Snippets in Slow Motion # 3: Baarishein (Video Post)

Posted: 9 years ago
Whimsical one this is - don't ask me about those scenes that I added in the beginning and the end!

However, the RR baarish sequence kept coming to mind, whenever I listened to this particular song, and I just had to blend this visual and this music. 

Waiting for thoughts, opinions, comments!!

Also, created an index of Slow-motion Snippets, do check it out!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcRKHbLoRo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by What_the - 9 years ago
Wonderful What_the. No words to describe the emotions I felt seeing this. The additions of his vachan is perfect. We know that the order was different. But in your snippet it shows how he failed in his vachan so royally. Wonderful touch
Wonderful vm! I love this song.
Thanks for making a vm on it ðŸ˜³
Loved it. Will re-watch later but great job! Did you do the other VM as well with the song from Koi Se Pooche?
Originally posted by SherryGS

Loved it. Will re-watch later but great job! Did you do the other VM as well with the song from Koi Se Pooche?

Thank you so much love!
Which song do u mean?
Originally posted by JJKKL

Wonderful What_the. No words to describe the emotions I felt seeing this. The additions of his vachan is perfect. We know that the order was different. But in your snippet it shows how he failed in his vachan so royally. Wonderful touch

Thank you so much for the generous comment!
Indeed, he has already failed at all those vachans...its just that he has to realise it.. ðŸ˜Š
Dil mera na samajh hai kitna,
besabar yeh bawakoof bada.
Chahta hai kitna tujhe,
Khud magar nahi jaan saka.

Gosh I feel like this VM was made to go with my new OS, Especially those lines above!

Wonderful!

Thanks for the PM 😳
Originally posted by niyoti

Dil mera na samajh hai kitna,
besabar yeh bawakoof bada.
Chahta hai kitna tujhe,
Khud magar nahi jaan saka.

Gosh I feel like this VM was made to go with my new OS, Especially those lines above!

Wonderful!

Thanks for the PM 😳

I know...i was thinking the same thing...as both of us seem to be obsessed with the vachan breaking today...

Thank you for watching and commenting ðŸ˜ƒ
Lubs mere the zuban pe aake ruke,
par ho na sake bayaan.

Perfect! Perfect!