RRetching for the Stars (Mature) UPDATE COMPLETE

Posted: 2014-04-11T18:27:31Z

Tonight the CVs gave us a delightful episode to complete the PaRud wedding.

It started with the Suhaag Raat, the wedding night. And with milk. Because how can you have a Suhaag Raat without drinking milk? Only, in the role-reversal land of RR, it was the bride who drank milk, while the groom egged her on.

Paro refused the milk, initially. It made her queasy. But Rudra insisted. If she didn't, he'd down the drink in his hand. And he brought the glass to his lips. So, Paro capitulated. And while he watched over the rim of his glass, she pinched her nose, scrunched up her eyes and drank it down in one breath. Then slammed the empty glass down on the bench.

That was the first time. But Rudra had just developed a taste for this game. Once was never going to be enough. Getting her ready for seconds was trickier. But he was a skilled negotiator who knew when to use his mouth and when to use his hands, and how to work both hands and mouth at once. Paro never stood a chance. Eyes scrunched up, she was gulping it down before she knew it. This time it took her longer to surface. Her forehead was still creased with exertion as she met his appreciative glance.

But before she could bask in the warmth of his approval, his hands were already tapping at the well-spring. Stretch to a third! "No more,"  she gasped, denying the possibility. But the devil just shook his head, a wealth of experience in his eyes. And in his slow-dancing fingers. So that she allowed herself to be convinced. Shed all inhibitions, tipped back her head, brought the rim to her lips, and let it flood into her. Out of her. In twin rivulets of excess. Until they trickled to a stop. Until she could take no more. And then she raced, hand clapped to mouth, to a private space of her own.

Rudra  was taken by surprise. He hadn't seen it coming. And with her name on his lips he followed her. Up the dizzying climb and right to the threshold. Calling out her name again and again. Asking her to let him in, even as the cries torn from her throat told him she'd found release. The effort of waiting her out was making his head spin; his body shake. Then, just as he broke into a sweat, on the verge of letting go, she opened up. And with her beautiful face seared into his mind, he swept past, and over, into his own harsh release.

She was dabbing at her pale, drained, beautiful face when he emerged from his exertions and joined her. It was new to her, this shared intimacy. He could see it in the stiffness of her body. In her hands that clenched on the cloth with which she dabbed her face. Without the heat of the moment to help her she retreated, almost, into propriety. Except for her eyes. Eyes that skittered away from the warmth of his. Yet returned full of questions and searched for a sign. Any sign that she'd done okay. That he didn't think any less of her for doing what she had.

And under her expectant gaze, the hard-bitten, very-experienced Major Saab found his hand rising of its own accord to his moustache. To flick its end up as he tried to regain his composure. After a moment he looked away, eyes glazed, and, to his eternal shame, keeled right over.  

On Friday, the CVs gave us a lovely episode with some lighter, emotional and romantic moments. After the detail with which they adhered to every ritual of Thursday's hate marriage, and with Rudra repeatedly pointing out that fact, there was no way they could have missed out the Suhaag Raat. And sure enough we saw milk (that indispensable lead-in) make its appearance. If there were any doubts they were banished by the synchronised retching (he was gentleman enough to allow her to go firstBig smile), the awkwardness, and by the ending where he slumped exhausted atop her.

The lovemaking was perfectly in sync with what we know of Rudra and Paro. He - devilish, experienced, testing her limits, but full of contrition when he thinks he's pushed her too far. She - innocently game, more than his match, completely trusting him, a constant surprise, holding him in thrall, wringing a response from him so overwhelming that his body gives out. But it doesn't matter because she's there to catch him.

Then there's the impact lovemaking has on them. It knocks Rudra out completely. EmbarrassedBig smile Which can be extrapolated to mean that his love for her, like his passion, will be overpowering, beyond his control. All the more reason for him to fear giving in to his love, considering the potential it has to utterly destroy him if she should leave him. A clear insight, this, in to his continued denial of love for her and his fight against giving in to it. And therefore into the violence of the conflict between his love for Paro and his denial of it.

Which brings me to the morning after and Rudra's pretend amnesia. To me, that was about keeping her off balance.  Having come to full consciousness the moment he woke up, like the good soldier he is, Rudra decided to use his advantage to wrong-foot Paro by telling her he had no clue about the marriage. And having knocked Paro off balance, he kept her teetering by revoking his amnesia in front of Mythili. There's no way he could deny the marriage, wish it away. It was never an option. And so he did the next best thing - put on a good face, played the married man to the fullest.  Demanded his cup of tea. And when it was not forthcoming, went to pull her up for her negligence and drive home to her how seriously he took his vows to generally make her miserable.

