Rangrasiya

Paro acts more like a wife by the day hehe

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol their conversation yesterday when she asked Rudra directly if he has bought a gift for the bade saab and his wife lol.. usually that is how wives talk! With ownership rights to ask like Paro did yesterday!!  😳⭐️

And its like so  cute to see his startled no, and Paro's even more baffled - further questioning him on - whether he was to give one later or not at all.. hehe i love that Paro little by little acts more like a wife lol n Rudra unconsciously allowing it and getting used to it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sunara can u give me Ur post index link..
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyarnav

sunara can u give me Ur post index link..

The link is this dear -Random musings on Rangrasiya : Index of princessunara

But I have not updated the last month. So I will try to do it tonight or so that it will be much easier for u.. K :)

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Love there conversation part a lots.
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved that scene. The way she was questioning him was so cute. And Rudra's confused expression was really sweet. Its so nice to see him treating her like a wife nowadays
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Diva

I loved that scene. The way she was questioning him was so cute. And Rudra's confused expression was really sweet. Its so nice to see him treating her like a wife nowadays

i know! even i just love it when he treats her as Paro, his wife.. and not as some one to be vary of...its amazing!! ❤️