Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Doesn't Priya remember that she has two more daughters?

suwas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why does Priya only care about Pihu & not pari & Myra. What about them? won't they want their mom to be with them. Ram is right. Pihu is married. She can go & stay @ her home...her sasural.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree

But ram is not like that

Yesterday myra was.happy when ram.said that priya vil be back

I loved the Ram was.brilliant today he shuts everyone mouth yesterday n also to some ppl.who were criticizing him for not showing interest in.da show he showed what he.is
That is.Ram.Kapoor too you can.stay at vikrams house if anyone else has problem they can go with pihu

Hero rocks
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Raya keep forgetting that they have two other daughters too besides Pihu who need their mother too! Not everything is about Pihu and think of their daughters needs as well.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suwas

Why does Priya only care about Pihu & not pari & Myra. What about them? won't they want their mom to be with them. Ram is right. Pihu is married. She can go & stay @ her home...her sasural.

Agreed.
Same question, does ram ever remember he too has two more daughter's? only bcoz of peehu he allowed priya to leave KM, never thought they too need her more than peehu.

for both parents only Peehu matters thats how the plot has been progressing.
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't Priya's other 2 daughters remember who their mother is? Myra was slightly happy when Ram said he will bring Priya back. But in these 5 months of separation has anyone from KM apart from Nuts ever contacted Priya? Everyone is individualistic and selfish. 
I am happy if she has forgotten about her other 2 kids. They don't deserve her at all. Now only if Mrs Kapoor could leave her Pihu ranting. She has to realise what a b*tch of a character her Pihu baby has become thanks to Juhi maa. 

vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Agreed.
Same question, does ram ever remember he too has two more daughter's? only bcoz of peehu he allowed priya to leave KM, never thought they too need her more than peehu.

for both parents only Peehu matters thats how the plot has been progressing.

Agree. Have one more doubt, when Ram had a big heart to forgive  Pihu after what she spoke about Priya, wonder why he did not want to  attend kush's call post leap.  Sure he was hurt with Kush  but  then  when he can  forgive pihu why not Kush?

The truth is both Ram and Priya  have wronged  and    have been bad parent, so  neither of them can be glorified. Its really sad that they were portrayed this way The decision taken today should hv been taken the day Pihu got married.  But no complaints at least  now they decided to unite for themselves , we  know its  soap  they  need to stretch it.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
More than Priya,the question should be whether the creatives remember that RAYA had 2 more daughters other than Pihu??
If they can't remember and bring them when they just had to stretch an episode,then whats RAYA's fault???😆
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah !even is yday's episode  Priya  siad , "Its not just about us . Pihi , Suhani , khush , Vikram ,Neha everybody  is involved "  Never did she mention about Pari and Myrah . Its the time they need her (late teens ) . But both ram and priya  don't even seem to care about them  .
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's good she don't talk about them... Hope soon she will forget pihu too n stop talking about her...
Raya kids the worst..
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
consider a shepherd who rears 100 sheeps,

if he lost one sheep,he will keep on searching it like a mad by ignoring other 99 sheeps

if he find it after a long search,he will put that on his shoulder to show his happiness

it does not mean that he like only that particular sheep and he only loves/likes that sheep

it is also applicable for wounded sheep also,

the same story will also suits here,

and peehu is like a lost/wounded sheep so they are concetrating on her,

and moreover,

according to raya

peehu's life is in vulnarable state

and about khush pari and myra,their life is safe,

about pari and myra,

according to priya"they are with their dad(more secure place)

according to ram(khush is with his priya angel9according to ram it is more secure place for khush)

so they have to worry about them,

P.S:
1)lecturers will spend more time with late bloomers,they will forget about the average student and brilliant student,because they will understand what they are teaching within some single lecture

2)so peehu->sheep which is lost->sheep which is wounded->late bloommer(in another way)

3)i think this question is remained unanswered for a months,
i thought to post above post a months before,i was busy in scolding juhi,so i forgot to give my reply