He better learn what she did for him - the pain she bore..quick caps

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Paro in her unwavering resolve bore a fresh burn to be held tightly.. just a squeezing  her eyes tightly as tears sprang in her eyes to stop them from spilling over.. not a single whimper she allowed to escape...
She instead smiled through her tears projecting a radiant front to the spectators...

And I think I saw awareness and a flicker of worry in his eyes as he sensed something wrong and saw the tears that kept brimming in her eyes that she tried so hard to contain...

Tomorrow I truly hope we get to see him realizing what she did for him...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too hope for the same...I thought that they wud show soemthing about that in the precap...BUT chalo lets seee...😛..thanx for the caps dear...
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
For me the first and the last scenes of the show was enough... Rudra's expressions in the last scene was really, really good. And Paro's play of emotions and Rudra's hesitant yield in the bed scene was really well written and executed. And in both scenes, they had no dialogues at all... See, they have good actors, and a good creative team, i wish they could pull this off in rest of the scenes too... 🤔
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think he will suspect something ... he was looking as though he knew something was wrong.
I could almost feel Paro gritting her teeth during that scene ... Sanaya was damn good!!! 👏

Mohini is out to hurt Paro even more ... urrghh!!! 🤢
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder how come he missed the fresh blister on her wrist ??
Where were his eyes man ??
On top of it he was pressing the injured wrist :O
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

I think he will suspect something ... he was looking as though he knew something was wrong.

I could almost feel Paro gritting her teeth during that scene ... Sanaya was damn good!!! 👏

hey sunnara and diya😊
long time

doesnt domestic violence apply to saas as well , and why is paro hiding it , i think they should not romanticize this hiding thing
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and Sanaya was super brilliant in that scene ,changing emotions so subtly and effortlessly
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttt1

hey sunnara and diya😊
long time

doesnt domestic violence apply to saas as well , and why is paro hiding it , i think they should not romanticize this hiding thing

VERY VERY TRUE!! I wished she told that kaki dropped the milk on her hand by mistake before any1 asked!
I mean if she is too nice to tell that kaki deliberately did it, then she can tell that at least! I would have loved to see that!

n ya its been a while.. we somehow didn't cross paths... :(

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

she was superb in that scene!! that girl doesn't need words to express an entire conversation! her eyes and her expressions are more than enough!

god I wonder what that witch would do to Paro!

ankitamishra201 thumbnail
he did see the change in her expression . i think he will ask or check at night in der bedroom