Parud ss Never Healing Wounds part 1 up

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys I am very new to this Forum..I do write for MEIEJ and IPPKNDEBP forum want to try something on Parud as well

PARUD-ss Never Healing Wounds

The loud noise of someone screaming brought everyone out to the hall where Rudra was busy beating up Sumer. Mohini rushed to help her son but stopped seeing the mad glint visible on Rudra's face. She watched terrified as he continued landing blows despite Samrat and her husband and Ranawat tried to control him but of no use. Sumer by now was half dead; and before Rudra could kill him a voice stopped him.

"Stop it Rudra please..."It belonged to his wife Parvati as she tried to release his hold from Sumer's neck.

All Rudra could see was the pain in her eyes, the pain he had caused due to his misunderstandings in not one but many ways making him hurt her so much that she was now reduced into a mere spirit of  her shadow. She had gone quitter, paler, weak and appeared thoroughly exhausted because of all the pain he had given her..

She was no longer the Paro he knew.

After 4 months of continuous torture he had given her he learnt only today that he was wrong about her and had punished an innocent girl; the girl who was his love and his soul reason to live. All she had wanted was to heal him with her love but now it would take Rudra a life time to heal her, as she was scared of the word LOVE

Good, bad, ok should I continue?

Edited by smritiz - 9 years ago
i liked it..do continue😊
Pls cont...wanna know what rudra gonna do to heal paro...
wonderful start. do update me on ur updates.  congrats for the lovely concept
This was fab.
Do continue soon.
Brilliant work dear..please continue with it :)
Posted: 9 years ago

NEVER HEALING WOUNDS PART-1

UNEXPECTED TURNS-1

Rudra walked into his room lost in thoughts when he ran into Parvati...BANG...

Paro-"Sorry...I am very sorry Major Saab" she apologized even when she was not at fault. She tried to move and Rudra moved at the same time, blocking her. Rudra looked into her eyes trying   to find that love which would once shine in her eyes for him but now it was blank and emotionless.

He tried to talk-"P..Paro we need to go..um.."

Paro looked up at him and waited patiently..

R-"We need to go for a party tonight... be ready... and yes the dress is on the bed"

He walked out and let out the breath he was holding all the while, he peeped in to see his Paro's reaction.

Parvati opened a parcel with silver wrapper around it and found a sea blue sari with green border and silver lining on it .There was a set of a simple chain with aquamarine stones and a matching pair of drops and braclet.Unknowingly it was when a flicker of joy lit Parvati's eyes which made Rudra smile, maybe there was hope after all.

What Rudra failed to notice was that Parvati had spotted Kakisa outside the window trying to pry into her room and so was the forced emotion of Joy in her eyes.

It had been half an hour, Rudra looked at his wife who was quietly staring at the road ahead, starring into darkness. No matter how much he tried he could not gather any emotion or a word from her and it hurt like hell.

R-"Paro..."

Parvati was startled and immediately relied-"JI...ji.."

Rudra could sense the fear in her tone and hated himself."

R-"Are you ok?"

Paro-"Yes..."

Engrossed in conversation he failed to see the truck which was coming towards him and before the wink of an eye, the vehicle toppled of the road.

Few hours later..

Rudra got up and found him having only minor injuries..He looked around immediately for Paro .He spotted her a few meters away from him .He ran to her and began to call out to her. He patted her and that is when he turned her face to him and the sight sent a chill down his spine. As one half of his wife's face was covered with blood and her breathing was very feeble..

R-"Paro Paro...uttho ...please just get up...Please..."

The last thing Rudra heard before passing out was the siren of an ambulance and  he could see someone lifting up Paro...and she was the last thought on his lips and heart...

No one noticed a guy who was hiding a few meters away from the scene.."S***" he muttered for missing the target.

So how was it? Anything worth your time..?interested  people buddy me for Pm's

Edited by smritiz - 9 years ago
Loved it
😊
Thanks for the pm

That was great!
Please pm me updates :)Edited by ipkknd-fan - 9 years ago