OS Meant to be - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely dear.. Please continue ... I would like to see this happening on the show :)
Originally posted by RSKS

Really like your OS and the concept would like it to happen...
But since we know that the marriage is going to take place on Wednesday...

30 days time can to given after the marriage in mean time want someone to shakeup  Rudra and make him realize what he is doing. strong personality like Laila. No I dont want him to go to her. But want her to come and know that he is married know. She should try to again harm Paro and then lets see what Majar Saab does ? This will prove and be an eye opener for himself and Laila should give him and good stinker. Like she had done it last time. How much a person can hate or talk about hate... when he actually loves and does not know... it. that is reason of suffocation and not Paro. 

or else sumer should be doing some mischief with Paro and the fear of loosing Paro will make him realize some facts. 

More over our Paro's Tulsi ka Lape for Dilsher should do some wonders on Dilsher and it is time for him to wake up so that she gets some support.  

Yeah I know, I love the show, but it's happening too soon. Paro has conveyed her feelings and now Rudra has to understand those feelings and he needs time, Paro is pressuring the guy too much, don't get me wrong I love the show and both the leads equally, it's just my opinion. but I guess the CVs knows best so I am going to trust them, like we always do, they might surprise us as they always do!!!
Originally posted by sparikh

Wonderful OS! Paro is getting smart; handling Rudra's insecurities.

-Sona

Thanks! 
Yup I am pretty sure Paro's character is pretty smart and strong, I guess in the serial we will just wait and watch! I think we r going to be surprised as always! 
Originally posted by shirinfarhaad

Thanks!!! I know exactly what you mean, I was a bit frustrated as well, don't get me wrong I love RR, but just wanted the calm, dignified and loving Paro back!
ofcourse we all love RR, thatz the very reason we are all congregated here😃. plz make it atleast a three shots, ok?
Very nice. A lot can happen in 30 days. Why don't you write about it.
Originally posted by bebo2050

nyc one , i wish this happened in the serial , it would make more sense.

Agree
Originally posted by custodian75

Very nice. A lot can happen in 30 days. Why don't you write about it.

Thanks! Many of you guys want me to continue and believe me I thought about it too, but this concept just clicked when Rudra was frustrated with her presence so much that he was even willing to forgive her everything. I just thought it would be nice if Paro would calm him and have another solution to live near him, instead of forcing him to marry her. I had some random thoughts and wrote this. 

I want you guys to imagine what happens after 30 days, but if ever I have a story I would definitely share with you guys,
Awesome my writer friend!! Cotinue wt ur story will turn out very good SS..
very nice you continue please.