PrAja SS-An Unknown feeling: something i never felt before - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautifully written Cel ๐Ÿ‘ looking forward to the update .
hey cel...lovely start...well written...
waiting for next part..do update soon...
Originally posted by Vinder90

now this is very fantastic writing. . ๐Ÿ‘  
i am happy not only for praja, but for the little things u wrote in ilke chakrapani  repuration back to positive with his sasur-to-be. . nice. . .๐Ÿ‘ 

again the episode today was fantastic. . .but few mroe scenes like the praja scene u included wud be icing on the cake. . 

great writing. . lookin forward to next part. . ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you so much for liking it. I wasnt so sure that you people will like it.
And yes I thought to write about chakrapani also, becuase in today's episode i actually expected that chkrapani would save soubhagyavati. But nothing of that sort happened. So i thought of writing abt it.
Will surely update soon
Originally posted by Havvii

superp start. loved it
pls cont..nd pm me when u update

Thank you so much havvi. i'm glad you liked it. Will update soon and pm you.
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Hey Cel...๐Ÿค—
this was some great piece of writing๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...could tottally imagine the scene playing out in front of me๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for the updateโญ๏ธ

this one was like a parallel universe scene to the actual epi played today...and oh boy I am loveee with both the versions...urs and MP'sโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you so much Hiru for liking it. It was my first start so tried my best to pen down my thoughts.
I'm glad that you liked it. Will surely update soon
Originally posted by kriyaansh_visu

that was really good start 
please continue
yeah first PRAJA SS
plz update soon
LOVE 
RADHI

Thank you buddy for liking it. and yeah I wanted to read a PraJa SS. but unfortunately couldn't find one so i tried to write one. Hope you will like the next parts also.
Will continue soon
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

Beautifully written Cel ๐Ÿ‘ looking forward to the update .

Thanks Pankhu.
Will update soon

Originally posted by Moumimon

hey cel...lovely start...well written...
waiting for next part..do update soon...

thanks buddy for liking it. i'll surely update soon and hope that u'll like the next part as well

Hello guyz. Here's the second update. Its longer than the earlier. Thank You so much everybody for you lovely comments. Enjoy the update:

Part 2

Within a very short time all the soldiers were lying on the ground. Some dead and some badly injured. Only their leader was left. After seeing Pratap's skills he knew very well that he could never defeat him.

"Humari matri bhoomi ya humare man samman ke sath cher char karne walo ka hum yehi hal karte hai. Ab tumhari baari hai" screamed a raged Pratap.

He would have to do something or otherwise he would die like the other soldiers. He started looking there and noticed Ajabde standing a little distance away. He quickly ran over to her and held his sword close to Ajabde's neck.

"Agar tum sab logo ne abhi abhi apni talwar nahin girayi to yeh ladki humare hathon maari jayegi."

"urghh!! Chordo hume! Chordo. Aah!! Kunwar Pratap bachayie hume. Yeh hume maar dalenge. KUNWAR PRATAP!!" Ajabde was hell scared by all this, the only thing she could think was screaming for help for she was sure Kunwar Pratap will save her.

"AJABDE!! Chod dijiye Ajabde ko. Hum kehte hai unhe chod dijiye. Abhi isi waqt. Agar aapne unhe nahin choda to aap nahin jaante hum kya kar sakte hai." Pratap yelled at him. He was boggled by the sudden turn of events. He wasn't expecting this. He could not see Ajabde's neck so close to the sword. He had a fear that it would anytime pierce her skin.

"Par hume lagta hai ki tum nahin jante ki hum kya karsakte hai. Agr tum logo ne abhi apni talwar nahin feka to isa ladki ka kya ho sakta hai yeh to tum jaante ho. Chup chap apne aap ko humare huwale kardo Pratap Singh." Saying this he held the sword more closer to Ajabde's neck piercing her skin. Slowly a little blood started to ooze out from the cut.

"Aah!!" said Ajabde in pain.

As soon as he saw blood coming out from her neck he felt something strange. He didn't knew why but he couldn't see the pain in her voice and in those beautiful eyes. He felt as if he could feel her pain.

He dropped his sword immediately and ordered his friends to do the same.

"yeh aap kya kar rahe hai baojiraj? Aap hume talwar girane ke liye keh rahe hai? Aap apne aapko unke hawale kaise kar sakte hai?"

"To hum kya kare? Ajabde ko na bachaye? Unhe chod ke yahan sechale jaaye? yelled Pratap. The thought of lefting her there with them wrenched his heart. He didn't know why he was feeling so.When his friends were nearly hanged to death by bairam khan, then also he had not felt so.

"Par Kunwar Pratap aap aise kaise..." Phool was cut off my Pratap in the middle.

"Aap chup rahiye.Ek shabd nahin bolengi aap. Waise bhi aaj hum aapke karan iss paristhiti mein hai" In Prataps view it was all her fault. If they had not followed her stupid plan then nothing like this would've happened.

