Surprise, surprise.....

Posted: 9 years ago

...Colors airing RR marriage promo repeatedly today here in the US!!  πŸ˜² Saw the promo at least six times during the movie OMG today!! 

Pleasant surprise!πŸ˜ƒ Other than the Dec-Jan time period when the show started, I had not seen any RR promo on TV ...this is welcome development. πŸ‘πŸΌ

That's awesome!
After the incredible UK ratings this week, the channel is doing good by going all out...
The marriage should bring up ratings even in IndiaπŸ˜›
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 9 years ago
finally 

That's awesome
Now that's one pleasant surprise I must say. Promotion is one thing that this show needs the most. Glad to know that the channel creatives are heading that way...
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

That's awesome!
After the incredible UK ratings this week, the channel is doing good by going all out...
The marriage should bring up ratings even in IndiaπŸ˜›

Yeah, I heard that there were some good numbers in UK this past week!⭐️
I think for the IPL season, the ratings of repeats should also be included in the countπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Oyster

Now that's one pleasant surprise I must say. Promotion is one thing that this show needs the most. Glad to know that the channel creatives are heading that way...

😊
Really ..In the UK I have yet to catch it ..but then it was the T20 todays..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vistaa

<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">...Colorsairing RR marriage promo repeatedly today here in the US!!😲Saw the promo at least six times during the movie OMG today!!</font>

<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Pleasant surprise!πŸ˜ƒOther than the Dec-Jan time period when the show started, I had not seen any RR promo
on TV...this is welcome development. πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

Yes yes here in Canada too it is like very where on all color shows
πŸ‘
SO happy to see that πŸ˜³ Thank you for sharing, glad Colors listened!
Originally posted by SizzlingPaRud-

SO happy to see that πŸ˜³ Thank you for sharing, glad Colors listened!

Thanks! Are you based in India? Are they showing the promo regularly there too?