Rangrasiya

PaRud OS: Musings And Memories

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A very nice OS with a completely different take but still gathering some aspects of the real thing. Brilliant
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .whoa.dat was one fast paced story dear.u gavd us evrything we need.saari mangein poori kar di.. πŸ˜›

Sweet name peehu 😳 Edited by zanayaforever - 10 years ago
-kari- thumbnail
Beautiful OS. You weaved a complete story in single shot Amazingly. Loved it. β€οΈ
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is amazing.. liked the happy ending in the last..
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh peehu this is so sweet story😳
i enjoyed a lot reading it.
it was so beautiful and perfect
I love young Rudra. He was a very lively and innocent boy despite being a son of a wealthy man. His innocence won sad Parvati heart's and his soothing words acted like a balm on her grief of loosing her parents. Their friendship was very pure. Love the way you present it.
Their remain connected through letters. Parvati was right that letters will bring them more together and their friendship grew more stronger, it was very cute tradition between them.
Poor Rudra his father ignore it and also hid the letter of paro. I am hating him, he was so selfish and full of ego. 
At first i thought that Rudra did wrong to broke all ties with his father but i realize it was right because he did deserve it.
Love the magical scene when Rudra and parvati meet again. Just like he once fade away parvati grief, he again acted as her shield, his very own body guard. 
They were meant to find each other again.
He kissed her in front of all. He was already in love with her since from their childhood, all what needed was to accept it. 
Love the proposal, it was lovely. 
I love the contrast and the way you depict past and present. 
Love the end especially the quote in the end. 
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this was so beautiful...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

A very nice OS with a completely different take but still gathering some aspects of the real thing. Brilliant

thank you. glad you liked it :)
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanayaforever

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .whoa.dat was one fast paced story dear.u gavd us evrything we need.saari mangein poori kar di.. πŸ˜› thanks a lot :) LOL. i tried my best to write everything in a single shot πŸ˜›

Sweet name peehu 😳 thank you so much πŸ˜³

Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kari-

Beautiful OS. You weaved a complete story in single shot Amazingly. Loved it. β€οΈ

kari πŸ€— glad to see you here...thanks a lot :P