Exclusive - Himanshu Soni met Dalai Lama....!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Feel blessed to have met His Holiness The Dalai Lama: Himanshu Soni

Feel blessed to have met His Holiness The Dalai Lama: Himanshu Soni
Himanshu with Dalai Lama
Actor Himanshu Soni experienced a once in a lifetime moment recently on his trip to Dharamshala. The actor could not stop raving about his meeting with the Dalai Lama, which he feels has been a dream come true experience that he is going to cherish for a lifetime.

READ:I was born to do negative roles says Nigaar Khan
Himanshu, who plays the title role in BK Modi's Buddha on Zee TV got to meet His Holiness Dalai Lama in Dharamshala on April 2. Besides Himanshu Soni creative producer Ridhwana also met His Holiness. Says an absolutely elated Himanshu, "The aura of Dalai Lama is amazing. He is such a positive person. Meeting him was like a dream. I was mesmerized by his sheer presence. In the show my character is under the process of transformation from Siddhartha to Buddha. From the time I started doing Buddha it has been my heart's desire to meet The Dalai Lama. Since producer BK Modi is a follower of Buddha and The Dalai Lama, I got an opportunity to meet The Dalai Lama in person. I feel lucky as well as blessed to have met him."
The show Buddha has been talked about for its unique subject, the performances and costumes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Methinks Himanshu will end up a Buddhist by the time this show is over. 😆
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5