SanDhir OS : The Revenge That Brought Them Closer[OS of the week]

Posted: 10 years ago
[OS of the week as per NewsLetter 2nd version for April 2nd week]

A/N:   Hey everyone! 'M back with an OS on yesterday's precap.

The idea was entirely Sparky's (sparkling_gems). I just gave words to her thoughts! So please thank her for this plot!!!

Sparky, this one's for u!!!!! I have written it in a hurry, but I hope u like it still!!!

Reviews are always welcome!😳

The revenge that brought them closer

It was past midnight when Sanyukta and Kaustuki sneaked out of their dorm-room and tiptoed towards the chemical lab.

"Sanyu, are u sure this is a good idea?" asked Kaustuki worriedly.

But Sanyukta was far too consumed in 'revenge' to consider the good or the bad.

"Listen Kaustu, we've got to teach that MCP a lesson. His pride has to mellow at any cost...Now come on, hurry up before the watchman wakes up."

And so the two friends crept into the lab and set off to work.

It was Sanyukta's plan to create a 'chemical smoke' that would make Randhir nauseated and lead him to behave like a wierdo. She wanted him to become the 'laughing stock' for a change. That would ensure that his ego deflated!

The lab had a staunch smell of the various chemicals. And Sanyukta & kaustuki quickly grabbed the ones that they required.

She mixed 'chlorinated-water & acetone and added 2 drops of nitrous oxide (laughing-gas). Then Kaustuki heated the mixture for a few seconds and  twenty minutes on, their job was done. The chemical was ready and good to use. Sanyukta careful bottled the smoky misture in a test-tube and gave a victorius smile.

"Now we shall wait and see the fun!" she exclaimed mischievously.

"Well done, Sanyu...Now let's hurry back to the dorm."

And they headed back to their rooms, anticipating the events to ensue in the next morning eagerly.

-------------

Early next morning, Kaustuki was posted outside Randhir's hostel and was supposed to call Sanyukta as soon as he left his dorm. Meanwhile, Sanyukta positioned herself in the corridor, tube in hand, awaiting randhir.

"Sanyu, he's coming towards u...Get ready now!" said Kaustuki over the phone.

"Yes yes...i'm ready" replied Sanyukta and placed the tube near one of the classroom windows. The smoke immediately started to leak through the tube and Sanyukta got out of the way.

She hid behind a post and was eagerly waiting for the fun, when she saw Parth coming from the opposite direction, right towards where the smoke was emitting.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

She took a few quick strides towards her friend and called out to him.

"Parth...Hey wait...Stop...Stop right there and hide...U can pass later...Just do as I say..."

Parth Kashyap was baffled by her sudden reaction. What was Sanyukta upto?

From where he now stood, he couldn't see the smoke. But he realized that something was fishy.

"Sanyukta...What are u doing?" he called out. But she seemed distracted and didn't hear him.

Just then, Randhir came upto the corridor and his eyes fell on Sanyukta standing right at the end. He pulled a disgusted face wondering what the girl wanted from him now.

He took out his phone and pretended to be busy with it in order to avoid her. And so, he didn't see the smoke and walked right into where the chemical filled the air.

The smoke filled his eyes and he could barely see anything.

"What the.." he started to speak, but ended up inhaling more of the gas.

*Cough cough*

The gas gushed through his nose and mouth giving him a coughing fit.

By now, kaustuki had arrived in the hallway and both she & sanyukta were enjoying the show.

"This is fun! I wonder what he'll do next" said Kaustuki.

Sanyukta was smiling too. Revenge, it tasted sweet!

Just then Parth came near the two girls and the situation registered onto him.

"Shit...Sanyukta what's this?"

But she stopped him.

"It's nothing...Just a bit of fun...Wait here and watch!" she replied.

But instead of behaving weirdly, Randhir was now down on the floor and constantly rubbing his eyes and coughing. He somehow dragged himself away from all the smoke and leaned against a wall for support.

Sanyukta frowned. This wasn't supposed to happen. The chemical was supposed to act like 'alcohol' and create 'euphoria'.  But he seemed in pain.

"Sanyukta, yeh kya kar diya tumne" scolded parth and rushed towards randhir.

"Randhir, are u ok?" he asked.

"Leave me alone" mumbled randhir as he tried his best to remain standing. But his head felt heavy. The chemical was making him dizzy and before he knew it, he blacked out.

