Samir Soni AT# 74 Yahi Hota Pyar Hai Kya? Mere Dil-E-Beqkaar..........

Posted: 9 years ago

PREVIOUS AT LINKS

~The Kunal Chopra/Samir Soni AT ~Teri  Deewani

Samir Soni/Kunal Chopra AT # 2-Tumhe jo Maine dekha

Samir Soni/Kunal Chopra AT # 3 -Tu pyar se bhi pyara

Samir Soni/Kunal Chopra AT # 4- Chura ke Dil Mera

Samir Soni AT#6 Tore Naina Bade Dagabaaz 

Samir Soni/KunalChopra AT#7-Be Intehan Yu pyar kar

Samir Soni/KunalChopra AT#8-Deewana Kar Raha Hain! 

Samir SoniAT#9 Yun Tera Muskurana,Aaake Chale Jana

Samir SoniAT#10 Mujhe Toh Teri Lat Lag Gayee

SamirSoni/KC AT#11 - Mai Teri Rani, Tu Mera Raja

SamirSoniAT#12 Dil Par Likh Diya Tera Nam-Chandani

SamirSoniAT#13 Bas Yahi Baat Na Bhooli -Juilie ILU

Samir Soni AT#14 Piya O Re Piya

Samir Soni AT#15 Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaye

Samir Soni AT#16 Soniye Soniye Aaja Mahi Ve

Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

Samir Soni AT#18 Aaja Soniya, Ghar Aaja Soniya

Samir Soni AT#19 Main Ek Raja Hoon, Tu Ek Rani Hai

Samir Soni AT#20 Chaand Mera Dil, Chandani Ho Tum

Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

Samir Soni AT# 25 Chanda Ki Tu Chandani - Shweta

SamirSoniAT#26 Piya Ke Rang Rang Deni Odhni-Sindhu

Samir Soni AT#27 Mai Toh Teri Chahat Mein -Kalpana

Samir Soni AT#28 O Mere Sona Re Sona Re Sona -Ashu

Samir SoniAT#29 O, Meri Rani, You're the bomb-Rani

Samir SoniAT# 30 Aaja Piya Aayee Bahar - Sindhu

Samir Soni AT# 31 Chandani Raat Mein - Shweta

Samir Soni AT# 32 Na Mangu Sona Chandi - Ashu

Samir Soni AT# 33 Nai Jeena, Tere Baajo -Kalpana

Samir Soni AT#34 YJHD Hat Meri Rani, Ruk Ja O Rani

Samir Soni AT#35 Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum-Shweta

Samir Soni AT# 36 Piya Tu Ab Toh Aaja - Sindhu

Samir Soni AT# 37 Sona Nahi, Chandi Nahi - Ashu

Samir Soni AT# 38 Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho-Nuut

Samir Soni AT#39 Khwab Ho Tum Ya Koi Haqeqat-Kalp

Samir Soni AT#40 O'Diwani Raja Rani Ki Kahani-Rani

Samir Soni AT#41 Diwani Diwani Mai Diwani - Shweta

Samir Soni AT#42 Piya Tose Naina Lage Re - Sindhu

Samir Soni AT#43 Kya Cheez Hai Chandi Sona - Ashu

Samir Soni AT#44 Dil To Hain Dil, Dil Ka - Kalps

Samir Soni AT#45 Sanwar Loon Haaye Sawar Loon-Nuut

Samir Soni AT# 46 Jeene Laga Hoon -Rani

Samir Soni AT# 47 Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai -Shweta

