When Sanjay Khan Beat up Zeenat Aman

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I had a crush on Zeenat Aman as a kid even though she was before my time.. I watched 'Hare Rama Hare  Krishna' and I liked the movie. Family togetherness.  She was beautiful. However as Zeenat aged I always thought something was off. I thought she suffered from a stroke and her eye was damaged. 
Sanjay Khan beat her up  and his wife joined in apparently. Don't think I will EVER like him or his wife. 

She was the first Indian woman to win Miss Asia Pacific in 1970 before she became an actress. 

Classic Beauty

Now her right eye has progressively gotten worse. They should not have done that. Attack her face. Karma will get those two EVENTUALLY. 

Full story 

Edited by Atomicbomb - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

Thats really sad!

It is. I had no idea it happened. 

Maybe thats why she pretty much stopped acting. 
Edited by Atomicbomb - 10 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

It is. I had no idea it happened.

Maybe thats why she pretty much stopped acting.

She was really gorgeous and she still is!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What a sick husband and wife combo, sick bas***d.🤢He f**ked her up..She is beautiful and always be the most beautiful.
DianaPrince thumbnail
she had to go through raj kapoor for satyam shivam sundaram🤢

dev anand i think  loved her

her eyesight was affected by the beatings na??👎🏼
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a psycho! Him and his wife both! I can't believe no one helped her either. That is just so sad.
Qirat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand this woman, she did not want to accept that they guy beat her, willing to forgive him & wanted to make him a king one day 🤔 Love is really blind if you can actually overlook the guys flaw, focus on the good & ignore all the bad.. 

She should just divorce and leave him when he beat her up the first time itself or when the guy accused her for having an affair with the director. 

God knows how she stayed so long in the relationship. I will leave the moment I feel someone is being disrespectful towards me or treating me badly.
Edited by .chiquita. - 10 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zeenat Aman was one gorgeous lady... Way ahead of her time...
Sanjay and his wife were scums to do this to a human, well Sanjay did get burnt on a set so Karma did get back to him...
Isn't Suzanne his daughter? She too doesn't seem happy... Karma has it's way with such people... Just that it should happen to them and not the kids...
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that was some sad article. Atleast at that time they wrote a complete account of what happened. Its disgusting the way Sanjay Khan behaved and also Zeenat should have reported him for abuse.
So if this happened in 1979,How did she manage to get all the movies in 80s with her damaged eyes?
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Wow that was some sad article. Atleast at that time they wrote a complete account of what happened. Its disgusting the way Sanjay Khan behaved and also Zeenat should have reported him for abuse.

So if this happened in 1979,How did she manage to get all the movies in 80s with her damaged eyes?

Think it's one of those scars that get worse as you age. There's also makeup