mujhe aapke bina us ghar mai,us kamre mai rhne ki aadat nhi ha

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi!
Yesterday's epi was too emotional for me to handle 😭. I cant handle anyone's crying and i am very bad at expressing emotional n sentimental  stuff πŸ˜†.
I thought that Sammy won't die but he died 😲, i couldn't believe that for a moment πŸ˜† the next scene was heart wrenching shergills crying over their biggest loss, over sammy's death 😭 . Every member of shergills nailed it. Be it pihu, vikram, rahul, ridzy or cady their emotions n pain looked so real πŸ˜›
Priya, the helpless wife turning the world upside down for her innocent husband n not getting the results her way πŸ˜”. At the same time worried for sammy 
Priya-vikram scene: she was explaining him all that happened in his absence, and then when she asked about Sammy his expression pinched my heart πŸ˜­
he wanted to go to ps but they wanted to go to hospital.
That inspector irritated me to the core 😑. Y the hell he was not allowing them to meet Ram? 😑 Is there any rule which says that no one can meet suspect? 😑 More over, y he is hell bent on knowing rajat's identity? 😲 πŸ˜‘ What purpose will it serve to him? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•Promotion milega kya usey 😲😑...duffer 
kitna plead aur request karna padha usse πŸ˜‘
RaYa scene...treat to watch even in sep frames πŸ˜›
loved the way she was consoling him, assuring him and he was not in a state to react on anything πŸ˜›
many would say that Ram was expressionless but for me he was not. He had too much for one day: sammy creating scene, his daughter's marriage truth, sammy's decision to divorce his daughter, sammy being shot and him getting arrested for same. It was too much for him to handle, what was he supposed to express?hurt, pain, shock, anger, sadness...what? He expressed what he was supposed to express...straight face πŸ˜Š
Vikram's question to inspector showed his agony n pain. He has lost his young son and no one has right to expect from him to behave normally. Many viewers would definitely have not liked him for calling Ram a murderer. Put yourselves in Vikram's shoe n you'll understand his trauma.
There is a saying, "your one bad deed will make all your good deeds go unforeseen". I dont want viewers to forget all the good Vikram has done for Ram just for his one senseless n unintentional act as Priya has said that he is not in a state to understand anything n needs some time.
Pihu...Sonia never fails to amaze me πŸ‘...she was too good in that scene
I was not surprised seeing Pihu like a psycho, had she shown remorse n guilt i would have died of heart attack 🀣. I am glad that her character is not shown turning good over night. πŸ˜†
I loved the caring n loving brother kush ❀️. He was trying to show the truth to pihu. He was right in saying no one is responsible for his death but he himself. Just to take revenge from suhani, he married Pihu spoiling his n her life at the stake of many relationships.😑😑
Suhani was still trying to cover up for sammy, why?😑😑 Her mahanta act is responsible for this. For me she'll be always the "faasad ki jadh".😑😑 
Cady's dialogues were good, "bacche nahi ho ab, pihu sammy was not your property, hame bhi utna hi dukh hai". But the best one was, "baksh do hame ya phir hame bhi maar daalo πŸ‘", it showed her frustration.
Vikram-Rahul: Rahul asking Vikram to inforn Neha and Vikram's reply, "kya batau usey? Uska beta mar gaya? Meri responsibility tha wo uski absence mai" πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Rahul crying n Cady informing Neha. Neha ki entry huyi but in all senti way, she was good in that scene.
Priya, Nuts came to meet Vikram but Cady didn't allowed. These three ladies are acting sensibily, understanding the situation n acting accordingly πŸ‘. 
Priya's concern for shergills, "Vikram ghar pahonch gaya na? Theek toh hai na? Uska khayal rakhna? Neha ko bataya na? Mujhe call karegi na?" πŸ˜›
Pihu hugging Priya, crying out her heart, the way she questioned her like a child, "aapne kaha tha na aap sab theek kar doge, pakka wala promise kiya tha na" πŸ˜›  and then accusing her mother of a lie 😑 and Priya standing n listening her like a defeated, failed n helpless mother 😭 πŸ˜­.
Precap: Pihu accusing Priya for Sammy's murder, Priya listening it all silently with teary eyes and Natasha stopping Pihu.
Only mothers have that much of patience n tolerance to listen it from their children but that doesn't mean it dont hurt them, it does. May be it would be the biggest pain for them to listen that stuff like someone stabbing their heart continuouslyπŸ˜”. I want Natasha to say this one line to Pihu, "have you ever thought how much it hurts your mother when you give her place n more importance to Juhi?"
Jai was the star of yesterday's episode ⭐️ β­οΈ. He deserves all the praises πŸ‘ πŸ‘. He made me cry once again. I spoke out loudly, "this dont suit you, i cant see you like this" 😭. Luckily no one heard it except di. πŸ€£
I think Neha will help Priya in cleaning all the mess, finding the culprit n proving Ram innocent. πŸ˜›
I have a feeling that Sammy's death have something to do with the fraud in company. πŸ˜†
Jaate jaate, just to make my readers smile:
Pihu ne kaha na "jisko mere baare mai jo comment karna hai karo, i dont care". Chalo Pihu ne permission de di toh sab shuru hojao  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would change the title like this naseem "mujhe apke bina iss show main,iss track dekhne ka maan nahin hain"
and you know for whom the title is vikram
Jai was truly the show stealer as an actor i liked him though some dialogues like"Ram is murderer and he is enemy" made me feel like "How dare he say that"?
But i think Ram would react the same way if pihu was dead and vikram was accused..
Ram Vikram the most bful and never butchered realtion has become the main track now
I agree how would ram react? He is totally numb firstly sammy death and him getting arrested and vik accusing him if it was some lady in ram's place they would just cry for der fate but Men dont cry that easily they just stay calm and thats how ram reacted
He cant yell at vikram and say that " i didnt kill your son goddammit" But this would only worse things vikram will be more angry Ram being silent and listening to vik is the only good thing Ram is innocent and it will be proved and i have faith in Neha that she would make Vik understand.
So less of Ram but i liked the lil scene when priya was assuring him i remembered taht jail scene when priya was arrested he used to say that "mein bhi tumhare saath aa jaunga" Ram was crazy he was ready to move with Priya even that selfish dialogue was revisited..God bless the couple humesha bichad jaate hain but wahi zindagi hain
I feel its Juhi/sid and i badly need a emotional scene between the friends Jai veeru afetr this issue that was needed asap to make us happy mujhse dekha nahi gaya yaar inn dono ki yeh situation

