A Very Very SPECIAL THANKYOU

Posted: 9 years ago

QH phase 1 has come to its end and we are looking forward to welcoming the new phase but before we move to that ,We the  QH DT would like to thank all our Written Updaters right through this course for their services πŸ‘πŸ€—and especially  this very very very special person for their impeccable service right through  ,this person has been with us right from day one of this show and has served us without fail ,u might have guessed who I am referring to ,No ?πŸ˜†, but if you havent well then Guys & Girls I am talking abt our WU provider for Fridays Armu4eva aka Tanu !

Hasn't she been totally awesome with her prompt and detailed updates without fail,well she certainly has ,so please join us in thanking and appreciating her efforts ,itna to banta hai bossπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Tanu, its been an absolute pleasure working with ya as well as reading yr updates ,and we the QH DT would like take this opportunity to thank you from the very bottom of our hearts for being so flawless with your services & for not troubling us at allπŸ˜†  !

So once again a big big Thankyou to you Tanu and to all the other WU providers who have been with us during this phase 1 journey ,Its been our pleasure entirely to work with each one of you & we look forward to continuing  this journey further together!πŸ€—

Best

QH DT

PS- Guys please join us in thanking all of them and specially Tanu for their  services right through

Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
Thank You Tanu! U rock babes!!! πŸ€— I always love ur writtens.. they include just the right amount of info and i love the red font. πŸ€£
Keep being such a dedicated person!! Idk how stixk it out with this show. πŸ˜³ But hats off to you girl. πŸ‘
Tanu Di u are the best babe πŸ€—πŸ€—
Here and MEIEJ forum πŸ€— You I think is one
Of the most hard working person I have seen in this fourm ❀️
Love You to much Diii β€οΈπŸ€— and Thank you always for all ur dedication πŸ€—πŸ€—
Me loves You diii πŸ€—πŸ€—
Yaaa I loved her WU Most! Thanks :)
Thank you so much TanuπŸ€— 
Exactly.. thanks Tanu.. i never saw you missing a single update from first week.. you rock
Thank you so much Tanu πŸ˜Š
Thanks tannu you are one of the best at the jobπŸ€— Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago
Thank you very much Tanu and would like to congrats all the updaters for their updates...! 
you knw tanu, ur my inspiration to write wu, reading ur update me to want to write, so today m a coolbie. .thanks to u .and u deserves this special thankuu post πŸ‘ thankuu to u n all other updaters of qh forum πŸ‘πŸΌ