Samir Soni AT# 48 Piya Aaye Na - Sindhu

Samir Soni AT# 49 Ambersariya Mundeya Ve - Sindhu

Samir Soni AT# 50 - From This Moment On - Neelam

Samir Soni AT# 51 You Are My Chammak Challo - Ashu

Samir Soni AT# 52 Tu Man Shudi - Kalpana

Samir Soni AT#53 Meri Har Manmani Bas Tum Tak-Nuut

Samir Soni AT#54 Ranjhana Hua Mai Tera - Rani

Samir Soni AT#55 Ankahee.. O Ankahee.. - Shweta

Samir Soni AT#56 Ye Tune Kya Kiya - Ashu

Samir Soni AT#57 Tu Hi khwaaish - Kalpana

Samir Soni AT#58 Mera Yaar Hai Rab Warga - Nuut

Samir SoniAT#59 Raat Din Bas Mujhe Chahati Ho-Rani

Samir Soni AT# 61 Chand Zameen Pe Aaya Hai-Ashu

Samir Soni AT# 62 Yeh Tune Kya Kiya Dobara - Rani

Samir Soni AT# 63 Jaane Do Na, Paas Aao Na - Nuut

Samir Soni AT# 64 Tere Mere Beech Mein - Shweta

Samir Soni AT# 65 Fire Brigade Mangwa De Tu, O Balama - Rani

Samir Soni AT# 66 Kuch Toh Hai Tujh Se Raabta - Kalpana

Samir Soni AT# 67 Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Paagal Hai, Mere Saajan - Nuut

Samir Soni AT# 68 Chahun Mai Ya Na - Ashu 

Samir Soni AT# 69 BOSS! Hai Hukum Ka Ikka BOSS

Samir Soni AT# 70 Yeh Kaun Aaya, Roshan Ho gayi Mahfil Jisake Naam Se

Samir Soni AT# 71 Jisaka Mujhe Tha Intezaar, Woh Ghadi Aa Gayi Aa Gayi

Samir Soni AT# 72 Mahi Ve! Mahi Ve! Tu Saath Hai, Din Raat Hai, Saaya!

Samir Soni AT# 73 Poora London Thumakda

He is lost
He is lonely
He is fallen
He is depressed
He is conspired against 
He is censored
He is blamed
He is side-lined
He is strained
But still 
He has got that attitude
Which makes girls swoon
Which most guys only dream of possessing
Which would give you a run for your money
Which you would be willing to trade for anything
Which takes your heart out to him
Which proudly declares that all is not lost
Which gives the hope that the star would shine again
After all, Sarcasm Speaks...for itself

-Credit- Vidushi-

Kunal, a gold medalist lawyer, the best brains in the business, incredibly passionate lover, exceptionally obedient son and particularly loving brother, a man every parent dream to have as their son, every girl only wishes to have as a lover, and delight for any sibling.  Kunal once was the most successful and famous lawyer in the country. He had it all, the biggest clients, enormous respect, a beautiful fiance, and what not. Until one day he questioned the morality of a case he was forced to fight for his law firm.

Unfortunately his opinions weren't met with enthusiasm from his superiors and he was dismissed from the law firm which he had been serving with most honesty, dignity and loyalty. To make things even worst, his superior took vintage revenge on him and made his life a living hell. That's true hell it was for Kunal as once the most competent lawyer sitting and watching his own life just pass him by. Due to this revenge saga, Kunal ended up losing everything in life that mattered the most to him. He not only lost his job, home, business, love, but also the zest of his life. He has lost the respect of his younger brother, and became the prime reason for his father's agony. At a tying time like this he was also abandoned by his fiancs who he loved more than his life at that point of his life. Kunal was shattered, broken, lost, discouraged and most importantly left with no desire to live his lif. He started living his life aimlessly and without any purpose.

Five long years had passed just like that with no significant change in Kunal's life. He had been just passing his life not living it. You know what they always say "you never know what life has planned for you". Little did Kunal know, the person he loved and adored the most in his life, his younger brother Anand died in a tragic accident.  Anand's death pushed Kunal to take control of the situation and become the man he once was. Anand was the only bread earner of the family and they had lots of hopes from him. However, Kunal who up till now was lost in his own sorrows had to rise up to the occasion and fulfill his family's needs. His brother's death was not the only thing that pushed him to take charge once again, it was his brother's fiance, now his wife, who he was forced to marry as per his brother's wishes and to cure his mother, also helped him finding his aspirations in life.

