3 | Note Page 9 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Loved all of them
But i am sincearly addicted
N need more pls
Loved it
loved it, cant wait for the nest update! please pm me!
Great update!
Plz pm me further updates :)
read all three stories of yours..everytime i felt, i want to read more..thats the power..
i guess we all get to decide what happens next on all those three stories..

People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that's not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more." 
Loved it:)

note:

(I've never been good with this sorta thing 😆)

Anyway I just wanted to let all y'all know that I am starting this whole drabble series again. Before I was just kinda dabbling around and I wasn't too happy with the direction of it all so after some contructive critism and what have you I spent the weekend figuring out what I wanted to do and finally have the whole thing laid out. I'm a bit crazy like that, if I don't like where something is going or how I am doing it I'll do it all over again.

I sincerly thank everyone who has liked and commented on this series (please do it on the other one too 😳😉) just because I don't respond it doesn't mean I don't care :( I do! Your words really mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking your time out to read this and I hope you like the other stuff.

I will be incoporating these three drabbles into the next series because they fit into the storyline perfectly so don't be angry if you see them again 😆

Okay here is the link for the next lot

See you there

-
so intense, so much passion and poignant. 
The contrast, the depiction of colors, the sense of loss, all so well written.
As I have said before, there is a sense of completeness in all ur work and still I crave for more.
cheers
Finally read warmth and it was fab
Mohini said just the right thing to douse that warmth he felt from Paro

Read the note too <3 so looking forward to the official type of series