Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Help Desk #2 - Page 2

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shweta2728

Who are Ananya, Ayesha, and Nikhil? And how are they related to Abhay?

Ayesha is Abhay younger sister
Nikhil is abhay brother in law (He was also their when RM used to be their )
And I forgot who Ananya but I am guessing she is Abhay sister , Nikil wife (She also used to be
In PKEK as Abhay mother )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i had doubt why popular cast is not changed till now  . Vivian came back phir bhi popular cast didn't changed . I want to know the reason behind the delay in changing the popular cast . please can anyone tell the reason behind the delay in popular cast . now Vivian back as Raju , Raj Kumar and Madhu as Madhubala Raj Kumar . please change soon , lot of time akready had taken to change popular telecast .
pontiacbandit thumbnail
how the hell did bittuji's daughter get married to AK???
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

how the hell did bittuji's daughter get married to AK???

Pooh🤗😆 Umm...AK paid her to do a contract marriage. Apparently, according to AK's father's will...if he didn't get married by 38..all his property would go to AK's Mom and Bro-in-Law. So he got married...so that he gets the money atleast🤢
Naf112 thumbnail
Hi could anyone help me. I want to watch madhubala old episodes but its not letting me view it. Anyone know where i cn find the episodes. 
Thank you😊
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

how 2 make siggies?

You can use photoshop and other programs like photoshop. There also some apps available but they are not as powerful as psd (photoshop). But since psd is costly, free alternatives are gimp, splashup, and more.

You can find more info and help at this forum : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/79 (Look at Important and sticky links there)

Good Luck!
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
can anyone plz give me the YT or Dailymotion link of all the rishbala love scenes since epi one??
coolpayal thumbnail
Want to know bg tune that was played on 1 may 2014 in madhubala...when madhu was challenging god..
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
can anyone tell me how did AK die? 🤔and is this character ends here?😆 i mean Gunjan left the show? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Super.Psycho_

can anyone tell me how did AK die? 🤔and is this character ends here?😆 i mean Gunjan left the show? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

I guess his character has ended for sure 
Raj put fasi ka fanda attached rope with door police opens door ak latake mar gaya ðŸ˜‰