Once a career oriented and successful lawyer Kunal comes to a crossroad where he finds himself questing his life once again, his place in the world. He finally comes to terms with what's wrong with his career and life. Recording all his thoughts and emotions in a diary, Kunal feels he once again has a new lease on life. Kunal steps out into the law business once again after 5 years armed with only one volatile client (Nisha) and all the people who have belief in his abilities (his family and his new bride) with the impossible task of rebuilding what he once had and achieving much more. Along the way he faces the harsh realities which he'd ignored in the past and a host of hardships that he'd never faced before.

Kunal, however; is strong and resilient who surpasses all the hardships and obstacles that come his way to ultimately emerge victorious.  He is better man now than he was five years ago. He is now older but more desirable; poorer, but more respected; a beginner, but a force to reckon with, lonelier, but with more beautiful and sincere life partner.  

Date of Birth: September 29, 1968

Place of Birth:London, UK

Education: St. Xavier's School, University of California, Los Angeles

Residence:Mumbai, India

Spouse: Neelam Kothari

Movies:

China Gate

Basti

Kabhi Tum Kabhi Hum

Kahan ho Tum

Lajja

Dance Like a man

Bagbaan

Vivah

Fashion

I hate Luv Stories

Alibaug (in Production)

Me, Myself, and Mai 

TV Shows:

Samandar

A Mouthful of Sky

Gubbare

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi

Dil Kya Chahata Hai

Kumkum

Special Squad

Sakkshi

Reid and Taylor Presents Cracking the Code (Played the Host)

Parichay 

Khauff - Ringa Ringa Roses 

Music Albums

Ghar Aaja Soniye

Piya se Milke Aye Nain

Kahi Door Jab din dhal jaye

Short Films

Phir Ek Baar

Maati

Theatre/Plays

Ask What Father Says(2000)

Champagne On The House(2002)

Insomnia(2002)( Prithvi Film Festival)

Double Act(2004)

Any Thing But Love(2005)

Centre Of Gravity(Prithvi Film Festival)

Reality Shows:

Big Boss Season 4

Best Actor @Kalakar Awards 2013 

Most Janbaaz Personality: Golden Petal Awards December 2012

Most Lokpriya Parivar: Golden Petal Awards December 2012

Best Actor Desh Ka Sitara winner: 12th ITA November 2012

Best Actor Male Nominee: Peoples Choice Award (PCA) November 2012

Best Actor Male (Critic): Gold AwardsAugust 2012

Best Actor Male: Indian Television Awards (ITA) June 2012

Most Lokpriya Male: Golden Petal Award October 2011

Most Lokpriya Jodi:  Golden Petal Award October 2011

Most Bold & Stylish Housemate: Big Boss4 January 2011

Detailed Biography:

Sameer Soni - Professional Life

An amazingly handsome actor gifted with beautiful expressive eyes Sameer Soni, made his acting debut with the Hindi serial Samandar which was based on Navy officers. However, he shot fame with his portrayal of cunning but slick Ashok Gupta in Mahesh Bhatt's directed Doordarshan's A Mouthful of Sky In 1996. After that he made his film debut with hugely accomplished film director Rajkumar Santoshi's not too successful endeavor China Gate In 1998 followed by Lajja in 2001. Finally, our loveable Sameer or as we lovingly call him Sammy shot to fame by appearing in a negative role in a super hit film Bagbaan sharing screen space with the legend Amithabh Bachchan. He also played lead roles in few not so successful movies basti and kahan ho Tum. 

In that same year, 2004 Sammy also appeared in Sony TV immensely popular television series Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi. After that he also did an extended cameo in another popular show on Sony channel called Saaksshi. In year 2006, we saw Sammy as a shy older brother of Shahid Kapoor in an acclaimed film director Soooraj Barjatya's immensely successful movie Vivah. Sammy did full justice to the character and was loved by many and all for the portrayal of a shy older brother. Then Sammy did a film that changed the lives of many actors as it was not only commercially successful, but also critically acclaimed and bagged many awards including the national, Fashion. Although, Sammy played the character of a gay fashion designer, he played it with such command and conviction that won him many accolades and acclaims. Finally, we saw him in a proper love story film, but not playing the lover boy himself. He played a sarcastic film director, who initially troubles the lover boy, but helps him at the end to find his true love.