------

Sanyukta & Parth made a rush for the ambulance, while Kaustuki went to inform Jiggy and Prof Vardhan of what had happened.

"Oh god...What happened to him..." said Sanyukta, clearly panicked.

"Sanyukta what was that smoke?" asked parth as they boarded the ambulance and drove towards the hospital with an unconscious Randhir, who was now made to wear an oxygen-mask.

"Chlorine, Nitrous oxide and Acetone" she replied.

"Acetone and nitrous oxide? Were u trying to kill him, Sanyukta?" Parth spoke in utter dismay.

Sanyukta cringed. She chanced a glance at Randhir. His eyes were closed and his breathing shallow. She cursed herself for his condition. All he had done was help her...and this is how she repaid him!

"How shallow of me" she thought.

They arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later and Randhir was immediately admitted and examined by a doctor. As Parth and sanyu waited outside Randhir's cabin, the former told her of how randhir had stayed up all night and worked on her project even when she had fallen asleep.

"I had forgotten my charger in the library and came back to get it when I saw him pick u up and put u on the bench and cover u with his shirt...That is how much he actually cares sanyukta. And u are foolish enough to doubt that! After all he has done to help u, is this how u repay him?" Parth scolded.

Sanyukta's eyes were filled with tears as the stark realization of what she had done dawned on her.

She began to weep silently, praying that Randhir would be fine.

Meanwhile, kaustuki, Jiggy & Prof Vardhan had also reached the hospital. And while parth was telling sanyukta about how wrong she was, Vardhan heard the entire conversation and realized that it was because of sanyukta that randhir landed in the hospital.

The doctor came out of Randhir's room and all of them looked at him expectantly.

"Mr Shekhawat has inhaled a lot of strong chemical and it led to dizziness and momentary loss of sense. We have now drained out the toxic substances from his system and have put him on oxygen to normalize his breathing. He will be fine in a few hours."

They heaved a sigh of relief. Sanyukta wiped her tears and went and sat down in a corner. She felt miserable. She remembered how happy she felt after waking up that morning and seeing the completed model before her.

"...I saw him pick u up and put u on the bench and cover u with his shirt...That is how much he actually cares sanyukta..."

She remembered Parth's words and they felt like a stab to her heart. Was she so consumed by hatred that she overlooked all that he had done for her? Had she become that heinous a person?

"Go see him Sanyukta" parth told her.

But she didn't budge. How would she face him?

Parth seemed to read her mind as he said, "He's sleeping. Go see him..."

Sanyukta got up and slowly walked towards his room. As she was about to enter it, she saw prof Vardhan come out. Their eyes met and Vardhan said, "Meet me in my office once u return to FITE.."

And he left.

Sanyukta entered Randhir's room and found him still in the mask, an IV-drip attached to his right hand. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. She went near his bed and kept staring at his face.

Calm. That was all that his face reflected.

On an impulse, she brushed some strands of hair from his forehead. His skin felt warm and yet Sanyukta shivered involuntarily.

Fresh tears leaked out as she looked at him lying there in the hospital bed.

"I brought this upon him...Me..."

The thought was too much to bear and she left the room in a hurry, not wanting to see his plight anymore. She didn't utter a word to anyone and left for FITE quietly. Deep down she knew what awaited her back there.

--------

"Do u remember what I had told u the last time u tried to belittle Randhir before Renuka Sanyal?" asked Prof Vardhan, his gaze hard.

"Y-yes sir.." she stammered.

"What did I tell u Miss Agarwal? Repeat it..."

Sanyukta looked down and mumbled, "U would expel me..."

"Good...that's very good...U remember...I am ashamed of u Sanyukta Agarwal...I had expected more maturity from u...U were the sensible one...But u've proved me wrong time and again...So i am forced to do this...But FITE has no place for people who can't get past their own pea-sized outlook! Go pack ur bags and leave..."

Sanyukta's eyes dilated. She looked up at the professor and found that he wasn't kidding. This time she had crossed all limits and this is what she deserved.

"I'm sorry sir.." she apologised meekly and left the room miserably.

------

Meanwhile, back at the hospital Randhir regained his sense and stirred.

"How do u feel?" asked the doctor.

"I'm fine.." he replied groggily.

The doctor took his vitals and said that he was good to go.

Parth was waiting outside. Jiggy & kaustuki had headed back to FITE.

"randhir, aram se.." said Parth.

