Snippets in Slow-motion # 2: Doriyon Ki Gustakhiyan (Video)

Posted: 9 years ago
My dear RR Forum Baisas,

After the unprecedented success๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† of my previous video post - I am back with another one.

The first one - was all about Rudra's unbelievable reflexes as he shields Paro from Sumer.

It wasn't really guttery...
Sigh! Who am I kidding? How can I pretend that I saw Rudra in that tight-fitting, short-sleeved excuse for a t-shirt - but refrained from swooning all over the place...????

How do I even think of these things... my gutter-rasiya mind...uff!!

This video is a take on the Dori scene - in slow motion - Rudra's is unable to stay away from a fidgety Paro - yet the averted gaze...

I am thrilled to dedicate this post to Goguma, for putting this idea in my head!! Thank you so much!

Do let me know your thoughts and comments!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBbZxNeeeOo[/YOUTUBE]

(I choose to not remember what he said to her at the end of this fateful episdoe, so please don't remind me ๐Ÿค”)

Edited by What_the - 9 years ago
Thanks for the slow motion video โค๏ธ ,i loved the BG music it just perfect !!
Great work dear ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by What_the

My dear RR Forum Baisas,

After the unprecedented success๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† of my previous video post - I am back with another one.

The first one - was all about Rudra's unbelievable reflexes as he shields Paro from Sumer.

It wasn't really guttery...
Sigh! Who am I kidding? How can I pretend that I saw Rudra in that tight-fitting, short-sleeved excuse for a t-shirt - but refrained from swooning all over the place...????

How do I even think of these things... my gutter-rasiya mind...uff!!

This video is a take on the Dori scene - in slow motion - Rudra's is unable to stay away from a fidgety Paro - yet the averted gaze...

I am thrilled to dedicate this post to Goguma, for putting this idea in my head!! Thank you so much!

Do let me know your thoughts and comments!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBbZxNeeeOo[/YOUTUBE]

(I choose to not remember what he said to her at the end of this fateful episdoe, so please don't remind me ๐Ÿค”)

when I saw gusthakiyan. i was thinking of the song and  love your VM.it is good.Make a VM with the full song na.very very good.I m sure at .40 second,Rudra wanted the blouse off the shoulder than on the shoulder.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DN2012 - 9 years ago
SUPERRR post..๐Ÿ‘..lovely scene โ˜บ๏ธ& perfect song selection for this scene.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..yes indeed u shud go ahead and make a VM on this song for PaRud...
Thanks folks. Would love to make VMs in the future..
As of now, this is an amateur attempt from someone who just downloaded Windows Movie Maker and read tutorials on how to mix video and audio...

I must say that it is time-consuming and difficult and I find myself immensely admiring all those who do make long and fantatic VMs.

Hopefully this is a start...

your slow motion videos are going to be death of me๐Ÿคข

on a serious note, it was beautiful. the song was so apt for the scene๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow...love itโค๏ธ
You did an amazing job, love the BG music!
Oh god

Too good

So I have a question - these cholis have built-in bras ?
Beautiful. Nice effort. thanks.
What-the ,

What The ?

So good it was to watch this video. The slow motion makes me take note of many things.

-The way he makes sure not to touch her skin while pulling the blouse. How is he able to do that without looking ? I wonder.
-The surprise on her face to see him just behind her. The way she first looked towards the door and then taken aback when he is much nearer. Wah Kya Baat. His expression seeing her surprise.
-The way he just hovers his hand over blouse till she sees it and gives up her attempt to pull the dori. And then he pulls the blouse - as if waiting for her to accept his offer of help

What The ?

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago