PaRud OS: Laal Ishq - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by momo121

wow! amazing OS! how did I miss this OS?? I come on RR forum DAILY and still missed it.

Nice seeing you in this forum too! :D, I will so be posting a OS on this foum shortly :D

Just Awesome OS :)

Thank you, Maha! I will certainly read your OS soon :)
Originally posted by dumas

beautifully os heart breaking at the end but then they were together in life and death well done thanks for the pm.

Dumas! I am so glad to see you here and well :)
Originally posted by napstermonster

thank you for alerting me to this amazing piece. Its been very very much of a privilege to read such a long and well written and still ultimately tragic piece. Thanks for writing it and thank you for posting it all together so we can read it to the end and get the full effect.

No, thank you! I have read your ArHi stories and really want to read your PaRud series! I know that you are one amazing author and a comment from you means a lot :)
Originally posted by hilly

SPEEECHLESSS TO THE CORE ! 
WOMAN, HOW? HOW did you create something so utterly, absolutely, flawlessly beautiful? A fiction piece right from the beginning sucked me into the characters mind and imagery so refined.. I'm deff. left amazed.
I'm commenting late, since I ended up reading this last night- at least twice! It was that damn gorgeous of a masterpiece... I couldn't stop reading and THANK YOU for making it this as long as possible.. and whenever I would scroll down, I would just keep hoping it wouldn't end. There was just the right amount of perfection for every detail, plot, imagery, characters you presented of RangRasiya- sheer perfection. Loved how you kept it intact with the actual real bits of imagery from the show, yet ended up changing out it's perception into a whole different outlook and that feel, texture of what the worlds gave away- stole my heart. 'Dil Khush ho gaya, damn it! 
I simply can't stop praising this. 
I can't imagine how hard you must've worked on this and how long it must've taken, your efforts to details and keeping the characters on point to what you wanted to present was- ON POINT! 
Truly magical it was, reading this piece of Rang Rasiya- this sucks you right into it. & your brilliance of taking the plot from the beginning how the show started to it's end- though towards the end, damn it ! I can't believe you made them die! :'( 
It was absolutely heart-wrenching to say the least, with my heart growing heavy each passing sent. It deff. was engrossing and left an impact- I was left speechless after reading the entire whole OS and wondering, what just happened? 
Having been through something so beautiful and felt exhilarated, so over joyed and heart-broken at the same time.  Their deaths shouldn't have occurred but I guess, you wanted to keep it real and real it was.

The dialogues- once again added perfection; whether it be Rudra's or Paro's. My god, the change it character's once they discover each other- their hesitance, attraction and stages of love was just *goes into lala land of R.P* a bliss to read- so heart warming... I wanted to hug them. I loved how quickly it enfolded from the beginning he had heard Paro's name being called and remembered it even 14 years later! & THAT doll, connected them SO well- they were apart yet connected. I loved how you didn't make Dilsher as he was rather understanding, softer, stern yet giving & hoping best for his child- 'never to hold the beauty against a woman, whether bad and good.' 
Loved and adored these two with their subtle and oh-so-adorable romantic gestures and dialogues- made my heart race. There are countless scenes I adored in your OS- esp. when Paro runs to HQ to let the major know that she heard about Tejawat- impactful and intense- and Paro's will and Rudra's contemplation of what Dilsher has taught him- all reviving back to him.
Such epic scenes, I wish some could be used in RR.

I could keep on going with this. I didn't even intend for this long a post but I can't stop letting you know how thrilled I'm to having read this. You revived such highlights of P&R from the show- in a positive light, it was great to vividly imagine and relive that again. I loved how you included Nandu Jij this time around and saved her from some terrorist of a Rahul- though I adore that name- shouldn't have been used on him, lool- remind me of that idiot Varun. 
I really should top now, LOL. keep up the brilliant work and do keep writing :D 
*Hugs* for something writing so astounding, you go girl ! 
<333 x 

Now I am speechless! Really... I mean you have just gushed about all the little things I try to put into my stories to make them what they are and I always hope that my readers noticed. Whether it be a gesture or a dialogue or a image or whatever!

There's so much I want to say, I am so overwhelmed by your comment though that I don't even know where to begin! Ugh, I can just say thank you so very very much for this beautiful comment<3

xoxo!