Aftermath of Budget Cuts....

Posted: 10 years ago
Previously on Rangrasiya...

The Ranawat family was throwing the kind of wedding party that the neighboring 50 villages had not seen in since Thakur Maharaj's family went backrupt!!
Multiple Rasams (not the drink) for organised for... a private waterfall for bathing after the ceremonies was installed...the Bride and Groom had change of clothes by the hour...
It was going to be a GRAND AFFAIR...

But then the unanticipated thing happened...

Now Showing...

Recession swept through Chandanghar and its neighboring lands!!

And with it came the budget cuts and the repercussion were hugeee!!!!

• Masala Mohini sa had to cut back on her masala and tie& dye production...workers were laid off and she took Paro back into the haveli hoping she will pay her back as overtime.

• Daddy Ranawat had to be moved back to the haveli from the private air-conditioned hospital room. Even there he couldn't afford a home nurse.

• To cut back on medical cost... Paro experimented with the alternative treatments of jadi- buti for bapu sa.

• Rudra decided to eat  once in 2 days which Paro was kind enough to make.

• BSD stopped ordering new medals, instead they decided to take back the medals from the soldiers who had  had them for more than 2 days and rotate them with other deserving candidates.

• Daddy Ranawat decided to use willpower and woke up from his coma to save the ladies some care-taking time which could be utilized in other activities.

• Paro had to settle for ex- MIL's recyclable saree and jewellery for a wedding attire. Rudra decided to come dressed as he is.

• The drawing hall of the haveli was used as the wedding venue and the family members filled in as guests.

• Home equipments were used to create the havan kund and the antique furniture of the haveli kept the fire lite. Bolenath had to share his resources for the remaining items. Daddy Ranawat went all the way to the temple in advance to ask for penance.

• The pundit's fee was saved by Rudra who played the dual roles of the groom and the pundit.

• The extravaganza of the post wedding games were stalled and the newly weds decided to play the game of "Drink till you Sink" in their bedroom.
Edited by jules - 10 years ago
awesome yaar loved ur post...😉
@ gangaprakash38, dreamy-sa, kkgsrasr-sweety, Mozart66
 Thank u !
Daddy Ranawat went all the way to the temple in advance to ask for penance.

LMAOOO!! hahahahahahahha good lord how do u come up with these gems? ðŸ˜† I am cracking up at office! cz as luck would have it I always end up reading ur posts at office!! ðŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
🤣 Hilarious.. Awesome post
Originally posted by princessunara

Daddy Ranawat went all the way to the temple in advance to ask for penance.

LMAOOO!! hahahahahahahha good lord how do u come up with these gems? ðŸ˜† I am cracking up at office! cz as luck would have it I always end up reading ur posts at office!! ðŸ˜†

Well I also land up doing TP at work when the load is less...
tabbing between multiple browsers help to cover up the crime scene!! 😉
Now I know why I am still here today ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Awesome shawsome jules ji 
Originally posted by Guinea

Now I know why I am still here today ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Awesome shawsome jules ji 

Still on earth, forum or wherever u are???? 😉
Jules its a special talent to make people laugh everyday. You and SJ have it in abundance. I have been suffering from a nasty headache for 3 days now. Plus stress from Boss from hell. But when I read your post, I giggled for a few good minutes.
Thanks.