ll ARSHI OS~ ARSHI & DELHI METRO ll

Posted: 9 years ago

Edit by meπŸ˜ƒ

It is the sweetest OS I have ever wrote, there is a little part of my real life, but other than that everything is imagination, so I really want to you all to read this😊

*NO PROOF READ, IGNORE TYPOS*

ARSHI OS~ ARSHI & DELHI METRO

Khushi was  standing in metro with her friends with a glum face, thinking about her past days events

"Khushi enough now, you did what was good for you, it's his fault he couldn't understand your plight" Said Priyanka her friend

"I am Ok billi" Khushi said and Priyanka made faces hearing Billi as her name

"Stop calling me that" Billi... Oops Priyanka scowled

"You are billi, now shut up, see Khushi you have to forget it, OK I know he loves you, but you never loved him, actually see it in this way... You saved him in a way, you would have never loved him, and that would have hurt him more, so now cheer up, and just think and that someone special must be waiting for you" Deep said Khushi's other friend

"But I don't know why but I am feeling extremely sad" Khushi said and got lost in her thought

"Oye Khushi this doesn't suit you, be practical, now cheer up you don't want to miss any handsome guy in metro, see that guy" Billi pointed

"Nah!!!! I don't like his nose" Deep commented

"Leave nose... look at his jeans, that is torn from his thighs" Khushi said with an amused expression

"That fashion, you old woman" Billi snorted

*Flashback*

Prithvi was son of Khushi buaji's friend, he was from Bangladesh, and had come to India with scholarship, Delhi IIT was no joke, hence he was diamond in the eyes of Khushi's parents

On initial days, their conversation used to end at 'Hi' 'How are You' and 'Bye', but soon everything changed, it not that Khushi had noticed it, as she was, she took him as a great friend, they used to talk till wee hours of morning... Applause to Whats App

Well one day Khushi's world tumbled up side down when Prithvi D IITian proposed her, he invited her for a movie date, Khushi was unsure, because she had just faced and got over with a heartbreak, so she was very unsure about any kind of commitment

After all she was just 19, had faced a huge heartbreak, but she was not heartless, so after thinking for a long time, she committed a mistake that she shouldn't have done... she said yes to Prithvi and stated her terms

"See Prithvi, I respect you a lot, but I cannot love you, after what happened with me in past I will never be able to love...not so soon... so I can give you my loyalty and commitment but not my heart"

These were the words spoken by her, but Alas!!!! as the days passed Prithvi's expectation increased, he always wanted to meet her but Khushi always pushed him away as much she could

But one day Khushi decided to get over it, Prithvi was a good guy and she would not let him spoil his life and love for a worthless girl like her. So, after sharing everything with her friends, she decided to meet him, and when they met, she stated all fact clearly

"Prithvi you are great guy, but as your friend I will say move on, I can't be in this relationship, sorry for saying yes for this in first place, forgive me if you can"

She said and left CCD with her friends in toe

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Khushi was not a girl who dreams about prince charming, she was practical, and wanted a man who could handle her, so as time passed she gave up thinking about the kind of man she wanted.

Her regular college started, she was a prankster in college and everyone loved her, especially her friends Priyanka whom she called Billi, Deep whom she called TATA SKY, Archana whom she used to call Kuch bhi and Nidhi the innocent devil whom she used to call Anne.

After Prithvi incident and his accusations like 'You don't even deserve to be in my list', everyone avoided that topic like a plague

Anne, Archana and Khushi were going back home by metro, they were going to Rajiv chowk because they have to change their routes from there, so they were standing and talking when Khushi's eyes fell on a guy, the guy was in white shirt and khaki pants, tall and muscular, what pleased Khushi more was that his side face was like Barun Sobti

So grinning like a fool she ogled him, and when he turned, their eyes met, Khushi's breath halted and a word escaped from her mouth "WOW"

That guy frowned and looked away, Khushi pouted

"Khushi should I go and ask his name for you" Nidhi asked mischievously

"You can do that, yes please" Khushi jumped

"Are you both crazy, no don't" Archana hissed

"Shut up Archu... Go Anne go" Khushi said with glee

"Excuse me" Nidhi cleared her throat as she approached the guy whom Khushi had pointed at

"Yes" He turned

"Well hey, actually sorry for bothering you but one of my friend wants to know your name" Nidhi asked smiling her Oh-so-innocent smile

"Who?" The guy looked at Khushi who was now trying to run out of metro and was being held by Archana

"That girl who is struggling to get out of metro" Nidhi chuckled

"Oh tell her, I am Arnav Singh Raizada" Arnav smiled

Nidhi nodded and grinned

"Arnav Singh Raizada, wow what a name" Khushi smiled and sneakily looked at him, Khushi had observed many guys, many of them were handsome too, but this one was perfection.