as always fab post

ekta.m thumbnail
bichara sammy,
Suhani ke vajase mar gaya,

But i hate kush i hate koi achha admi hota kush , to koi mar gaya hai ush ki burai nahi karta,
Jab kush ko patahi tha ki sammy suhani se pyar kar ta hai to ush ne pihu ki shadi sammy ke hui tab kuch q nahi bola,

Sammy bhale suhani se shadi na karta,
Par kush ko apni bahen ki itani chinta thi to ek bar ushe samjata ho sahi,

Par nahi jitane bhi galtiya suhani ne ki hai vo shari galti me kush bhi bhagidar tha,

Q ki galti me shath dene vala bhi
Galat hota hai,

Jake sammy ko bol deta kush ki,
Mere or suhani ke bich kuch nahi hai,
Suhani ne bol vo kush karta raha.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Again a brilliant post summarizing every emotion,expression and presentation too good.

Yes Jai steal the show , his mind blowing mad father act was just perfect, be it in the hospital on getting his son's death news , sitting over the chair was the painful ever scene how can he say  his wife that their son died, its really something which is ever be possible for a parent. perfect.
Cady k dialogues were best mujhe bhi lag rha tha , baksh do hum sabko yaar. 
I m hating this character suhani more than any one in the show😑, more than Niharika, Ayesha and Juhi. She is a double minded idiot , who neither has self respect nor know to value relationships, ye kaisi mahanta hai , i say its Moorkhta , jo poore do families ko, do dostoan ko aur ek jaan ko khaagyi😑😑😑 jitni taarif karoo kam hai yaar iski. I hate sammy too. these two never know what love is and relationship is.😑😑  they are the cheapest of ever.

I loved raya scene and mere selfish reasons dialogues too good priya's helplessness and pain, ram's blank look was justified too. it reminded me season one where priya was behind the bars and ram was pacifying her.

Peehu i love her though she is wrong in many ways but her love for sammy is true and everlasting and she deffo will act insane and psycho too good. She hugging priya and jerking  her was the best scene. Sakshi and Sonia do share a brilliant chemistry loved it. bura bhi laga jab peehu priya ko suna rhi thi lekin , situtaion is so priya has to take blame, arre usske husband ka death hua hai yaar she definitely will go mad, though sammy never loved her.

