Rohit Purohit and Swati Taldar in Star Plus' Ishq Kills

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Rowdy Rascals' Ishq Kills on Star Plus will soon begin shooting for their next love gone sour story.

This particular story will revolve around the life of a superstar who will be doing well in his personal and professional life till a third person will enter his marital life.

Since, the actor will be a superstar he will end up bumping into an obsessive fan who will want him in her life at any cost. This will create an issue in his marital life but what will happen next is something for the viewers to wait and watch.

The role of the superstar will be essayed by Rohit purohit of Sanskaar Laxmi fame and his wife's character will be played by Swati Taldar of Mrs. Kaushi Ki Paanch Bahuein fame.

Rohit confirmed the same and said, "I took this up for I liked my character sketch especially it's larger than life feel and the styling."

We couldn't get through to Swati.

The actors will begin shooting for the same tomorrow (13 April 2014) and the episode will air sometime soon.

Keep reading this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: khemanisarita

Rowdy Rascals' Ishq Kills on Star Plus will soon begin shooting for their next love gone sour story.

This particular story will revolve around the life of a superstar who will be doing well in his personal and professional life till a third person will enter his marital life.

Since, the actor will be a superstar he will end up bumping into an obsessive fan who will want him in her life at any cost. This will create an issue in his marital life but what will happen next is something for the viewers to wait and watch.

The role of the superstar will be essayed by Rohit purohit of Sanskaar Laxmi fame and his wife's character will be played by Swati Taldar of Mrs. Kaushi Ki Paanch Bahuein fame.

Rohit confirmed the same and said, "I took this up for I liked my character sketch especially it's larger than life feel and the styling."

We couldn't get through to Swati.

The actors will begin shooting for the same tomorrow (13 April 2014) and the episode will air sometime soon.

Keep reading this space for more updates.

tfs dear ðŸ˜Š