New TC article viraf dons a 70 YR OLD Man :D

Posted: 9 years ago

NEWS
Viraf Phiroz Patel to go oldie, don 70 year old man avatar in Ek Boond Ishq
15 Apr 2014 04:10 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's EK Boond Ishq (BBC Worldwide) is seeing a good track unfold Viraf Phiroz Patel, who essays the central character of Mrutyunjay, has been donning different avatars as part of disguising himself to bring Kalavati's (Vishwajeet Pradhan) evil intentions to light.
The handsome actor will now be seen wearing a lot of prosthetic make-up for his upcoming look on the show where he will be seen as a 70 year old man.
Said Viraf, "It took almost 3 hours of make-up for the 1 hour sequence. Strangely, everybody thought I looked like Big B (Amitabh Bachchan) from his film Aakhri Rasta. I wonder if Bachchan Sahab will ever feel the same. The uncanny resemblance could only mean a small tribute to the legend. Kudos to BBC Worldwide and the writer, Saba Mumtaz to have faith and invest so much of time and raise the bar of our show on television."
Talking about his experience wearing the prosthetics, he expressed on how he could not chew or eat as the product applied was spread across his lips.
"The last time I had done something close to using prosthetics is during my stint in Kismat on Sony TV. But this was an out-and-out different avatar. Overall, it was a pleasurable experience," he ended.
Good job, Viraf!!!

Tags > Viraf Phiroz Patel, 70 year old man, Ek Boond Ishq, Life OK, Mrutyunjay,

Edited by mastaTmohi - 9 years ago
 seeing the pic i once felt tht it is AB πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
he looks so like him πŸ˜†
all thankx to saba mam and bbc⭐️
thankxx for sharing mohi
  tfs mohiπŸ˜ƒ  he is   fultoo looking like "shahenshah"  πŸ˜† 
 he   had this attitude  of   AB before also ...when he was acting as  angry  young man  in initial days of EBI ...i used to call him then    MR. VIRAF A B PATEL πŸ˜‰
Edited by BlueJasmine - 9 years ago
itna cute buddha maine aaj tak nahi dekha! hope he is donning this avtar to get inside SM and keep an eye on wifey dearest! godzilla ke muh mei biwi ko bheg toh diya, ab khayal rakhna bhi toh banta hai na!

tfs!
Cosmetic does Wonder ..if some gets Old to Young than it even Makes Younger One to OlderπŸ˜†

Man is Seriously looking like Senior AB
he is donning this avtar maybe to Save Tara from RP
if notice the Background if of SM !!

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Cosmetic does Wonder ..if some gets Old to Young than it even Makes Younger One to OlderπŸ˜†

yes he is doing this avatar to save tara
viraf just tweeted tonight
i thought the same VPP is resembling BIG B so well  Edited by mastaTmohi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lol VPP is looking like AB for defo. Dad thought it was AB i said no its not its VPP in Ek Boond Ishq. Daddys under the impression Ebi is taking a leap and has postponed his gardening activities wondering if its related to the shock. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mastaTmohi

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lol VPP is looking like AB for defo. Dad thought it was AB i said no its not its VPP in Ek Boond Ishq. Daddys under the impression Ebi is taking a leap and has postponed his  gardening activities. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by S696_sehru

seeing the pic i once felt tht it is AB πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
he looks so like him πŸ˜†
all thankx to saba mam and bbc⭐️
thankxx for sharing mohi

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£