Lastly, Sameer featured as one of the contestants in the reality television show Bigg Boss4 in 2010. He gained immense popularity from this show. He was evicted from the house mere a week prior to the grand finale. It was so sad. I was personally heart broken by this as I wanted him to be the winner in finale.

Currently, Sameer is seen as main lead in Balaji telefilms new show Parichay on Colors. He is doing superb job in the serial and has helped this serial to be included in top 10 most popular shows.

Sameer Soni -  Personal Life

Sameer was born on September 29, 1968 in London in a Punjabi Hindu family. He attended school at St. Xavier's School, Delhi and graduated from University of California, Los Angeles in Economics. Prior to his Bollywood career, Sameer was an investment banker with one of the bulge bracket firms on Wall Street in New York, before coming back to India to start modeling. He has attended acting courses in New York and Los Angeles.

During his modeling days, he met his ex-spouse, Rajlakshmi Khanvilkar. The two were married for six months before they split up.

Sameer found love again in former Bollywood actress Neelam and tied the with her on 23 January 2011.

| Sahasra |  
| -RD-(Pooja) |
| Rani |
|neeme|
| Vidhi |
| Sonia |
|Minnie|
| Suhani | 
| Suruchi |
| Shweta_r |
| Deblina |
| Ramya |
| Anushka |
| JatinFan |
| angel001 | 
| nooriewas |
| Swetha |
| asena |
| ashpat|
| shumi |
| NaGeSwArI |
|sanchanas|
|raju73|
| apoorva maddala |
| pragyaa |
| Rush2200 |
| mytri |
| shilpa maity |
| pinkeye|
| sgumi82 |
|sinan_sinal|
|Rima31|
|myra_islam|
|RiaChopra|
|nuut|
|Aliya_Begh|
|Coeur2PsychoFMS (Farah)|
|Rajash (Aasha)|
|karthi173 (Kartika)|
|naz1312|
|i.am|
|deep.m|
|sedzida|
|Sreearabhi|
|loveamna|
|Honey|
|lovergirlalina|
|Harleen kaur|
|Sanasinal|
|BUUTERFLY24|
|Kalpana_R|
|Sammy29|
|chillgirl|
|Sarim.fatmi|
|jay5|
|surbhi (surbhij)|
|venimani|
|akshaya24|
 |divra4|
|Ani---Anisah|
|Arkk|
|i.am|
|Rithu.Nair|
|NainanH|

To get Added Just hit the like button to this post😉 or PM kcsammyAT  and you shall be added

When asked, what will they say should they have opportunity to meet Samir Soni some day, here is what some of the Menkas and Samir's die heart fans had to say about it😳😳

Nuut

I am a big admirer of your work. I have been following you from couple of years and I really appreciate and like the kind of hard work and sincerity you put in your work
Your common man thinking and attitude make you special and that's what I like about you👏👏  

Shweta

I would tell him that he is a brilliant actor, a wonderful person, looks too handsome and I have a huge crush on him 

Kalpana

If I ever meet him I will kidnap him and propose for marriage😳😳, but Seriously if I don't faint I will be staring at him for few mins then I will tell him that I am a huge huge huge fan of his, how I admire his acting skills, how handsome he is and that more than his looks I admire him as a person 👏 I have so much more to say but cannot put it into words ❤️   

Sonia

Dunno wat i'l speak...bt on seeing him itself..im sure im gonna faint..

Here's d msg:

Samir Sir...Im happy dat i cud meet u..Never expected dat i wud be sooo damn lucky. 
I still cant belive dat i met my Hero...Im in cloud 9

Rani

Hope I am fortunate enough to meet you someday in reality as I have already met you many times in my dreams. I have so many things to say to you but will not make you run away by being mistaken for a crazy stalker so here is what I will say to you as a normal fan:

I have been in love with the actor Samir Soni ever since I laid my eyes on you in Bagbaan. Yes that was the first time I ever saw you and your charming persona just stuck to my heart forever. Didn't know you did TV as well so kept waiting for your movies and finally got to see you in Vivah, IHLS and Fashion. Watched all these movies only and only for you. I couldn't believe my luck when you decided to be part of BB4. It was only then I started to love, admire and worship the person Samir Soni and not the actor. 

