Rangrasiya

Tata Adios Sionara Alvida Bye Bye

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Tata Adios Sionara Alvida Bye Bye

I see these words for Rangrasiya after watching today's episode coming out of most of you from 
PPL RELAXXX stop jumping to conclusions and giving dhamkiss..
..It was a rollercoaster ride today's epi.. How many of you ac tually held ur breath while watching and culd not bear a single moment more until yu knew wat was it actually..totally naughty panda emoticon 36 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)
The promo and today's episode totally contrast na..THAT is it..
the twists and turns to keep our seat belts fastened to our seats at 9:30..
Rudra cannot bear sumer even wiping her tears..Its his HAQ his BORN right.. He is the RAKSHAK..no one dares touches his Paro..totally naughty panda emoticon 21 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)

Rudra knows what his brother is capable of more than anyone..He wuld neva let him touch his precious kali Paro..Only he has the right to wipe those ansu with his shexy fingerss..
If he thinks its fun he doesn't realise all those times when he twisted and turned those komal haath held her sexy patli kamariya Sumer will repeat telecast it in front of his eyes and even his sunsilk hair cannot stop him from watching it..😆

He is testing her..There maybe sum other twist can't even tell.. But are the cvs gonna place the axe on their foot by doing band baja barrat for paro third tym wid CREEPY Perv SUMER...

NO WAY they are aware of the mind states..They are playing with ur bhola minds ppl wait for tomorrow epi how the whole twist may take a 360 turn..totally naughty panda emoticon 20 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)

Our Paro Bai sa will give it back to Rudra in her way.. totally naughty panda emoticon 12 Totally Naughty Panda EmoticonsThat evil smile aahh its gonna vanish🤣his mouth will be open and we will scream MOOH toh band karo unclee..

So all i am trying to say is bpositive bachas this is just the start abhi se saiyonara u will regret ur decision..

PS: I wuld CRACK up if he actually bursts out laughing saying APRIL FOOL BANAYA bada maza ayaaa to Sumer..🤣How dare you think i wuld let yu even think of my PARO as ur wife..woh teri BHABHISA hai kamineeyyy
Edited by Cute_Ash - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I loved it.
Just freaking loved it...
It made me speechless.
And I am super excited for 2morrow.
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ikr.. I LUBHED todays episode .. It actually got some fresh air into indian Tv .. Srsly yaar i was blown away! 👏
lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

I see the words for Rangrasiya after watching today's episode coming out of most of you from the title...

PPL RELAXXX 
..It was a rollercoaster ride today's epi.. How many of you ac tually held ur breath while watching and culd not bear a single moment more until yu knew wat was it actually..
The promo and today's episode totally contrast na..THAT is it..
the twists and turns to keep our seat belts fastened to our seats at 9:30..
Rudra cannot bear sumer even wiping her tears..Its his HAQ his BORN right.. He is the RAKSHAK..no one dares touches his Paro..totally naughty panda emoticon 21 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)
He is testing her..There maybe sum other twist can't even tell.. But are the cvs gonna place the axe on their foot by doing band baja barrat for paro third tym wid CREEPY Perv SUMER...
NO WAY they are aware of the mind states..They are playing with ur bhola minds ppl wait for tomorrow epi how the whole twist may take a 360 turn..totally naughty panda emoticon 20 Naughty Panda Emoticons (2)

Our Paro Bai sa will give it back to Rudra in her way.. his mouth will be open and we will scream MOOH toh band karo unclee..

So all i am trying to say is bpositive bachas this is just the start abhi se saiyonara u will regret ur decision..

I TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU AND HATS OFF TO THE CVs
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol so true! Its a drama twists are meant to happen. I'm so glad this was all unexpected because I enjoyed it all the more! It was the most unexpected episode ever!
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed today's episode. It was totally hatke.😆
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I for one know I will love dis twist! As much as I would hate rudra for it lol
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved this twist! I was actually dreading to come here today coz I knew I would see such titles 😆
preetal thumbnail
I super duper loved it...Kya yaar it's obvious he us testing her...maybe he already has a hint who the culprit is...am kind of excited...
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats cv's 
superb twist.