Vikram ka police station me statement dena inspector ko dhamkaana is quiet natural any hurt father would do that, we cannot expect him to be wise and  sensible in every situation. but Vikram ka bolna issne maara hai goli was , out of hurt. really disappointing. I feel pity for ram and priya they always have been punished for the crime which they haven't done.😭

But mujhe ek baat samajh nhi aayi abhi tak na kisi ko pata chali hai who called police , how ram has been arrested without warrant, why the inspector was so adamant that he won't allow his family members to meet ram though he is a suspect but not yet a proven criminal in anyways, why isn't he taking Virkam's statement and signature, NO FIR nothing.. 
Kuch toh gadbd hai Naseem CID team ko bulana hi padega yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , aakhir murder hui hai yaha

Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3vennela

I would change the title like this naseem "mujhe apke bina iss show main,iss track dekhne ka maan nahin hain"
and you know for whom the title is vikram
Jai was truly the show stealer as an actor i liked him though some dialogues like"Ram is murderer and he is enemy" made me feel like "How dare he say that"?
But i think Ram would react the same way if pihu was dead and vikram was accused..
Ram Vikram the most bful and never butchered realtion has become the main track now
I agree how would ram react? He is totally numb firstly sammy death and him getting arrested and vik accusing him if it was some lady in ram's place they would just cry for der fate but Men dont cry that easily they just stay calm and thats how ram reacted
He cant yell at vikram and say that " i didnt kill your son goddammit" But this would only worse things vikram will be more angry Ram being silent and listening to vik is the only good thing Ram is innocent and it will be proved and i have faith in Neha that she would make Vik understand.
So less of Ram but i liked the lil scene when priya was assuring him i remembered taht jail scene when priya was arrested he used to say that "mein bhi tumhare saath aa jaunga" Ram was crazy he was ready to move with Priya even that selfish dialogue was revisited..God bless the couple humesha bichad jaate hain but wahi zindagi hain
I feel its Juhi/sid and i badly need a emotional scene between the friends Jai veeru afetr this issue that was needed asap to make us happy mujhse dekha nahi gaya yaar inn dono ki yeh situation

as always fab post

ofcourse you can change πŸ˜† jiske liye dekh rahe ho agar wo hi nhi dikhe toh kya faida πŸ˜‰
vikram's behaviour is fully justified πŸ˜› i am happy that ram isn't reacting in anger but staying calm otherwise things would hv worsened πŸ˜›
yup it was like revisiting season 1 scene when priya was behind bars πŸ˜›
i too hv doubt on juhi πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta.jain

bichara sammy,
Suhani ke vajase mar gaya,

But i hate kush i hate koi achha admi hota kush , to koi mar gaya hai ush ki burai nahi karta,
Jab kush ko patahi tha ki sammy suhani se pyar kar ta hai to ush ne pihu ki shadi sammy ke hui tab kuch q nahi bola,

Sammy bhale suhani se shadi na karta,
Par kush ko apni bahen ki itani chinta thi to ek bar ushe samjata ho sahi,

Par nahi jitane bhi galtiya suhani ne ki hai vo shari galti me kush bhi bhagidar tha,

Q ki galti me shath dene vala bhi
Galat hota hai,

Jake sammy ko bol deta kush ki,
Mere or suhani ke bich kuch nahi hai,
Suhani ne bol vo kush karta raha.

kush is the only sensible n good character in chillar party πŸ˜›
jab suhani khud apne haq k liye nhi ladna chahti thi he was the one who stood for her n fought for her, he was the one who told the truth to priya...u cant hate him just because he loves suhani...i too dont want kush to marry her , he deserves sum1 best who'll truly love him πŸ˜›
suhani- sammy relation can never be called be love...pyar aisa hota hai kya? it was time pass or some game for them πŸ˜‘
y kush would have interfere in their matter...first suhani made sammy believe that she loves kush n then she expects him to trust her  πŸ˜‘
Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post naseem loved your views but on d whole i didnt like d epd except d performances vik,priya.sumona & ya pihu too all were brilliant in their own ways not to mention ram's silence ya his silence was best reaction  And i also agreed with vik 's reactions as priya said uska jawaan beta mara hai & ya that is heart wrenching when you think.What did vik do anybodies wrong to get this punishment.
I too feel that this time neha will behave maturely & help out priya to sort out this mess.
This mess,yes pata nahin for how many more times we have to write this mess every after few eps, after season 4 started not a single mess had been sorted out lets see is mess ka kya hota hai.
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Again a brilliant post summarizing every emotion,expression and presentation too good. thanks a ton..mai thoda confuse thi k kahin gadbad na kardu as i cant express sentimental emotions properly πŸ˜†

