Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

ENKKKC..Meri Bhabhi Written Update - 12th April (Final Episode)

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode starts with Kamini calling Jaya asking for breaking news.. Jaya tells Kamini that their relations are over as if Kamini cant love her children then she can never love her and tells about the love Shergills give her even after the blunders she keeps making.. Men of the house worry about the food but end up liking it and praise ashish.. Jaya apologizes and promises to chage herself.. Papa mummy talk about kamini also accepting her children.. papa says that he understood kamini's pain when ishaan was leaving him and so they decide to talk to her.. 

Jaya cooks.. Shraddha says that she plans to do a teacher's course.. mummy says that she wants to go out and wonders who will be with kittu when jaya volunteers in.. Ishaan leaves saying he's gonna meet ritika post college.. they all talk about elections..

Shraddha tells kittu that jaya will take care of her as she's going out.. Mummy, papa come to meet kamini.. Dhruv asks kittu to give him milk as jaya isnt there.. She asks him to sit while she goes to boil it..Kittu boils the milk and transfers it to other stove when her dupatta catches fire and she screams for help.. shraddha and jaya come and shraddha asks her to take off her dupatta.. she tries to blow the fire by her hands.. kunal and dhruv also enter the scene and they are shocked.. finally kunal saves them..

Mummy and papa talk to kamini saying that her kids also love her and to give them a chance and especially to give love to kittu as she is pregnant.. Shraddha's hands burn and kunal gets worried.. papa gets call and is shocked.. kamini takes over the phone where kunal tells about how shraddha saved kittu's life and if she had not been there then dont know what would have happened..he tells about how ishaan though not being papa's son but still stays happy and here his own mom is angry..

Everyone come home and kamini thanks shraddha for saving kittu and says sorry.. kamini says she has hurt everyone and says that she accepts shraddha from her heart and asks shraddha if she can accept her as MIL.. shraddha agrees.. kamini asks dhruv if he would accept her as dadi and promises to take care of him and never ever trouble him.. Dhruv hugs her happily..

Kamini asks shraddha if she will come with her as she indeed is her son's happiness and her house ki lakshmi.. shraddha agrees while all are happy.. kamini goes to apologize but shraddha asks her not to and to only bless.. shraddha says that they were all upset and were waiting for her call.. she tells about how sad kunal was and how incomplete their family is without her.. they hug.. Puruji asks kamini to hug kittu and kunal as well but kamini asks how??

kamini says she doesnt deserve to be called as their mom for she never heard them even though they tried explaining so much.. She asks them both to be happy and cries saying sorry to all.. kunal and kittu apologize to her and they hug.. Big smile on everyone's faces.. 

Last scene: Family hug with finally everyone saying they're a shergill oops Sherdill.. (or is it otherway round?? not too sure)

so this is the last and final update.. thank you all for bearing in with me with the updates even when they were late and sometimes just a brief one.. 

was wonderful doing updates for the show and reading in your comments time and again.. hopefully we do catch up on some other show.. till then its a sign off from me.. πŸ˜³
Edited by -Preetz- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A heartiest Thank You to all the Written Updaters πŸ˜ƒ
Finally the curtains are down.😭 Will MISS YOU MB

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU
Will miss the show very much...thank you so much for covering for me and giving such wonderful written updates...hope to see you all in another show's forum. πŸ˜Š
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the people who have done the great WU in this show.I really liked the show but everything.comes to end one day and it was today for MB πŸ˜• thanks once again
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u fr giving tis finale will miss MB Badly
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the final written update and its unbelievable that this is the last episode that needs to be reviewed. Thanks for written updates once againπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Preetz! :D 
Will miss this show a lot :( 
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U so much for the WU's Preetz!!πŸ‘
Gonna miss the show a lot!!😭
reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Thanks guys for regularly giving written updates
Even after watching show sometimes i used to read the updates as scenes were beautifully described
Guys u did commendable job πŸ‘
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the up daters here did a wonderful job...it helped me a lot when I couldn't watch at right time and waiting for re-telecasts...thanks for all from my deep heart😊