Article about Shraddha Musale

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

I have become more disciplined after marriage: Shraddha Musale

Shraddha Musale needs no introduction to Amdavadis as this model-turned-actress started her journey from the city. In Ahmedabad to attend a Gujarati awards ceremony, Shraddha was felicitated for her achievements in showbiz. After being part of soaps like Ek Hazaaron Mein Mein Meir Behna Hai, Shobha Somnath Ki, Miley Jab Hum Tum et al, she became a part of CID as Dr Tarika, which made her a household name. Talking about how she felt on coming home, Shradda says, "The Amdavadi in me always misses the city. It's great to be back. What makes me happy when I'm here is that though the city has changed over the years, it doesn't give up on its basic essence."

Shraddha, who got married a year back, seems quite the blushing bride when she says, "Many things have changed positively for me. My mom was keen on my getting married at the right time, so I agreed. I have a more disciplined lifestyle, thanks to my husband Deepak (Tomar). I've also become selective with my socializing, because one has to prioritize so many things after marriage." Shraddha whose svelte shape is every girl's dream, says "Earlier I could eat a lot and didn't have to worry about putting on weight. But now, I have to keep a check on my weight. I workout and eat what's right." But she laughs and adds, "I'm planning to indulge myself and am going to relish the food cooked by mom!"

Source: http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Shraddha-Musale-on-her-career-and-marriage/articleshow/33025056.cms

(Do check out that page. There are some off screen pics of cid team)

Thanks for the article Visrom😊
At first, I thought it was an April Fool🤣
Lot of articles about her na recently?😉
TFS vis di😃...Nice😛