Rudra is Testing Paro's Loyalty Here

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok so my initial reaction to Rudra's indecent proposal for Paro was 😡😡😡😡 ... Then when I just realise what the hell just happened , I was like 😲😲😲😲😕 ... And in the end when I finally analysed the whole thing  , I was like 😃😃😃😆

Thats why I say plss no SBS/SBB ... see how the whole forum is going crazy today with the sudden twist and turn of events , because we had no idea whats coming today and so when Rudra suddenly asked Paro to marry Sumer , most of us either loved the twist or going hyper with anticipation and N number of permutations and combinations 😆 ...

So what I feel is Rudra is testing Paro's loyalty here 🤔 .. Here is my theroy regarding why Rudra asked Paro to suddenly marry Sumer ..

Rudra has seen how his own mother left his father and got married to a rich , good looking sophisticated Thakur which gave him a major shock and this is where I feel he assumes that Money can actually buy Women's Loyalty 🤔 ...

In this case Paro told Rudra that she is innocent and she can go to any limits to prove it as well  .. So Rudra takes this opportunity to actually test if Paro is truely loyal to someone she claims or she can actually change her loyalty based on greed 🤔

So first Rudra asks Paro whether she wants to marry Sumer or not and then he gives huge amount of money to Sumer knowing well that Sumer's weakness is money .. We thought Rudra bribed Sumer to actually get a yes from him for this marriage but indirectly he was actually giving bribe to Paro reason why he offers the money to Sumer right in front of Paro , thus giving her the greed of a good rich life in city with Sumer and trying to see if Paro actually shifts her loyalty towards Sumer leaving him and Dilsher behind 🤔 ...

Rudra never promised marriage to Paro and even Paro knows that Rudra right now is in no mood to marry her either .. So what is her future in this case ??  This is where Rudra is trying to test her loyalty and see if Paro still chooses Rudra-Dilsher over her secure future with Sumer now ? 🤔

Somewhere Rudra expects Paro to reject this proposal and prove his subconscious belief right that Paro is actually innocent and also loyal to him and his father reason why in precap when Sumer tries to touch Paro ,  we see Rudra coming in between and telling Sumer that Paro has not said a yes yet 😉😛

Rudra wants to see if Paro actually rejects her secure future over Rudra and his Father to prove her innocence .. He wants to see if Paro as a woman possesses that kind of loyalty or not which she claims when she says how she can even give her life to prove her innocence ...

Since the track is taken from Shiv-Parvati saga , so its that phase when Mahadev starts taking Parvati's test to see if she actually possesses all that selfless and righteous quality to become his wife as Parvati claimed to Mahadev that she will go through any and every hurdle to prove that she is worthy of being his wife

Rudra would not hv put Paro through this test if she had not claimed about giving her own life to prove her innocence but never leave him alone ... This is where Rudra wants to see if she just said it for the sake of it or she will actually stick to it even when something better is waiting for her on a platter 😉

Well we know Paro is gonna pass this test with flying colours now and will instead ask Rudra to marry her which mayb Rudra had not imagined even in his wildest dreams 😉😆 ... Paro will turn the tables in style tomorrow 😎

I must say a awesome twist from the CVs ... 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this post. I agree with your analysis...it makes perfect sense. 

This is one helluva twist from the cvs. 👏 None of us saw this coming. 

Paro baisa will surely turn the tables. 😃 Looking forward to that. 😳
Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I am speechless...
I loved the epi. I freaking loved it...
Loved ur post jyoti...Its all about Rudra dev...
This was just unexpected twist...
Omggg I was like eee what was that?...
My eyes never left the screen for a moment.
Rudra sa is gonna get paro baisa in her full avatar soon.
After all both are made for each other.
The game is deadly but love will win.
Rudra toh paro ke hi honge.
That's why RR is out of box, its different & I love it.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she will make him believe that khoobsurat aurat apne baap n us k bete ka he saath dege...she will not leave him n go..no matter what
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra is testing her for sure in the precap he clearly stop him from touching her. Of course Rudra wouldn't get her married to someone like Sumar that's the same man that saved her from a fake marriage to Varun so this is a test for sure.

That twist was so unpredictable, I give up predicting this show awhile back because CVS has been giving us some unpredictable stuff lately.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Thank you for this post. I agree with your analysis...it makes perfect sense. 

This is one helluva twist from the cvs. 👏 None of us saw this coming. 

Paro baisa will surely turn the tables. 😃 Looking forward to that. 😳

I think the more we loved this twist is because we had no idea of this coming as there were no spoilers to spoil it ...

this is one hell of a twist by the CVs 😆👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

I am speechless...
I loved the epi. I freaking loved it...
Loved ur post jyoti...Its all about Rudra dev...
This was just unexpected twist...
Omggg I was like eee what was that?...
My eyes never left the screen for a moment.
Rudra sa is gonna get paro baisa in her full avatar soon.
After all both are made for each other.
The game is deadly but love will win.
Rudra toh paro ke hi honge.
That's why RR is out of box, its different & I love it.

same here .. when in coming up they showed Rudra asking for marriage , I was like ok Rudra is doing this drama mayb because he expects Paro to b a runaway bride again and thus get rid of her 😆 but Paro will accept his proposal as we saw in promo ... but after break when suddenly Rudra stepped aside and said marriage with Sumer , I almost fell offf my sofa in shock 😲😲😆 .. this is one hell of a twist by the CVs 😲👏👏👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bewakoofLadki

she will make him believe that khoobsurat aurat apne baap n us k bete ka he saath dege...she will not leave him n go..no matter what

exactly .. she will prove his theory totally wrong this time and instead will challenge him to marry her now .. woot woot 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Rudra is testing her for sure in the precap he clearly stop him from touching her. Of course Rudra wouldn't get her married to someone like Sumar that's the same man that saved her from a fake marriage to Varun so this is a test for sure.

That twist was so unpredictable, I give up predicting this show awhile back because CVS has been giving us some unpredictable stuff lately.

None of us saw this coming for sure and thats what I loved about the episode 😃 ... I m sure Rudra expects a no from Paro too but that beautiful women connection in his mind has actually forced him to use this Sumer card and chk if Paro is like his mother too who can simply go off with any man who can carry the weight of money and good urban life future ..
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so, shud Paro say YES or NO? 🤔