You are an amazing human being. You have so much respect for other and are such decent and cultured man that one can't stop from loving you. You are married my childhood idol Neelam which came as the most pleasant surprise to me.  Then came the best show on Indian television Parichay, The great Kunal Chopra who I am still so much in love with. Characters like KC come alive only once in a life time and I am so thankful to the makers that they offered you to portray that character as no other actor could have done what you did to that character. Kunal Chopra has become an iconic character and the one that we all will love, adore and admire forever.  

Ashu

Ab kya bola jaaye ... sachj main uss insan ke samne sitti pitti gul honme waali hain ...
i ll be only saying Is tht u Samir Sir is tht u ??? i cant blv my eyes 

uske baad bas  n nothing else  n big thanks to him just for the way he is ... a wonderful human being ... it is the thing for which i ll be always proud to be one of his Fans   

Eshi

I consider myself lucky if i get a chance to meet him.
Samir sir you are fabulous actor and an amazing human being. it's my pleasure to meet an actor who respects his fans and their views and shares the same.

Sahasra

I would tell Samir that "He's a very natural actor and has a wonderful and down to earth  personality.No matter what,he speaks his mind,stands up for what he believes in and always maintains his dignity..this unique personality of his had turned my simple crush on him into immense respect and admiration.

Rashmi

I am one of those fortunate ones who had the opportunity to meet him. Always had lot of respect for him as an actor and person and after meeting him I knew it was not misplaced. I did not feel I was meeting him for the first time coz he makes you feel comfortable, started asking questions regarding the show and also spoke to my niece about her work etc. I will always remember this experience but hey this does not mean I don't want to meet him again, I want to meet both him and Neelam😊.

Amrish

Hey Samirji, 
I have followed your performances over the years and everyone knows your amazing talent and how you have not got your due especially when overrated actors around stake their claim to fame. Also you are such an amazing person that you are not after instant stardom like many which sets you apart.  .. You are also content with having good script which can fulfill an actor's dream and also having steady stream of ardent fans, some of whom proudly claim you as their Vishwamitra. 

Your portrayal of Kunal Chopra, the angry young man on the TV's version of Silver screen 
had brought audiences of all ages glued to the TV screen. Over the years, there have been lot of angry young man portrayal's both on silver screen and TV post Amitabhji era but none of them have come close to portraying than your portrayal of Kunal. I am a big fan of Amitabhji so are you so would have been apt to see Kunal Chopra set new records on TV. But unfortunately some twisted minds just like twists/turns of any soaps twisted so much that Parichay ended up abruptly without ever realizing it's full potential. 

Not sure whether Parichay comes back or not, your fans are always eager to see you in new and exciting roles but i sincerely wish that you get to portray angry version once somehow and somewhere.  

Being a Mumbaikar, hopefully i  would get a chance to meet you in person one day. Till that time look forward to many more years of giving us Parichay of your enormous talent..

CV's ki Dikhayee huyi Parichay ab Koi Dekhna Nahi Chahte
Saas Bahu ki kahani ke beech me Ab Koi Rehna Nahi Chahte
Yun To Bahut Characters Aaye Is TV Par
Par Kunal Jaise character ko Koi Khona Nahi Chahte

Socha Tha KC TV ki Duniya Hilayenge,
Kya Pata Tha KC ko hi  Gawayenge,
Sameerji, Aap Toh Yaad Aate Hain TV se Door Hokar Bhi,
Na Jane Kab Phirse Aap Darshan Dikhayenge

Haste hasate rahen aap karodon ke beech mein,
Jaise haste hein phool baharon ke beech mein,
Roshan ho aap duniya mein iss tarah,
Jaise hota hai chand sitaron ke beech mein.