"Chhod mujhe...Tere help ki zarurat nhi hain..." came his arrogant reply.

Parth smiled and helped him get off the bed and supported him outside till the van that was to carry them back to college.

"Sanyukta's doing, right?" asked randhir out of the blue.

Parth bit his lips, but Randhir understood what his silence meant.

He didn't say anything but stared out of the van blankly.

"Randhir, she feels miserable about it.." reasoned Parth.

He didn't reply. Somewhere deep down, he was hurt. He had genuinely helped her, genuinely cared. This is how he got paid back.

"May be I don't deserve friends...I'm better off alone...She consoles parth, even hugs him...She consoles sahil...But me? She poisons me...What an effing luck!"

Just the Parth's phone rang. He picked it up and it was Kaustuki.

"Parth, this is an emergency, sanyukta got expelled..."

Parth was stunned. Expelled? No, this wasn't really happening, was it?

"What is it?" asked randhir frowning at Parth's sudden 'petrified' mode.

"Randhir, Vardhan sir expelled sanyukta..."

That one sentence was enough to make Randhir forget everything about what Sanyukta had done to him and think about how to stop her from leaving.

-----------

"Sir, may i come in?" he asked.

"Randhir, back i see...How do u feel?"

"Sir i would have felt much better if u hadn't expelled Sanyukta..." he said unabashed.

Prof  vardhan raised a brow.

"Is this randhir shekhawat i am talking to? Or has the hospital or chemical done something to ur brain?"

Randhir sighed and replied, "Sir, i know what she did was wrong...But expulsion is a bit harsh, don't u think? Instead why not make her my assistant for the next week...I have a lot of pending work that she can help me with..."

Prof vardhan gave him a searching look before smirking.

"So this is Randhir...U want her to stay so u can make her do ur bidding...Interesting...Very interesting...Fine then, have it your way!"

Randhir was shocked.

"What? u agree? This easily?"

"Well randhir i never planned on expelling her. I was jsut willing to see how far u go to keep her here...close to u...Now leave my office and let me work..."

A smile played on Randhir's lips as he walked out of the office.

-----

"Bol de tere best friend ko...she's staying...vardhan sir changed his mind and i ensured that she would be my assistant for the next week! She will do as i ask her to do!" he said smirking to Parth.

But behind the 'strong' facade, Parth knew that he had saved her from expulsion because he cared. He called up sanyukta and told her everything.

"What? He spoke to Vardhan sir? And the latter agreed?" said sanyukta in shock.

"Well u are his assistant...So there's that..." replied Parth smiling.

But this time Sanyukta didn't misunderstand Randhir's intention. She knew he had saved her. She knew he had always been there for her. And she was grateful.

----------

She sat in class the next day, waiting for him to arrive. And he did, wearing a black shirt and blue denim. She marvelled at how good he looked. She had noticed his killer looks before as well, but shooed away those thoughts. Today however, she felt strangely happy on seeing him.

His eyes met hers and he gave her a piercing gaze. She smiled at him, a bit sadly and mouthed a 'sorry'. He turned away and went to sit at the last bench.

She turned and caught his gaze again and this time she held her ears in apology and his face broke into a smile. He gave her a thumbs up and she blushed.

And all through the class, they kept stealing glances at each other. They realized something that day. Despite the fights, despite the revenges, despite the apparent hatred, Sanyukta Agarwal and Randhir Shekhawat were entwined at heart and needed each other!

------

Love,

Anuradha.

