Ch 27

Both in Delhi
Don't know what will shlok do now to her

read onπŸ˜‰
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rbb1

Poor Astha what has she gotten herself into what will she do now

she hasn't even realized that she is in big trouble. She will become strong.
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for your next update...ur story has got me hooked to it...
I used to keep chcking if  had updated...
just hoping that it was Shlok himself who slept with Aastha...somehow I am doubtful...
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

No i understood the meaning that she won't bear a child but i wonder why? Is she physically not able to or does shlok just doesn't want any children with her?

Firstly i would like tp say that update was too hot to handle well done
But i mean how low can shlok fall to sleep with her and then treat her like a piece of furniture.  I mean ok he is sad and hurt but is that really the right way? 
Felt really pity for aastha and i am a little confused why he suddenly wanted to sleep with her :0
Pls  clear my confusions xD and pls do update soon!!!

ok, very valid question, physically she is fine, I will explain more in next chapter. It was hot?, I have no idea because this is one topic which I find really difficult to write on but still I admit, it was better written down as compared to my previous ffs intimate scenes. I was angry at him too for treating her like that but at the moment he believes that its what astha deserve because she treated him like an object first. So,he has really bad impression of her.

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mailanchi

waiting eagerly for your next update...ur story has got me hooked to it...

I used to keep chcking if  had updated...
just hoping that it was Shlok himself who slept with Aastha...somehow I am doubtful...

Thank you. Its him. why did you doubt it?
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki795

Nice update

Thank you.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .logs

oh shlok... how can he decide to file a case against her... What will happen now?? pls update soon...

Because he is a male who is outraged at having his trust broken and that too by someone he loved a lot. For him, his whole world tilted upside down. He wants justice but he cannot get it. He gave her options knowing which one she will select, of course if she had chosen the first option, he might not have filed the case.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazygul

plz misunderstanding should be cleared.. cant take it shlok behaviour towards aastha.. plz clear misunderstanding about tbis. ashlok should be happy at last.. shlok shoyld know he lost control..

Dear the problem is that its not really a misunderstanding, astha is guilty of a crime. Too understand that what drove her to accept help from aditi that will require shlok to understand her point of view and that will take time. shlok lost control?πŸ˜•
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: srilotus

Awesome write up..loved ch 27 & 28 too..

ch 27...Shlok has started plying mind games with Astha...he stil thinks Astha jus want S** with him as you mentioned in the end of this chapter...
CH 28...i am still in doubt who was actually there with her on the bed? was he Shlok ?
plz continue soon...waiting for the next one...waiting to see Shlok's next move.
Thanks for the triple treat...πŸ˜ƒ

May be you will feel very anti-shlok but after 3 chapters things will change for good. You are welcome  dear😊
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sathuraj

Nice update...

Thank you.