~Ashlok FF: Written in stars: Ch 50 on pg 138 - Page 105

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Ashley hats off dear I'm totally speechless don't have words to praise u n your genius writing talent. Just now read last 9 chapter & u know I'm truly 😭 reading that poor soul Astha's all misery I can't take it anymore now it's high time for that 🤬 get his due punishment. For her 1 fault he ruin her whole life n take her dead bed how can he can't see that love n care for him in her eyes 😡? 👏 For u n eagerly waiting for next update & sorry for late comment.BTW congratulation for 2 thread 😃.
May I know the reason for shlok having sex with aastha?? Is it a revenge? Edited by Meilliures - 9 years ago
Oh my god.  I missed your updates after chapter 17 and when I saw theach balance update today morning I was damn excited and so happy.. this story is one of my favourite fiction and I read the balance updates in one go by hiding it in between my books so that my parents never suspects me lol.. and oh god you made me cry in most of the update and specially the last one.. i was crying badly as if I failed in my exams . It's juz awesome mahn.. and i want shlok to suffer as much as aastha did. Um so depress seeing aastha on this state.. Aastha suffered for so long ( 50 updates she was suffering) and it's time for shlok to suffer  I want another 50 updates on shlok suffering.  Aastha should leave shlok and he should beg plead and suffer to get her back. . I want it badly.. i hate this shlok.. he deserves hell and wish aastha never forgives shlok and varad.. and it's time for shlok to read aastha's diary dude.. The only fault she did was texting swati and nothing else and she doesn't deserve this seriously. Hugs to you dude.. u made me adduced to this story.  Love you for giving is this wonderful story.. 
Astha was  just was looking for love and acceptance..but in the wrong place i guess...which she has realized...but i guess the realizations on varads and shloks part come a bit late...i wonder what Astha would do now...
amazing updates...
continue soon...
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow great newsss

Waiting...
Most favourite story in this forum...
I remember those days that I stayed awake to read your multiple updates... Touching ...
Welcome back deat
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey dear Ashley I love to read your stories so I request you to add me to your buddy list.