Edited by federized2210 - 9 years ago
Anu my darling... you did it.. you are really a sweetheart.. and btw I just gave you an idea... its entirely your story.. so credit goes to you.. I just gave you a barren land in the name of plot.. you not only picked unwanted stones and bushes from it and build a beautiful building on it..
Anu diii...i never knew dat a pm frm one person can make me dis happy🤗
n before talking abt d update...yayayay!!!! i m second🥳
n then SPARKY huh???dis incredible idea was her's...hello! sparky u may not know me but now i know dat u r a dynamite who can blow me off wid ur great idea any time...😛
on d other hand anu di its nt mere words u gave...u gave life to SPARKY's wonderful thought👏
u will never stop surprising me wid ur fantabulous titles😃
sooo now dat sanyukta's prob is solved shezz back to dis stupid girl who always gets into trouble😆
okie two of them r gng to steal a gas!!!! for wat???ohhhkie for using it on Randhir🤣
actually i m fine wid dat coz even i want to see d weirdo behaviour of Randhir😆
n diii d description abt d preparation of d gas..i bet u can write an essay on scientific experiments😉
umn i felt smthng's gonna go wrong but honestly i never thought dat smthng going wrng meant "Randhir being poisoned"😕...btw Parth cmng in d middle n Randhir pretending on his phone😆
omg...sanyukta must hav felt dejected😭...n worst part vardhan expelled sanyukta😲
but sanyukta did take d responsibility n didn't even say another word coz she really hated herself for wat happened to Randhir didn't she...hmm Randhir is up..hero is back (oops d gonna be villain in sanyu's life is back!!!!)
"Sanyukta's doing"...well diii if i am supposed to get tensed at his words then i m sorry i didn't i actually kinda laughed at his words🤢
but again his talk wid his inner self ..😔 Randhir it was supposed to be a prank but unfortunately it didn't turn out to be one😕...but he forgot every thing n wanted to bring sanyu back..anu diii u r silver tongued...i almost fainted reading d last lines of dat para
Randhir talking to Vardhan "i wud hav felt much better..."
awww...i jus fell for ur Randhir all over again
n when he agreed even i felt dat way..dats it????
but his reply completely mesmerized me dii
acha dis typical Randhir put a condition instead..assistant for a week🤣
dii dnt u think Parth shud become a mind reader😆 he knows everythng abt Randhir!!!!
hmm sanyukta is grateful at last!!!!
n sanyukta holding her ears😛..Randhir smiling
*d person u r trying to reach is currently unavailable...try calling her later*
*after some 30 mins*
i m back...d end was stupendous👍🏼
will be waiting for more works of urs...
Edited by Anamika1309 - 10 years ago
Res
Unres

You know yesterday night even i was thinking a bit similar thing . That what if her plan goes wrong . Chemicals can never be trusted . But i am not good enough to pen it down . And here you are , with a similar yet far better plot ...

It was too good . I loved it ...
Love you for writing this ...
I wish something similar happens in the show . But CVs are not as good as you are... i wish you could be one of them .

Sanyukta really really disappointed me with her yersterday's attitude . She didnt notice anything Randhir did for her . And then draging his family in the fight .i really wished to give her a piece of mind ...Randhir isn't a saint either ,, but that's what he is "MCP" . But Sanyukta , didnt expected this from her .
And the revenge , maybe its a new way of thanking someone ..

I was really pissed of , due to Sanyukta's attitude . But your OS ... Wow ..you really have put this very beautifully .
I just loved that Sanyukta realised her mistake .. ..
And Randhir ... i love him .
He was hurt knowing what Sanyukta did . And i really felt bad for him .
He is such a sweet heart ... he saved Sanyukta .
Vardhaan and Randhir convo was fabulous . I loved each and every line of their conversation .
And Sanyukta , Randhir's assistant . Interesting... very unteresting .
Loved their interaction in class . Stealing glances 😳

Loved it ... you are fab ...

I know its a one shot , but would love to read Sanyukta as Randhir's assistant . I know i am being greedy , but i wish you add just one more part ... if possible , then pls ...
LOVE YOU Edited by UnnatiArjuhi - 10 years ago
ITS REALLY GOOD
AWSOME
I REALLY LOVED IT
BEAUTIFULLY WRITEN GOOD JOB 👏
Res-
~Unres~
Oh my god ji!! You were writing an OS? & you didn't tell me? Katti!
Sparky's idea & Anu's words...did a great job!!
Honestly I didn't expect anything great from y'days precap. But this OS turned out to be awesome!
Of course the OS is bound to get Awesome when its Anu's ART. Isn't it?
I loved it as I always do.
The last para was beautiful and the words you used, added wonders to its beauty.
Aesthetic!! <3
Keep writing more OS(s).
Love ya
Samaira
PS-Will unres "Along came she" ASAP;)

Edited by iraa_parsh - 10 years ago
awesome.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
U r sch a darling such an awsm OS...jst loved it
Hayee its my favourite writer *rushes to read the os*
Sanyukta g mixed the chemicals without knowing can outcome. This is how you know not to mess with chemicals, varna chemical locha hojata hai, aur ho bhi gaya, their feelings took a new route. 

Keep mesmerising us with your stories... love you

xxx
Omg I absolutely loved it!!! So well written and all the emotions were perfectly portrayed! Hats off :)