•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
plz guys comment on the article and help in increasing rubi' s rank.you all are rubi's fans.plz be active and support her.
Plz comments 3 times on rubina article   
Originally posted by josliyo

plz guys comment on the article and help in increasing rubi' s rank.you all are rubi's fans.plz be active and support her.
it is sad and pathetic when ppl have to beg an actress own fans to keep commenting numerous times to  increase rank.what a shame that is how  ranks have to be increased and not from ppl's own desire.but yet she has won million of hearts,i guess they are just not on this forum. support should come from withing a person not exterior via begging.i am not bashing anyone but just calling it as seeing it.
Originally posted by chinyere

it is sad and pathetic when ppl have to beg an actress own fans to keep commenting numerous times to  increase rank.what a shame that is how  ranks have to be increased and not from ppl's own desire.but yet she has won million of hearts,i guess they are just not on this forum. support should come from withing a person not exterior via begging.i am not bashing anyone but just calling it as seeing it.

if you hate or dislike Rubina so much why are you keep following her around and her fans . Aren't you getting tired of it. 🥱 😆 No offence!! but keep disliking rubina and our comments on rubina profile!! 😕 Edited by ashna26 - 9 years ago

<div></div>it is sad and pathetic when ppl have to beg an actress own fans to keep commenting numerous times to increase rank.what a shame that is how ranks have to be increased and not from ppl's own desire.but yet she has won million of hearts,i guess they are just not on this forum. support should come from withing a person not exterior via begging.i am not bashing anyone but just calling it as seeing it.

Aweee you are back .. How are you ???... WELCOME MISS all time greate fan of rubina   ðŸ¤£
Don't know about others .. But yes i am the high fiy begar hahahaha love 2 beg .. Just proud 2 be a fan of Rubina .. Nvr feelings shame 2 do that :D:D:D
hayeee so sweet you are accepted rubi have million of fan    ðŸ¤£ humm you are not bashed lozz but annocing rubina fans here ...COLOUR CHANGE BUT THINGS ARE SAME ... SOME PEOPLE LOVE TO CREATE DRAMA   ðŸ˜¡

PLZZZ COMMENTS FOR RUBINA I BEG TO ALL RUBINA FANS & JEANNIE FANS ...:D:D:D:D
=>OHHH YEAHHH so sad & pathetic fans are not that committed like rubina who always care for fans ; 😭 Edited by aps.. - 9 years ago

Thank you Chinerria for loving Rubina & missing her so much that you can't stop visiting her where ever or whichever show she is working, i DON'T think it is you are  JELOUS or ENVIOUS of Rubi, it is just your ADMIRATION for her, RIGHT.
By the way, even if there are not enough comments on her, she still is a person to be admired, even by YOU.
So next we see you here, we will be sure that YOU MISS HER & YOUR LOVE FOR HER BRINGS YOU HERE, thank you dear CHINERERERE