Our Life Is Full Of Colors
I Hope the following years
Will Add More Colors To Your Life
And will give more of your Parichay on Acting if not on Colors

Look what Menaka's Think : 

Bhagwan Ke Bina Mandir Adhoora Hai
Patni Ke Bina Ghar Adhoora Hai
Doston Ke Bina Jeevan Adhoora Hai
Sameer Soni ke Bina TV soaps Adhoore Hai

Iss Zamaane Se Bahut Alag Ho Aap
Who Khush Kismat Hai, Jinke Paas Ho Aap
Humaare Liye Woh Waqt Hi Haseen Hai
Jab TV pe aake Muskuraa Lete Ho Aap

May all things wonderful big & small always come your way ! 
Have a great day weeks years ahead and  We all love you. 

Shayari No1:

Jahan se chala phir wahi pahuncha
 ki dil mein chot phir hath khali
 Phir galti apni chakravyu mein
 phasi phir zindagi saali

Shayari No2:

Aadhe glass se bhara mera parichay
Kabhi ladaktha kabhi jalanktha mera parichay
 Kisiki umeed toh kisika jeene ka sahara  
 Nakamiyab har dagar par chalakta mera parichay
 Kabhi kisika sath khokar
 Kabhi kisika sath hokar
Aaj akela hai khadaa phir badalta mera parichay
Jahe kaha bol zindagi tere gul safar mein
 Sooke patesa sa booj raha dagmagatha mera parichay
Khudko dhoondte kabhi khud mein na khoojaye
 Aaj joh na mila mujhse mera parichay
 Aadhe glass se bhaara jhalaktha mera parichay

Shayari No3:

Samay samay balwan nahi purush balwan
Kobe arjun ko luteyo vahi dhanush wahi ban

Shayari No4:

Tu Pass hai mere, phir bhi saath nahi mere
Mai saath hoon tere, phir bhi paas nahi hoon tere
Mazboor Tamanna, bebas aankhein, ajeeb kashmakash hai
Sard ehsaason mein theethurati tanhayee
Chhoo le mujhako aye meri parchhayee
Sun Sako toh sun lo ki mai bolata nahi
Ki khamosh lafz mere aankhon mein ghoomate nahi

Shayari No 5:

Mere apne mera hone ki nishani mange
Mere aina mujhse mera Parichay mange

Shayari No 6:

Mere Dil se na Poocho Humdum Mere Dil Ka Haal
Isame Kuch Parda Nashin Ke Bhi Naam Aatey Hai 

Shayari No 7:

Mujame Kuch Kahin, Mera Sa Kho Gaya Hai 
Poora Hoon Par Janne kya Adhoora sa Ho Gaya Hai 
I feel like I have lost part of me somewhere 
Physically I am complete, but emotionally I still feel incomplete

Shayad Palako Ke Neeche, Aankho mein Bas kar 
Jo Thahara sa Sapana, Begana Sa Ho Gaya hai
Perhaps the dreams I have been harboring for so long
Has been snatched from me now

Jaise Khoye Khayalon Ke Bhawar Mein Uljha
Koi Sahil par Pahuncha, Fanna sa Ho Gaya Hai
As If someone lost in their thoughts somehow got to the destination, only to realize he has lost everything 

Doobate Ahsaaso Ke Ubharate Bulbule mein
Sulgati Yaadon ka Chehara, Dhundhala Sa ho Gaya Hai
As If Within The volcano of my suppressed feeling, someone's face from my long lost memories is fading even further  

Yakeenan Phir Kisi Khwab Ki Numaish Hai
Varna Kyun Ujalon mein kuch Numaya sa Ho Gaya Hai
Seems like someone's dreams are being exhibited
Oh else why it would be so much silence in the broad daylight 

Thake Haare Shabdo ki Siskiyan Kahati Hai
Mera Ab Kuch Tera Sa Ho Gaya Hai

Shayari No 8

chahthe thee jinhe unke dil badal gaye

samundar toh wahi the ,par sahil badal gaya

kathal aisa hua kishthon mein mera

kabhi badle khanjar ,

toh kabhi kaathil badal gaye''

