Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I wanna try my hand at making short films " Priya Wal

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"I wanna try my hand at making short films" - Priya Wal

Priya Wal, the super chilled out Misha from Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani  doesn't qualifies to be called as a gadget freak. She shared her "little" knowledge about tech and gadgets with urlremoved .

Which smartphone are you currently using?

Iphone 5.

Which operating system do you prefer?

iOS. I'm so used to Apple that I can't use any other operating system now.

Which is your favorite smartphone application?

Instagram.

Name some applications that you frequently use on your smartphone.

I'm on Whatsapp all the time, then I keep checking Book My Show, a couple of games. I don't even know the apps though I use an iPhone. (laughs)

Is there any application that you would like to recommend to all your fans who use smartphones?

TrueCaller. It's really needed these days.

Which other gadgets do you use apart from your smartphone?

I recently discovered something called this Media Player which all my friends laughed because they all had it already and I had no idea about it. Put your USB and attach your other stuff to it and connect with your television set. So that is something I discovered recently and that probably makes me a dinosaur because I guess its been there forever. Then other than that I have picked up a Canon 5D which is one of the best cameras. I wanna try my hand at making short films. Its a very small camera, not recommended for beginners. Also, some really cute bluetooth wireless speaker which I love taking for all my camps and trips, like having music with you forever. That's it.

What is the first thing u look in a gadget before purchasing it?

I think I'm very impulsive, I don't do too much research so I end up having a lot of things which I don't use. It's just basically whatever catches my fancy. I don't do too much research. I'm an impulsive buyer except when it came to my laptop.

One gadget that you're looking forward to buying?

I don't know what's new. I'm happy with the iPhone 5, that's the latest right? If they come up with an iPhone 6 I'll probably say forget it because its just never ending so I am happy with this phone and with the way the prices are, I don't think I should be looking at gadgets. But I wanna buy this really cool Sony TV. It has inbuilt speakers and close to 60 inches. It's close to 4 laks but so I don't think I'll buy it.

Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks mire , lovely IV !!
mire220 thumbnail