Yes Jai steal the show , his mind blowing mad father act was just perfect, be it in the hospital on getting his son's death news , sitting over the chair was the painful ever scene how can he say  his wife that their son died, its really something which is ever be possible for a parent. perfect.he was beyond perfect...shergills pehli bar show mai itne udas the otherwise wahi og zyaada entertain karte hai..cant see them like that πŸ˜­
Cady k dialogues were best mujhe bhi lag rha tha , baksh do hum sabko yaar.  sach mai baksh do hame...uss idiot k liye ladna chodo πŸ˜†
I m hating this character suhani more than any one in the show😑, more than Niharika, Ayesha and Juhi. She is a double minded idiot , who neither has self respect nor know to value relationships, ye kaisi mahanta hai , i say its Moorkhta , jo poore do families ko, do dostoan ko aur ek jaan ko khaagyi😑😑😑 jitni taarif karoo kam hai yaar iski. I hate sammy too. these two never know what love is and relationship is.😑😑  they are the cheapest of ever. sasu never loved each other..it was infatuation which turned into obsession πŸ˜‘ suhani jaisi seedhi ladki se toh pihu jiasi bigdi huyi ladki behtar hai πŸ˜†

I loved raya scene and mere selfish reasons dialogues too good priya's helplessness and pain, ram's blank look was justified too. it reminded me season one where priya was behind the bars and ram was pacifying her. ditto πŸ˜† reminded season 1 scene πŸ˜›

Peehu i love her though she is wrong in many ways but her love for sammy is true and everlasting and she deffo will act insane and psycho too good. She hugging priya and jerking  her was the best scene. Sakshi and Sonia do share a brilliant chemistry loved it. bura bhi laga jab peehu priya ko suna rhi thi lekin , situtaion is so priya has to take blame, arre usske husband ka death hua hai yaar she definitely will go mad, though sammy never loved her. pehle mujhe lagta tha pihu obsessed hai sammy k liye but the way she cried yesterday made me think that she indeed truly loved him πŸ˜› i too love sonia-sakshi chemistry..their scenes are superb always,  perfect scenes β­οΈ

Vikram ka police station me statement dena inspector ko dhamkaana is quiet natural any hurt father would do that, we cannot expect him to be wise and  sensible in every situation. but Vikram ka bolna issne maara hai goli was , out of hurt. really disappointing. I feel pity for ram and priya they always have been punished for the crime which they haven't done.😭 yes..dono hamesha unnecessarily suffer karte hai πŸ˜­

But mujhe ek baat samajh nhi aayi abhi tak na kisi ko pata chali hai who called police , how ram has been arrested without warrant, why the inspector was so adamant that he won't allow his family members to meet ram though he is a suspect but not yet a proven criminal in anyways, why isn't he taking Virkam's statement and signature, NO FIR nothing..  chalo kisi guest ne as responsible citizen inform kiya hoga but police hai ya gunde πŸ˜† bt police wale aise hi hote honge shayad πŸ˜†
Kuch toh gadbd hai Naseem CID team ko bulana hi padega yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , aakhir murder hui hai yaha sab kuch gadbad hai yahan par ...sirf cid hi isey logically theek kar sakti hai πŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanzuh

Good post naseem loved your views but on d whole i didnt like d epd except d performances vik,priya.sumona & ya pihu too all were brilliant in their own ways not to mention ram's silence ya his silence was best reaction  And i also agreed with vik 's reactions as priya said uska jawaan beta mara hai & ya that is heart wrenching when you think.What did vik do anybodies wrong to get this punishment.

I too feel that this time neha will behave maturely & help out priya to sort out this mess.
This mess,yes pata nahin for how many more times we have to write this mess every after few eps, after season 4 started not a single mess had been sorted out lets see is mess ka kya hota hai.

only rajat n suhani are left πŸ˜† n they both didnt acted well πŸ˜†
i am also sure k is bar neha will act maturely n it'll be all super womans of balh πŸ˜‰
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail