Snippetty L'il Index - PaRud in slow-motion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome my dear Baisas,

I learned something new recently - how to watch youtube videos in slow motion...

And how it shows us nuances and subtleties - that I might have otherwise missed...

Could not resist sharing this with all of you and thus was born "Snippets in Slow-motion"!

This is an index of video posts of Paro and Rudra - typically with slow-motion sequences and with some music mixed in.

I refrain from calling them VMs - firstly, they are nowhere close to all the beautiful VMs I have seen so far on IF and certainly do not fall in the same elite category.

Secondly, I am scared they will get banned due to copyright issues, if I call the VMs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope that you guys will enjoy watching these videos, as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Cheers,
what_the

The Snippety Li'l Index

Watch Rudra's unbeatable reflexes come in to play, as he unfailingly essays the role of protector and guardian.

A take on the Dori scene - a fidgety Paro, a tempted Rudra, yet the averted gaze.

The RR baarish sequence kept coming to mind, whenever I listened to this particular song, and I just had to blend this visual and this music. 

Edited by What_the - 9 years ago
Aww all these videos are really lovely sis. 
Nice song choices too. *Thumbs up Sonicthe Hedgehog-style!!*
:D
xxx
love all ur videos. they are just beautiful. pls do make more😊
I love love the new video... Great choice of song also.
Keep up the great workπŸ‘
Lovely work and gr8 idea...this way v can enjoy the romantic scenes upclose & slow...πŸ˜‰..luved all ur three videos...πŸ‘