Every day will end too soon 

When you fall in love 

You'll get weak in the knees when you see her smile 

You try your best to hid it ''cause it's not your style 

You let it get you cryin' like a little child 

When you fall in love 

25th August 2012

Parvati's P.O.V

I had believed him'.more than my life. More than anyone else in this world. But I was cheated. I Parvati Singh Kanwar Trusted him more than myself to be left on the brute roads of destiny'was it really my mistake'or was it just fate as people say it..

Flashback

I was a Stage Actress,I love acting ...but only role plays for orphanages and old age homes.i am an orphan with a huge fortune left by my parents. I decided to help the cursed than the blessed...a Little Peace to their hearts... Thakuranimaa...'my guide my teacher my inspiration'she was the only relative I had in this world. my maternal aunt. my mom was a Punjabi and Dad a Rajput. They fought against all odds for their love'..leaving the yearn for love in my genes. that is when I met him, Rudra Pratap Ranawat. He is an Army Man...A Major, perhaps one of the Most efficient in India. we became friends as he contributed towards a charity fund raiser'..he belonged to one of the richest families in India.

He became my knight in Armour

slowly the distances between us was next to nil.

we fell in love'or rather I fell in love.

He proposed me in a fairy tale style'made me feel like a princess awaiting her prince charming. he had gifted me a solitaire of one of the rarest diamonds in the world.i felt blessed. we became ONE that day'that rainy night.he promised me a lifetime of love and happiness'but are happiness's really meant to last forever?

When you fall in love 

It's out of your hands 

It gets into your heart 

It changes your plans 

But you'll only understand 

When you fall in love 

Rudra was away on a Mission for almost a month.the distance was killing me.he called almost 4 times a day.but slowly slowly the calls reduced to almost nil.

Next day I received a call from Aman ,my friend who worked under Rudra. He informed me of his return .but why did he not call'thought I. probably he was planning a surprise.so I decided to surprise him instead.i brought him orchids his favorite flowers and blueberry cake'with I LOVE YOU Rudra written on it.i blushed recalling our last encounter.i could not wait to see him..i left to his office.but the sight that awaited me was horrendous. 

A girl in mid twenties on his lap in a compromising state.i was numb to react.they got up and then the girl kissed him on his cheek and came forward and introduced herself as Laila,his fiance

.my world came trembling down to my feet.i then saw an cannibalistic grin on his face.then I realized'I was cheated.

End Of Flashback

A week from that incident.the shock was too much for me to handle..but I now realize I should live. I now leave to Scotland with Thakuranimaa with a precious piece of gift in me..my baby.My Reason to live for.

The summer breeze will chill you to the bone 

You'll walk the floor ''til the break of dawn 

Sometimes you'll feel so alone 

When you fall in love 

And you won't notice, but the day that it shows 

That light'll follow you wherever you go 

And that's how you'll know 

When you fall in love 

Edited by Paru_ - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome! Interesting story :)
But, Rudra has become like this? :(
Waiting for the next
Please unfold the story soon :)
Really interesting, can't wait to read further. 
Awesome start!
Can't wait to read more :)
Great start - Paro's pregnant?
Can't wait for story to unfold...too many questions.

-Sona
that is nice update poor paro 
that is nice update but poor paro