Which contemporaries have beaten the debut award winners? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Asin and Anushka
Ayushman
Ilena -alia
AliA is moe successful than ilena

The biggest example of this category ever!!!

Kareena vs Amisha!!!
Asin and Anushka. As much as I like Anushka, I thought Asin did a good job in Ghajini but she faded away thereafter 
Ajay and Akshay

I think Ajay won that year but Akki is slightly more popular or I guess this could be a tie.

Also didn't Ayushman win filmfare? I think he shared most awards with Arjun but filmfare was a solo win... Even though this is too early to predict but I think Arjun, Varun and Sid's future looks more promising than Ayushman's.

Anyz most of the top actors won best debut The 3 khans, Hrithik, Ranbir, Ranveer! Deepika, Sonakshi, Vidya, PC, Kangana they all won!
Originally posted by Saraa.

Lol Asin was a lot better in ghajini than anushka in rab ne bana Di Jodi. After watching ghajini I thought asin will have a bright future. But then she did stupid flims and I guess that's why she's not around but in ghajini she was mindblowing, 

I too felt the same about Asin. Stupid girl selected stupid movies to do
Originally posted by HappyMelody

I too felt the same about Asin. Stupid girl selected stupid movies to do
You know when I saw Oso I love deepika and I knew she will have bright future and I had to same feeling for asin. I really thought asin will be the num 1 actress in future and that could had been possible but sadly she picked pathetic scripts. Bol bachan, Khalidi 786, houseful 2 were pathetic movies 
Originally posted by Saraa.

Lol Asin was a lot better in ghajini than anushka in rab ne bana Di Jodi. After watching ghajini I thought asin will have a bright future. But then she did stupid flims and I guess that's why she's not around but in ghajini she was mindblowing, 
Actually pehle baar hum Delhi airport mein mela tha.  Tum mujhe pata nahi tha ka voh Sanjay Singhania hai...

She was fantastic in Ghajani. She's still got south movies so its not a total loss, right?