads for him...for his job.. for his happiness...
She was quiet not because she was selfish and was happy for what it led.. but because the hurt was too big.. and it spilled out of her the very first moment her defences lowered...

my favourite moment in the episode actually.. it was just lovely...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
This was my favorite scene today too.
It was so touching.
Loved how Singh sir said beta...
My fav. scene too so heart melting.
just loved it.
Well said dear , it was a beautiful scene 
Wonderful post, Sunara... Lovely Pics. It was indeed a very touching and beautiful scene...

Just a look at her and we can feel her desperation and pain...

BSD is Rudra's first love and life and Rudra is her first love and life...Beautifully put...One of my favorite scenes from today's episode.

The other one being, when she says, she will always keep loving him, more and more even though he tries to push her away because she can read his eyes which say entirely different thing than his words. That was so heartfelt and pure. This simple sentence showed how much she loves and understands him.
That scene was so heartfelt, so poignant!!!!! ❤️ it...
Wonderful post princess 👏  also loved the way, she gave it good for those 2 snobbish women...way to go Paro baisa 👍🏼  as for the last 5 mins...it was just a killer...these two are just amazing 🤗
Originally posted by vidya0906

Wonderful post princess 👏  also loved the way, she gave it good for those 2 snobbish women...way to go Paro baisa 👍🏼  as for the last 5 mins...it was just a killer...these two are just amazing 🤗

thanks darling! 🤗
ahhh lemme get to the last 5 mins - am still waiting as my HD videos are taking ages to get downloaded!

I liked that she stood her ground instead of being cowed down.. but didn't like those caricatures of women being used.. it didn't feel very nice. cz i guess I am spoiled rotten by the superior subtle storytelling of RR...😳

Lovely post Sunara. 

That was such a lovely scene...so heart touching. 
Edited by incandescent - 9 years ago