Paro-Rudra OS: Comely (Mature? May be...) |18th April| - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
This one, this one, this one!!!! This is the one I love the most. I really enjoy your writing but this one is special. There is just that something about it. It sets just the right tone, the right mood. Write a second part! 😃
Originally posted by SherryGS

This one, this one, this one!!!! This is the one I love the most. I really enjoy your writing but this one is special. There is just that something about it. It sets just the right tone, the right mood. Write a second part! 😃

Thank you so much..this is part of an SS that I started writing.. But kind of drifting now, not able to move forward with the story..inshallah, inspiration will strike soon and I will be able to continue..

So happy to know that you liked this OS so much!!
🤗
I loved it! True, Paro can look good and equally attractive in any outfit. I want to see Paro in a beautiful churidar in the show once, just to see Rudra's reaction.
I loved the way you described the intensity of Rudra's desire too. 
I'm looking forward to more of your work ðŸ˜³
Maya, this is too good...
i  hope u find your inspiration soon...   🤗   

oh wow!!! Another good one. You've just proved that no matter what Paro is wearing, be it fancy or simple, Rudra will always find something (or almost everything actually ðŸ˜†) to love about Paro. Loved how you described the minute details (from Rudra's POV) about Paro. 
But, THAT ending... normally I don't like endings like that. But, this one lets you imagine the possibilities!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† My imagination has been on fire lately coz of RR.😛