Ek Boond Ishq

Was it the right thing to do?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys!

I suppose many of us are rejoicing over the fact that Tara got back at Nandu by disfiguring her face. But was it really the right way to go about it? Applying the pack would have done the same trick then why did Tara have to become a butcher for that? 🤢 Nandu had not even provoked her then for the attack. I am not supporting Nandu here and will never. God knows, I have bashed her everytime I did a WU. Nandu probably deserves a worse fate but does Tara have to be the one to mete it out? I wouldn't have minded if Tara gave her a tight slap when Nandu spoke ill of MJ but this? 😲 Does she think Nandu or Kala won't retaliate? This doesn't mean Tara has to be a coward and do things behind the back but this was a little too extreme and how will she answer Aradhana if she ever were to ask why she did that? To punish Nandu she didn't have to take such a step. There were many means by which she could have done that and y blame Nandu? It was Tara who was weak. Nandu may have been her sister but she is related to Tara coz of her mom and when Nandu stooped so low as to side with RP in getting her thrown out of the house and later killing her, she had no regards for her own mother. In that case when ur sister doesn't respect ur mother will she still hold any place in ur heart? Agreed she wanted her revenge but this was  certainly not the way to go about it  I am disappointed in Tara today 👎🏼 

I am not concerned with what happened to Nandu but I didn't want Tara to resort to such barbaric means that too when Nandu was defenseless!

Please do share ur views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daaaku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, it was a barbaric thing to do. I hate Nandu and always will, but I did not expect Tara to stoop so low. I thought may b she'd mix something that Kala would make for Nandu so that the blame does not come on her. By doing this, she has put Kala on guard again, bcoz all this while Tara bore all the torture meted out to her quietly. But suddenly after meeting the naqaab-posh gang, Tara has changed her tactics. May b RP will evn follow her when she goes to meet guruji in the jungle.
Seriously disappointed cvs, Tara should've been a lot smarter in ruining Nandu's face. Evn if this a dream, its disappointing that Tara is evn thinking of cutting Nandu's face. 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that what Tara did was wrong!!!!👎🏼

Not because it was barbaric but because it was an open attack!!!😔 😔 😔

She should have tried to do it in a way which cannot be traced back to her like mixing something in her face pack or something!!!😛 😛 😊 😊

MJ is doing guerilla warfare now and Tara should do the same!!!!😊 😊 👍🏼

It was stupid of Tara!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

She should make it seem like an accident!!!!😉 😉 😉 😊 😊

_Teena_ thumbnail

Yes even I think it was a direct attack by this kalla may get alarmed... n can cause a threat to the plan ... the facepack idea was the best... 

Now kala can get suspensious abt taras moves...  the facepack idea was the best. .. just seemed likd an accident. ... kala n nandu cud never suspect tara's motives... but by doing this tata has ruined everything. ..
Edited by _Teena_ - 10 years ago
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I've been wondering about this ever since it was known that they were gonna target Nandu's face. I'm no fan of Nandu, but then we have enough acid attacks and target being made of women in our society as it is. Do we really need the lead of a daily soap to be shown resorting to such violent tactics. Ultimately all this does influence people who watch the show. Thumbs down from my side for this track in the show.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cathy25

I agree with you. I've been wondering about this ever since it was known that they were gonna target Nandu's face. I'm no fan of Nandu, but then we have enough acid attacks and target being made of women in our society as it is. Do we really need the lead of a daily soap to be shown resorting to such violent tactics. Ultimately all this does influence people who watch the show. Thumbs down from my side for this track in the show.

They show it enough on TV!!!!

Here at least it is against someone extremely evil!!!!😳

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well 1st I doubt it is really going to happen how the episode ended in dramatic way...that Tara attacked on Nandu's face directly...
I still think its a dream sequence till next episode gets on-air..
I think Maybe Tara wouldnt attack something else would happen which will eventually ruin nandu's face...accidentally may happen something...Tara is still in double mind to go for or not go for...it would be on Fate of Nandu which will help Tara's motive...
apart from that even if she did directly...i dont take it wrong way bcoz she has faced so much from her...she she went out of box to get back to Nandu what is wrong ..I dont consider Tara to take everything quitely wipe tears in corner of her house...seriously Nandu is worse Tara lost her husband that girl knowing who killed her husband...still Nandu stand against Tara than...Tara should stay quite...she lost Love of her Life...biggest relationship among all...

Still she was being torture at worse Tara is also a woman...why she had to take all the torture the whole coloring clothes putting lipstick...wasnt that barbaric...now they want to make her servant...its psychological torture they did on her...

if she takes revenge from nandu nothing wrong in it...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: daaaku

I agree, it was a barbaric thing to do. I hate Nandu and always will, but I did not expect Tara to stoop so low. I thought may b she'd mix something that Kala would make for Nandu so that the blame does not come on her. By doing this, she has put Kala on guard again, bcoz all this while Tara bore all the torture meted out to her quietly. But suddenly after meeting the naqaab-posh gang, Tara has changed her tactics. May b RP will evn follow her when she goes to meet guruji in the jungle.

Seriously disappointed cvs, Tara should've been a lot smarter in ruining Nandu's face. Evn if this a dream, its disappointing that Tara is evn thinking of cutting Nandu's face. 

Same here. Was disappointed by Tara's actions. Was happy when she took that face pack n was cursing her when she dropped the bowl but slashing her face? I thought Tara was better than tat! IU can expect Kala to do such a thing but Tara? 👎🏼 Yes by doing that Tara dug her own grave as RP/Kala will now wonder what got into her and will start monitoring her every move.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I agree that what Tara did was wrong!!!!👎🏼

Not because it was barbaric but because it was an open attack!!!😔 😔 😔

She should have tried to do it in a way which cannot be traced back to her like mixing something in her face pack or something!!!😛 😛 😊 😊

MJ is doing guerilla warfare now and Tara should do the same!!!!😊 😊 👍🏼

It was stupid of Tara!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

She should make it seem like an accident!!!!😉 😉 😉 😊 😊

Tara was reckless and stupid! Yes she should plan her moves carefully! If Tara also stoops to Kala's levels then I dont see any difference between both of them 👎🏼 And besides Nandu was defenseless. Had she done it accidentally while fighting her back then also it was ok. But this? 🤢
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Teena_

Yes even I think it was a direct attack by this kalla may get alarmed... n can cause a threat to the plan ... the facepack idea was the best... 

Now kala can get suspensious abt taras moves...  the facepack idea was the best. .. just seemed likd an accident. ... kala n nandu cud never suspect tara's motives... but by doing this tata has ruined everything. ..

Yep the face pack idea was better n I wish Tara had let Nandu apply it herself 😛 I know, Tara will now raise suspicions and RP will wonder y Tara got aggressive all of a sudden n from where she got the courage?