~Ashlok FF: Written in stars: Ch 50 on pg 138 - Page 75

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice updates. Plz update soon and plz plz lz pm me
Wow awesome update 😊 sad for astha hw cn sum1 live like dis when dere's no1 to care for u n no1 to talk to 😡 she Shud just leave him n live her own lyf. Ny ways even living wid shlok is like he's controlling her lyf when he feels dey will talk else nything happens to her he's least bothered. I really wish she leaves him for gud n then he reads all her diaries n realize what he has done to her. He's made her lyf soo tough I dnt think astha has to go thru soo much for her mistake. She has tkn enough. Walk away gurl. N var as is damn rude.
Omg!!it's so beautiful... 4 updates in a row
thanku so much ash :))
wow thanks for 3 updates,It's sad to see the struggling Astha . she don't have no one to share her difficulties. U have written Astha's dairy beautifully👏.
Poor aastha
Loved the three updates
Continue soon,
Loved all the updates an d must say i really starting hating shlok can't he at least try t listen to her? 
Poor aastha i feel so pity for het hopefully waiting that she meets skmeone who will love her and will make shlok jealous pls :D let that happen
And i must admit that I hate Varad and that will never change :0
Update soon
I am happy that Astha is learning to live her life...trying to not depend on anyone. 
Once Shlok learns how genuine Astha is I hope they have everything they missed. ...
awesome yaar... another triple update... every page of d dairy written beautifully... nyc 2 c tat astha is becoming mature...
i dont like shlok and vard.. and even if they are delibtately doing it for aastha welfare. sorry again not my respect. they can tzke other approach..
What can I say. .awsome update s...really want her to be more mature. .I don't hate shlok here,don't know why..