Phool was too scared to see Pratap yell at her like this. She was feeling hurt. She had never felt so hurt by anyone's comment. But then why his words make her feel so bad. Why? They were used to talk like this and this is how they are expected to talk with each other. Then what happened today. She had no answer to this question.

"Yeh lijiye humne apni talwar gira di hai ab aap Ajabde ko chod dijiye." Pratap started walking towards his enemy.

"Ab tum nahin bachoge Pratap singh!" When Pratap was only inches apart from him, he left Ajabde and lifted his sword to attack Pratap. The moment Pratap saw Ajabde out of His enemies grip, he kicked him causing him fall down on his back while the sword flung up in the air. Pratap grabbed the sword and pointed it to his neck.

"Hum se ulajhne par sabke sath yehi hota hai." He said

"Tumnene Ajabde ko hath bhi kaise lagaya. Iski saza tumko milegi. Avashya hi milegi" Pratap said in a low but dangerous voice. The next moment, that Afghan was lying dead with sword pierced in his stomach.

"Ajabde aap thik to hai na? Aapko dard to nahin ho raha hai?" asked a concerned Pratap.

"Nahin Kunwar Pratap hume kuch nahin hua hai. Hum bilkul thik hai. Aur nahin hume dard ho raha hai." Yes she was in pain. But it was for something else. Not for her own injury. For someone else's. Her eyes were fixed in Pratap's blood-smeared hand. The cut was not very deep. But too much blood flowing from it. She could feel his pain which he had wonderfully hidden from other's till now by his rage and concern. By now every body has screaming "Baojiraj Pratap ki- JAI" She could understand why it was hurting her so much. Why was she feeling as if the cut of Pratap's hand was in her own heart. As if the pain was her own.

"Aap yeh kya keh rahin hai. Apke gale se khoon beh rah hai aur aap keh rahi hai aap thik hai?" Pratap's vice made her come out of her thoughts. She could only stare at him as she could not process his words.

"hun?" asked Ajabde

"Dekhiye kitna khoon beh raha hai." He slowly lifted Ajabde's chin to have a clear view of her cut which was just below her chin, in the upper portion of her neck. He took a part of her duppata and tried to clean the wound. The blood had stopped as the cut was not so deep.His eyes went upwards to meet her eyes. They stared at each other. Ajabde was the first to break the eyelock.

"Aap hume keh rahein hai? Aur aap ke hath se jo itna khoon beh raha hai uska kya? Dekhiye to kitna khoon beh raha hai?" she started to tear a part of her dupatta.

"Arey yeh aap kya kar rahi hain? Iski koi avashyakta nahin hai? Hum mahal jaake rajvaidya ji se ilaaj karwa lenge."

"Aap bhul rahein hai hume mahal jaina min kaafi samaye lagega. Aur tab tak agar khoon behta raha to yeh aapke sehat ke liye thik nahin hoga. Aap hume apna kaam karne dijiye."she started reasoning with Pratap. She quickly tied the pice of the cloth which she tore and tied it in his hand in order to stop th blood from flowing. He stared at her calm and concerned face. It reminded him of his Rani Ma.He wanted to stare at her forever.

"Baojiraj. Acha hua aap thik hai.Ab hume mahal wapas chalna chahiye." Said Chakrapani.

"Haan sahin kaha aapne. Hume yakin hai inn ki haar ki khabar jald hi Mahmud Shah tak pahunch jayegi aur who humse badla lene waapas hum par akraman karenge." Said Pratap. It was time to do something. How can these Afghan's dare to attack their motherland. He had many things to do. The scenario that happened today shouldn't repeat. Then he suddenly remembered that if they had not came to the river bank to make Phool Kanwar's stupid idea work, they would have been safe. He turned to face Phool. By now Puohit ji and Saubhagyavati had departed.

"Aap hi ki yojna thin a yeh? Ho gayi tasalli? Dekh liya tamasha? Yehi manokamna thin a aapki? Humare mana karne  ke bawjood aap logon ne zidd kii thi yahan aane ki?" he was also angry on Ajabde "aur aap Ajabde? Aap ko to Phool ko rok na chahiye tha. Par nahin. Itni mitrata ki kya bura kya bhala sab bhul gayi aap?Agar aapko kuch ho jaata to?" "humko?" realizing his mistake he quickly changed it " humara matlab hai hum sabko. Hum logo isi waqt mahal ki or rawana honge." With that he went towards his horse and shooting another glare on Phool and a glance on Ajabde which made them follow him without a word.

Here's the second update. Hope you people will like it. And please, if you want to give any suggestion you can give as it will make the story better. I know this part was not so interesting but next one would be better. Do comment and hit the LIKE button.

Edited by Celana - 9 years ago
another awesome update. ๐Ÿ‘ 
praja moments were perfect. . .pratap in many ways establishing his adhikar on soon to be wife. . protecting her. . very well written . . 

the last talk to phool and ajab were also very good. . i thought i was reading a script from the show itself. . . 

very nice ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Vinder90 - 9 years ago