"You two are insane" Archana stated

Arnav saw the girl sneakily looking at him at every chance given, she is cute he thought, but not being able to handle anymore of her stares with her doe like eyes, he decided to go to her himself

And when he moved towards her, her eyes widened, she diverted her eyes and started biting her lips and nails, and when he approached them her friends gawked at him with open mouth

Interesting he thought

"Hi" Arnav said looking at the girl who was till now staring at him but after he came she suddenly became interested on the poster in front of her that stated

Har Dil ki Pukaar

Iss baar Modi Sarkaar

He frowned and looked towards Nidhi for help, and she came in rescue, she elbowed Khushi, and gestured her to look at Arnav, nervously she did and smiled

"Hi I am Arnav Singh Raizada" He introduced himself

And I am bella swan Khushi wanted to say but stopped herself

"Hi I am Khushi... Khushi Kumari Gupta" She smiled nervously, her friends also introduced themselves and he told him that he was with his friend

"So..." Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking at his wrist tatoo,

"Is this your Girlfriend's name?" Khushi asked her chest pounding in her chest

"Nah!!! it is written in german 'Karma' " He said

"So you don't have any girlfriend" Khushi sighed in relief and Arnav chuckled seeing her relived expression

"Going towards Green Park" Arnav asked Khushi

"Yes" Khushi smiled

"Me too" Khushi shyly replied

"Us too" Nidhi kicked in and winked at Khushi who glared at her.

"I have come to India for few days, I did my MBA in Boston, Harvard" Arnav boosted proudly (thanks for the correction)πŸ˜›

"And we are from DU, B.Com" Khushi replied

*Silence*

"Can I have your phone number Khushi" Arnav asked

The way he uttered her name left her speechless from when her name had  started sounding so husky and sweet

"Khushi..." Arnav again called her out smiling

"NO I mean how can I..." Khushi stammered

Arnav simply took her phone, dialed his number and saved it

"Here you go, if you feel like calling me, then call or you can whats app me too" Arnav said

"What if I didn't" Khushi whispered

"I know you will" He whispered back near her ears, everything around them vanished, Nidhi was grinning ear to ear and was messaging Billi and Deep about current development of Khushi.

"OK see you later, I have to climb down here at CS, bye" Arnav whispered and forwarded his hand to Khushi

Khushi gulped and nervously touched his hand and bit back hiss when their skin came in contact "Bye"

Metro doors opened and Arnav stepped out, before disappearing he mouthed "Call me" to Khushi who in turn smiled at him

Five years Later

Two satiated body, panting, and tangled with each other, sleeping in each other arms

"I love you" they mouthed together and chuckled

"See how far we have came, thanks for calling that day, even if you had called after 7 days, still you called and I am thankful to god for this" Arnav said and turned towards her and pulled her naked torso more to him

"I was idiot back than, thank you for coming into my life, but still its because of me we are together" Khushi caressed and kissed his chest

"Ya!!! we would have not been together if you hadn't gawked at me like a pervert" Arnav said and laughed out loud

Khushi pouted and punched him on his stomach and he yelped in pain.

"But because of me we are here celebrating our First anniversary Mr. Husband" Khushi bit him on his neck

"Wild cat" Arnav grasped her hair in fist and pulled her head back and smacked his lips on her kissing the life out of her

"Happy Anniversary" They both again said together and sighed in pure bless.

Even after being ASR, world's number 1 business man, he still sometimes travelled in metro with Khushi to relive their past, he loved her immensely, and till this date he thanked her and her friends Nidhi, Billi, deep and Archana who worked as cupid between them.

Life was bliss, all thanks to his wife and Delhi Metro

KILL ME!!!! πŸ˜†

AND YES HOPE IN RAIN P-RECAP

BUT PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT

~MY INDEX~

LOVE
KBS

Edited by kajribarunsobti - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

loved it...n hey u jumped from the metro scene direct to *ahem*...😳
well..thnx for tat...πŸ˜†

but the most hilarious part has to be Khushi getting distracted by ab ki baar modi sarkar poster...

really enjoyed reading this OS...btw curious to know which part of OS was inspired from your life..

come on..tell tell..*nk style*...did u meet a handsome guy like arnav in delhi metro... ...😊
Edited by Aish002 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Aish002

loved it...n hey u jumped from the metro scene direct to *ahem*...😳
well..thnx for tat...πŸ˜†

but the most hilarious part has to be Khushi getting distracted by ab ki baar modi sarkar poster...

really enjoyed reading this OS...btw curious to know which part of OS was inspired from your life..

come on..tell tell..*nk style*...did u meet a handsome guy like arnav in delhi metro... ...😊

well the flashback part was mine and yes I met a handsome boy  in metro... but he is just friend πŸ˜ƒ
fabulous OS !!! loved it.. πŸ˜ƒ
awesome.. this is wild... but cute too...
Hey that was so cute nd filmy.is it ur life incident???
that modi poster line is hilarious.
Omg it was so cute... I was reading in my class and smiling like a fool...

Wish I have guts like Khushi have and I can ask my crush to...

The ending was romantic...

Love it
aww so cute
and to think she would have missed out on this
but she didnt
and thats good
what a meeting right
that was funny too
cheers for pm
Awesome one shot πŸ‘