RAYA OS-TRUE LOVE last part B pg 14 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello every1 just thought of breast cancer n i m writing about how i want RAYA to confess their during BC so here it goes

After Raya comes home from taking the reports n they get to know about priya bc n ram is feeling very bad for priya...

IN RAYA KINGDOM::
Priya-Mrkapoor kya hua aapko aap kyu itni tension le rahe hai doctor ne kaha hai na that reports can be negative also phir pls...

Ram-kaise tension na loo main tum kitne fit ho roj yoga karti ho healthy food follow karti ho phir tumhe BC hai priya...

Priya-mr kapoor we still hv 7days aap hi hope loose karege toh how ll i manage boliye na...

Ram-haan priya u r write waise bhi we still hv 7days in our hand aur ghar walo ko tho bolna hoga na...

Priya- nahi aap abhi nahi batayege i dnt want them to take any tension aur 7 din ke baad tho batani hi hai...

Ram-ya tum sahi kahe rahi ho aur i promise priya yeh 7 din i ll make u memorable for u i promise...

They both were having tears in their eyes n priys hugged Ram n after sometime they broke hug n went to change n had their dinner n slept bt dono ko needh hi nahi aayi uss din...

Next day
ram-priya wake up main tumhare liya adark wali chai laya hoo ur favourite...

Priya-thank u bt aapne u taklif ki bansikaka ko bol diya hota...

Ram-par aaj se i want to make u lil comfortable n tell me ur wishes which i ask u to think yesterday...

Priya-haan main kuch socha hai phele aap mere liye kuch aacha sa khaana banege ,then aap mujhe tare gin vayege fir then she tell all her wish that were in serial...

Ram-kk madam i ll fullfill all ur wish par iskiye liye tumhe aapna acchi tarh se dhayan rakhna hoga.. .

Priya-ya i ll keep now aap office jaye aapko late ho jayega n i hv to go to my classes also...

Then one by one ram fullfill all the wishes of priya which she told...now at maha-guj border priya now started falling for Ram bt she couldnt tell him due to BC...

Now it was 6th day n tom was Priya reports were going to come they wanted reports to be negative...

In Ram's office (cabin)
Ram-kal priya ki reports anewali hai aur mujhe priya ko kohna nahi chata yeh main kya bol raha hu priya is my good friend...

That time Vikram enters this cabin...

Vik-kya hua Ram tu parishan lag raha hai sab theek hai na...

Ram-haan sab theek hai bol kya kaam tha...

Vik-main tho tujhse milne aaya ho kuch dino se dekh raha ho tu priya ki sari baat maan raha hai healthy food follow kar raha gym jata mujhe lagta hai ram tum priya se pyar karne laga hai...

Ram-kya bol raha hai tu u know na priya is just a good friend aur...

Vik-aur kya ram tu apni feelings ko mat rok tu apni dil ki sun demaak ki nahi...tujhe belive nahi hai tho yeh mug utha ke dekh sayad tu man jaye...

Ram-r u sure vikram that i m in love with her...

Vik-haa mug ko open kar dnt waste tym yaar...

Ram then open the mug he had smile on his face cos coin was heads...

Ram-vikram its heads its heads that means i love her n hugs him tightly...

Vik-smiles i m very happy for u aab ja jaldi n tell her that u love her...

Ram left from office smiling n went towards his car n while driving he was remembering all the time he spent with her their 1st meeting their fights,nok-jok their friendship n last few days has change their life totally...

At 8pm Ram reached home n he headed towards his room...

When he entered he saw his love his wife standing near window n gazing at moon n stars...

Ram-smiling-then he went near her n kept his hand on her shoulder...

Ram-priya...

Priya-arre aap aa gaye aap fresh ho jaye i ll ready the dinner n started walking away from him at that tym he held her wrist...

Priya turned n saw Ram eyes it had tears n love for her...

Ram-priya mujhe tumse kuch kahena hai i know kal tumhari reports hai i know woh negative hi hogi n he move forward towards priya...priya also came close to ram now they were really close to each other...

Priya-mr kapoor main bhi yehi chati ho ki repots negative ho...

Ram-priya i..i..love ...love ..u :*:*

priya-was happy to hear it from love of his life...

Ram-i really love u priya n i dnt mind if u dnt love me its alright par mujhe tumse yeh kehna tha cos i dnt want to loose u...now he wiped her tears...

Priya-mrkapoor i also love u i love u alot...i dnt know when bt i really love n she wiped his tears also...

Ram was very happy to hear 3 magical words from his love n he tilted his head with her now they can feel their breath on eachothers face...

Both again said i love u n smiled...
Priya made 1st move to kiss Ram now ram understood wat Priya want priya put her both her palm on his face n move forward n kissed him n took ram upper lips n started sucking it...now ram also took priyas lower lips in his mouth n start kissing it they were kissing deeply their tougue were moving in eachothers mouth now they were tasting each other...then they broke the kissEdited by dhristikpd - 10 years ago
They broke the kiss then Ram carried her in her arms n moved towards the bed...n they slept in each others arms very peace fully...

Hope u like it n n pls hit like button pls comment also n if u want me to continue then pls mention it next part may reports result...
Awesome update😊
love❤️ to relive RaYa moments!!!!!
They are awesome together😉

Will be waiting 4 the next part!!!
continue soon...Edited by .pia_12. - 10 years ago
Aww Ram want to fulfill every wish of Priya
Now they confessed their love also
Hope priya will be fine continue soon
GOod one. 
Full of raya, it's always bliss to read their story. 
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
lovely os thanks 4 d PM 😊
Thank u for liking my os n pls do comment more
Lovely OS Dear 👏👏
Wonderful writing & Thanks for the PM 😊