Which brings me to the vows.  Their compatibility, their need for each other, their caring for each other, his unspoken love for her and her spoken love for him make nonsense of the vows. He'll try to be nasty to her, maybe even succeed briefly, but he's already fighting himself and won't be able to keep it up more than momentarily. The vows are just a very thin front, a survival mechanism, and he knows it too.

Which is why, in that lovely last scene in his room, even when he was telling Paro she'd better get used to weeping, he was trailing a fingertip back up her tears (wiping it off effectively). And when in the next moment she cut her hand on the sliver of glass, the vows are crushed beneath his boots as he springs up to tend to her, to take away her pain.

Makes me look forward very much to next week! Big smile

Edited by tvbug2011 - 2014-04-13T04:48:13Z
Posted: 2014-04-11T18:46:51Z
Oh. My. God.

You are one brilliant writer! I watched the episode 3 times already, just for the delightful suhaagraat fun, and never in my dreams would i have thought along the above lines. Your interpretation was simply awesome! Clap

They should include these kind of fun episodes once in a while. I was amazed how they turned around the gloom of the yesterdays episode just like that - it was a brilliant move by the writers. 

The next best part for me was the precap. For once, Rudra is finding out the real ones who fooled him. Which is a refreshing changed from the pattern so far. Why does paro has to prove herself innocent, when she had done nothing? 

Please do analyze what hapened after the SR too. I would like to see how you read into rudra's intentions. As someones said in the forum already, he already broke the 1st vachan. Are we gonna keep a countdown for breaking vachans? Wink
13 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-11T18:51:50Z
Big smile LOL I am loving your dirty mind! hahaha. Excellent descriptive writing, hahaha. Embarrassed Edited by SherryGS - 2014-04-11T18:50:39Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-11T18:54:38Z
Originally posted by aruni50218

Oh. My. God.

You are one brilliant writer! I watched the episode 3 times already, just for the delightful suhaagraat fun, and never in my dreams would i have thought along the above lines. Your interpretation was simply awesome! Clap

They should include these kind of fun episodes once in a while. I was amazed how they turned around the gloom of the yesterdays episode just like that - it was a brilliant move by the writers. 

The next best part for me was the precap. For once, Rudra is finding out the real ones who fooled him. Which is a refreshing changed from the pattern so far. Why does paro has to prove herself innocent, when she had done nothing? 

Please do analyze what hapened after the SR too. I would like to see how you read into rudra's intentions. As someones said in the forum already, he already broke the 1st vachan. Are we gonna keep a countdown for breaking vachans? Wink

Aruni, thank you, thank you!! Big smile I am grinning and light-headed with relief that you don't think I I've  gone too far and offended anybody. But, this one wouldn't go away. And hey this is the weekend after all plus I had such fun writing it. So, delighted that you enjoyed it.

Any idea if this qualifies as Mature or should I take the tag down?

And yes I mean to get to the rest of the analysis in a bit. When I have the strength and a clear-enough mind.  

3 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-11T19:06:45Z
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Oh. My. God.

Aruni, thank you, thank you!! Big smile I am grinning and light-headed with relief that you don't think I I've  gone too far and offended anybody. But, this one wouldn't go away. And hey this is the weekend after all plus I had such fun writing it. So, delighted that you enjoyed it.

And yes I mean to get to the rest of the analysis in a bit. When I have the strength and a clear-enough mind.  

I have read far more mature stuff in the forum. Plus you aren't wrting a fiction, just interpreting the episode in a very unique way. Do.not.edit.one.word. This is so awesome! And the tag isnt necessasy, i think.
4 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-11T19:10:46Z
i. am. dying. No long comment. Just dher sara pyaar. going back to read between the lines, to make sure i didnt miss one single tiny detail of that...hehehe..
3 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-11T19:14:11Z

Originally posted by tvbug2011

Oh. My. God.

I have read far more mature stuff in the forum. Plus you aren't wrting a fiction, just interpreting the episode in a very unique way. Do.not.edit.one.word. This is so awesome! And the tag isnt necessasy, i think.

Thanks. Smile Taken down the tag. And biig hug for your vote of confidence - this is my first foray into well almost erotica. Big smile

Note: The tag is completely my responsibility. So pls pm me, people, if you want it back up.
3 Likes this
Posted: 2014-04-11T19:22:58Z
Originally posted by SherryGS

Big smile LOL I am loving your dirty mind! hahaha. Excellent descriptive writing, hahaha. Embarrassed
Thank you, Sherry. Big smile So glad you enjoyed it.
2 Likes this