Shayari No 9

Ahista Ahista Kuch Hone Laga hai

Dil ka Sukoon khone laga hai
Dekha nahi tumhe kabhi iss nazar se
Lekin tumhari nazar ka asar hone laga hai
Khwabon se poocho ki kya hai ye shararat 
Jo raton ka chain khone laga hai
Khud par ab bas nahi hai apana
Lagata hai shayad pyar hone laga hai

Shayari No 10

Raheeman jeeba bawri..keh gayi swarg paatal
Kudh kahe andhar chali..ab jhooti khaaye khabaal

Shayari No 11

Lamha Lamha intezaar kiya..jis lamhe ke liye
Woh lamha aaya hain toh bas ek lamhe ke liye
Thei kiya tha..sadiyon ka safar..Mere haathon mein tera chehra tha
Meri Saanson mein teri saanson thi..Ek Lamhe ke liye
Ankhon se Karti Thi baatein.kya jaado tha
Sab kuch thehra sa lagta tha..ek lamhe ke liye
Hain guzaarish toh rab se..bas itni
Kaash aa jaaye woh lamha..bas..sirf..ek lamhe ke liye

Shayari No 12

Kabhi Mere Saath Hokar, Kabhi Mujhe Apane Saath Lekar 
Meri Zindagi Badal Di, Khud Apane Aap Ko Badal Kar

Shayari No 13

Kaise Kahoon Ki Dil Tham Sa Gaya Tha 

Boondon Se Chamakate Chehare Par Ram Sa Gaya Tha 

Yahi Zulfon Par Ho Rahi Thi Barish 

Mai Ruka Aur Waqt Tham Sa Gaya Tha 

Na Mano Toh Pooch Lo Apane Dil Se 

Ki Saanse Chal Rahi Thi, Par Dum Sa Gaya tha

Tu Paas hai mere
Phir bhi saath nahi mere
Mein saath hu tere
Phir bhi paas nahi hu tere
Mazboor tamanna
Bebas aankhein
Ajeeb kashmakash hai
Sard ehsaason mein
theethurati tanhayee
Choole mujhko
Aee meri parchayi
Sunsake toh sunlo ki mein boltha nahi hu
ki khamosh lavz mere aankhon mein ghoomthe nahi

-Kunal Chopra

12th March 2012

Kunal's Shayari for Akdoo Jr

"Nanhe komal sparsh sa

Intezar ke meethe dard sa

Choota hai mujhe baar baar

Tum mere apne ansh sa

Bas in kagazo mein mere aa ja

Ki tujh bin duniya adhoori hai meri"

-KunalChopra

27th July 2012

Kunal Chopra-VM by Ashu - July 01st 2013

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C6BNXoazXG8[/YOUTUBE]

Kunal Chopra-VM by Ashu - June 27th 2013

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JrRV5eYabFc[/YOUTUBE]

Kunal Chopra VM - Too sexy for my Shirt

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OMC_VLux3_o[/YOUTUBE]

Dailymotion link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11blnm_kunal-chopra-vm_people#.UcxRJzvLo1I

Kunal Chopra's VM by Sonia

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GlH14bEstT4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zf35LX1KhA8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H1QXT3wRIY4[/YOUTUBE]

Kunal Chopra VM by Gayathri

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cSoGA2LL5mI[/YOUTUBE]

ARTICLES/INTERVIEWS

INTERVIEWS:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2999933&TPN=90&#69091419

Sameer Soni to return to TV with Somersault's next - The Times of India

Samir Soni approached to host The Bachelorette India - The Times of India

Rannvijay, Sameer and Kayoze together in a film - The Times of India

The Art Of Introspection-Samir Soni in conversation with Ruby Bhatia...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-GFE9P2lc-s[/YOUTUBE]

Principles Of Success a la Samir Soni

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=stTVbxTDIyU[/YOUTUBE]

Purab Avis By SuperV (Vaibhavi)

Kunal Chopra Avis

Informer Short Film avi

CREATIONS BY FANS

Siggie Made By Kalpana😳

Collage Made By Rush

Siggie Made By Sahasra

Siggie Made By Sonia👏