Not many know that Ananya khare was a teacher in LA for the last 10 y

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
A few months ago, Ananya Khare, the vicious mother-in-law on Rangrasiya shifted base to Mumbai from LA, where she lived for almost ten years. Ananya became a household name playing Nirmala in the late 80s TV show, going on act in several TV shows as well as films like Devdas and Chandni Bar.

She shifted to the US in 2005. "I met David online and later we met in Italy. We felt we were compatible and decided to get married after which I settled down to live the life of an English teacher in a high school there. Not many people were aware of that," she says
Not many know that Ananya khare was a teacher in LA for the last 10 years'

And while she loved her job there, she also missed acting and managed to do a couple of roles shuttling between Mumbai and LA, after which David and she finally decided to shift back here.

Ask her if her current show character is inspired from her role in Devdas and she says, "The authority that the girl in Devdas portrayed and the woman in Rangrasiya portrays might be similar and they may have chosen me because this role also exudes the same energy, but the situations are different. I am enjoying playing this character. TV shows with drama are doing great here. Unlike the West, where the society is open-minded and accepts newer subjects everyday, here the audiences are not as open."
she is a really playing well the character of kcm.love here dialogs and the way she deliver itEdited by tvluvr - 9 years ago
Yeah, her last line has never been sooo true!! That's why a great show like RR suffers!! Indian audience really need to open their minds!! :) Entertainment is just entertainment!! No need to take it seriously!! :)

Shreya
Whoa I cannot for my dear life imagine her as a high school teacher! That too in LA!
I love Ananya ji in her role. She justifies Mohini's character to the fullest!!