Rangrasiya

Concorde Burj Al Arab wala based Kostin

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Ok don't label me an elitist or snobby all that I have experienced I am grateful to me dad for his expertise and knowledge that took us across the globe cutting through so many cultures which brings me to tonight's episode I have never ever seen a emergency sewing kit with so many thick spools and thread sizes as I saw in RR and Burj Al Arab loves to pamper Hate to bring up Concorde for obvious reasons but just wanted to say even when I was busy surveying what I could rip off as a memento in their refreshing room does not come close to that sewing kit Please Director Saab or whoever in charge of outdoor locations tell me where this hotel be so I can upload it on India mike forum

I am now all agog what exactly she is going to be making Enchanted comes to mind but will bide with my patience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She's going to make a t-shit for Singh Saab πŸ˜†
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe she can sew the sleeves of Rudra's shirt? Or she can rip off all buttons of Rudra's shirts and then sew them for him?
End Product :#BinaShirtBanna #moonchiyadropthetoweliya

CVs are a tease like that.
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know, but looks like she sure is going sew something up.
πŸ˜‰
I don't know what that means. I am off today. But really she is going to make some gift? May be cocktail dress for singhs wife, and a sweater for Singh? That will explain it.
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol. Unfortunately your kostin will not be answered. Please keep your intellectual antennas off.
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
...πŸ€” 
paro is Enchanted Princess Giselle😳

Edited by -Nuzrath- - 10 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too many logical question, off with your head.πŸ˜†

I mean the writer/creatives head.

I thought it would have been some fancy jewelry or such in the box. LOLπŸ˜‰
Edited by Erika1 - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was expecting Cuban cigars in that box...the sewing kit seriously stumped me  πŸ˜†

Especially since it was packed with more spools of thread then the basic sewing kit sold in stores...what kind of hotel expects it's customers to sit inside all day and sew?!?!

Let's see what Paro baisa comes up with...she'll probably leave us and Rudra banna dumbfounded as usual with her competency
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
🀣
It was not a sewing kit...more like an embroidery kit with full size spools and silk threads.
Maybe tomorrow we will see the embroidery hoops emerge from a drawer along with some fabric !!!
golpokobita thumbnail
Your Concorde and Burj Al Arab wala question is justified .. but you have to understand they  are in Jaipur  .. and women in Jaipur are crazy about sewing and handiwork. Whenever they see needle and thread they start sewing.
How Paro baisa would be making a aari-kaari dupatta for Singh saab's wife with 2 meters long threads (that also of selected 5/6 colours)?